What's new

India unveils 5-year military buildup plan against China

The Howitzers are just an example. The majority of the "military buildup" is foreign weapons procurement.

Come on why are you again wasting your time? We are really stupid and DEAF!! and should be ignored completely. Please do something productive.

Come on why are you again wasting your time? We are really stupid and DEAF!! and should be ignored completely. Please do something productive.

You might be a bit naive but i wouldn't call you stupid.

You might be a bit naive but i wouldn't call you stupid.

I am quite informative actually. I was just bringing it to your knowledge that if you really care to participate then do it without contradicting your own point.

Regards,

Kinshuk

Halo Perception....

Please care to read the thread. This was answered. BTW it is not insulting Indians surely but really made you look fool. Congrats.

True. this was such a long thread and i answered it when I first went through it. It any case, I am wondering about the same things. Such as why won't India build conventional subs first before going for the nuclear subs. I do not want to be insulting or condenscending but that is something that come naturally. Before you fly, you need to walk. A conventional subs should be easier than a nuclear subs to build at a given time. Unless its the US, which only build nuclear subs now because we had long since master the conventional sub technology 30 years back. But I would say that US would not be able to build an conventional sub as we only concerntrate on nuclear subs.

True. this was such a long thread and i answered it when I first went through it. It any case, I am wondering about the same things. Such as why won't India build conventional subs first before going for the nuclear subs. I do not want to be insulting or condenscending but that is something that come naturally. Before you fly, you need to walk. A conventional subs should be easier than a nuclear subs to build at a given time. Unless its the US, which only build nuclear subs now because we had long since master the conventional sub technology 30 years back. But I would say that US would not be able to build an conventional sub as we only concerntrate on nuclear subs.

I would request some other member to answer that question as I am not very versed in this regard.

Thanks

not even in dreams india challenge military might of china combining USA and indian even than not tooo they challenge china might

Just one question, why can't India build its' own Howitzers?

The industral base doesn't allow india to come up with reliable 155mm guns.

In fact, most equipements used by india's armed forces must be imported from oversea sources. there is no stupid question like "why can't India build its' own Howitzers", the correct question to ask should be "why can't india build its own tanks/fighters/subs/heavy machine guns/howitzers/missiles/etc".

there is one thing in india that I really love: they have plans, dreams, that never comes true.

I have been working with some well educated indians for years, they all talk about plans at the first stage of their projects, then in a few months, they start to complain about the difficulties imposed by different factors, then they start to find excuses, in another few months, projects conclude with failures.

:smokin:

China is copying stuff and it cannot be superpower, if it wants to be in that way.

America may have copied, but they change that technology and develop it more advance and that is how America is super power.

We get a weapon ,and know how does it work,then improve it,and design new based the the accumulation of knowledge.
remember:if you don't have the same level tech,you can't copy,as the CPU of PC,every one can get,is any country can copy?this depend on the same tech and the same ndustrial capacity~~

British had already apologized to China for the "Mcmohan's line"! India did not exisit before that and naturally South Tibet is not part of India!!!

If India dare to attack China again, South Tibet will be back to mother China again.

There is no mother china ,only papa china in beijing whose ordering u slaves of the dictatorial regime.Get out of ur silver cages and fell what its like to be in the free sky.RAise a mutiny against ur polit buru and dont afraid of the next tianamese square,we pledge u our sopport just as we gave to the bnagladeshis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom