What's new

India unveils 5-year military buildup plan against China

this is an english forum, post in english or just don't bother to post.

印度和中国,是天生的劲敌,中国和印度的关系是你死我活。[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Post in English !:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Post in English !:rofl::rofl:

世界太小,有两个巨人。

中国必须去。

beloved friends.................... is this topic becoming a stage to fight

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Post in English !:rofl::rofl:

India and China, is a natural rival, China and India is the relationship between life and death

India and China, is a natural rival, China and India is the relationship between life and death

:disagree:

try this one:

说你不懂就是不懂,懂也不懂,不懂装懂还是不懂,你懂还是懂?

trust me dude, it would take you another 20 years to learn our language which can be traced back to 5000 years ago.

try this one:

trust me dude, it would take you another 20 years to learn our language which can be traced back to 5000 years ago.

who wish to learn such a stupid language when i am having Google translator

try this one:

Said you do not understand do not understand, understand do not understand, does not understand pretends to understand does not understand, you understand or understand? :bunny:

yeah boy , I know it hurts,when u even the thought of freedom is gonna make ur mafia premiere jiabao shot u at point blank range.using lol wont hide the misery of the chinese.Poor babies."Dont watch Avatar, u r going to be spoiled" said the big papa in Beijing..

Dude ...you are too Good.....

BTW, I met a Chinese pro-democracy guy a month back in Australia. He was so critical of Chinese Govt. He had apparently suffered by their Darconian rules. He told that while the world is making their impression of China by looking at the big cities, the people in viallges have become extremely poor and are persecuted..... Its like concentrating the wealth in few pockets and restricting all media coverage....etc etc. Chinese data can not be trusted at all..

As per him, China is behaving more like Hitler and Stalin and soon would be the biggest headache for the world in general....he added that finally the people of China ( villages) will lead to the nemesis of the fascist forces.:coffee:

Last edited:

try this one:

What's the importance of learning a language, or even developing one, when you cannot read, write or speak freely. What a waste and insult of 5000 years old language.

Dude ...you are too Good.....

BTW, I met a Chinese pro-democracy guy a month back in Australia. He was so critical of Chinese Govt. He had apparently suffered by their Darconian rules. He told that while the world is making their impression of China by looking at the big cities, the people in viallges have become extremely poor and are persecuted..... Its like concentrating the wealth in few pockets and restricting all media coverage....etc etc. Chinese data can not be trusted at all..

As per him, China is behaving more like Hitler and Stalin and soon would be the biggest headache for the world in general....he added that finally the people of China ( villages) will lead to the nemesis of the fascist forces.:coffee:
well thanks for the compliment ,u see I am against no country,it comes naturally to Indians.But some of these chinese living as second class citizens of the free globalised world and putting a facade in front of us as they are the worlds prima axis on which the world rotates ,pisses me off.Just 2 decades of headstart in utilising capitalism and look at their big mouths.you dont have to be a chinese reverse engineer to figure out that as wealth accumulates in china ,its natural for people to ask for something more ,freedom,spirutuality.After all there is a limit people can be stultified by breeding them as animals.
Dont be surprised on seeing more Tianemese square in the coming decades.

try this one:

u know when childen in India scribble on paper ,they look like chinese alphabets.

a few differences:

3. how many of such carrier combat group your country can afford to have? 2-3? with our current economy, we can have 2-3 carrier groups deployed to the indian ocean and operate another 2-3 groups in pacific region.

When you can do that come back and boast, till then impress the girls in school and BTW before that take over a small Island called Taiwan on your door steps.

Regards

we can actually consider india's best chance:

you build your aircraft carriers, then you win the battle and kicked Chinese navy out of india ocean. please consider what will be the next step from the Chinese side:

we can fire thousands of guided rockets from our border and destroy Mumbai and New Delhi in minutes, while you have to use dead expensive Agni missiles to fight back and you only have a few of them.

lol.....:D:D:D:D:D:D

as if India will need to fire 100000000 missiles to destroy beijing and shanghai and other shining mirror stuff.....

most immature post.... welcome back....:D:D

for ur information a city once destroyed by some missiles, u will need decades for it to be built again.... so only as many Agnis are required as can destroy ur shining cities to rubble....

its like to destroy beijing say if u need 7-8 missiles...... than u need only 7-8 and not 80-90......u always ammuse ppl here....

You guys must learned from mistake! You guys still want to be the dog for the West after so many century of colonization.

Teach that to your best buddy on your south-west..
Oh i Forgot.. Maybe You believe that India were ruled by your ally Pakistan for a 1000 years:rofl:

Guess that was what baidu came up with when you searched for the keywords "INDIA vs PAKISTAN"..:rofl:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom