What's new

India unveils 5-year military buildup plan against China

I said this earlier. I'll say it again. India is doing research in all those fields which are prone to sanctions. We will soon have indigenous ACs, AC carriers, ABMs, nuc sub, a lot of things. Things like towed artillery, they are purchased.[/QUOTE

My mum told me. Start from the easy one!

Start to walk before u run!

Stop using "will". Promote yourself when you had already achieved!

India had just achieved a few years of growth! Wait till you reach the stage of China and see if your GDP growth will still be as high!

East Asia (HK, Singapore, Japan, S Kore, Taiwan) had higher GDP growth before!

Off topic, but just like china, we can sustain growth for a long time because of huge population and natural resources.

You are still Indian at heart!!

maybe, however i am neutral person.

i blame the Indian from my heart, when they are wrong. :)

check my first few thread, if you don't believe me.

Off topic, but just like china, we can sustain growth for a long time because of huge population and natural resources.

India population is already weighting her down! India is poor in natural resources! Luckily India got more land for agriculture to feed her citizens!

Wait till you can maintain high growth for 20years! Nothing will stay on top forever. This apply to China too!

I said this earlier. I'll say it again. India is doing research in all those fields which are prone to sanctions. We will soon have indigenous ACs, AC carriers, ABMs, nuc sub, a lot of things. Things like towed artillery, they are purchased.[/QUOTE

Keeping thread aside. Thanks that was wonderful. I second that.

I am not boasting on what we are going to have. What I am trying to say is, we are working on indigenizing weapon system for which other countries will put terms before selling, and not things which will be sold without terms and conditions.

Point is, we are working on indigenizing weapon system for which other countries will put terms before selling, and not things which will be sold without terms and conditions.

You got your points here on nuclear weapon!

You got your points here on nuclear weapon!

And nuc sub, and missiles...

Though I feel envious of China some times!!!
Even without all that foreign help we get, you achieved so much (whatever the means are)!!!

The Indian govt fortunately has realized the need, and more (much needed) funding is finally going to R&D sector.

I said this earlier. I'll say it again. India is doing research in all those fields which are prone to sanctions. We will soon have indigenous ACs, AC carriers, ABMs, nuc sub, a lot of things. Things like towed artillery, they are purchased.

The Howitzers are just an example. The majority of the "military buildup" is foreign weapons procurement.

And nuc sub, and missiles...

Though I feel envious of China some times!!!
Even without all that foreign help we get, you achieved so much (whatever the means are)!!!

The Indian govt fortunately has realized the need, and more (much needed) funding is finally going to R&D sector.

So you agree with me then! Why where you arguing with me a minute ago? :hitwall:

The Howitzers are just an example. The majority of the "military buildup" is foreign weapons procurement.

It is, at present. We didn't had great research facilities or money before. Even 10 years from now we will be heavily purchasing weapon systems.

But things have changed withing past decade. Especially after the nuke test. Today, we have ongoing research in many fields. At the same time, friendly relations with many countries, and can get any weapon system from any country without the fear of sanctions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom