What's new

India unveils 5-year military buildup plan against China

British had already apologized to China for the "Mcmohan's line"! India did not exisit before that and naturally South Tibet is not part of India!!!

If India dare to attack China again, South Tibet will be back to mother China again.

There you are wrong.... But that is the time they were creating boundries to liberate India..... dude thats what Mc mohan line is all about, you dont create country and draw borders, you draw borders first and create a country... And btw we were United before the shimla treaty.. thats why we were able to liberate ourselves...

LCA tejas.......... I'm new here and I want ur help...............

If u can then plzz strt a new thread on the topic......... if INSAS and the FN FNC are related in neway...... 4r reference plzz check Wikipedia............

Thanx

Have u forgotten the cold war era.......... u guyz & ur communist govt. used 2 manufacture cheap copies of Russian weaponry in ur backyards........... Look deep inside ur weapons, and if, 4r God's grace, u aren't a dumbo, u might aswell see the origin of their applied technologies............. Can't believe ur country progresses in this way where the citizens themselves r nt aware of wht u have and wht u don't and where did they come 4rm!!!!!!!!! Nerds...............

U guys are buying Cheap Russian weapon!

We made Russian design weapon but not built by the russian. Davy Jones mentioned that we use weapon "built" by the russian.

Anyway, we are not buying Russian weapon now... Maybe we still buy engines from them...

There you are wrong.... But that is the time they were creating boundries to liberate India..... dude thats what Mc mohan line is all about, you dont create country and draw borders, you draw borders first and create a country...

Mc Mohan line is not acknowledge by the Chinese. British made this and they already apologized to China for this mistake!!!!!

@Abi - India is buying said howitzers from the US. Please check some news reports on the same.
In my view US is backing India massively to act as a counterweight to China in the Asian region. US and India have similar core values.

I know India is buying them from India. My question was "Why can't India make them."

LCA tejas.......... I'm new here and I want ur help...............

If u can then plzz strt a new thread on the topic......... if INSAS and the FN FNC are related in neway...... 4r reference plzz check Wikipedia............

Thanx

But buddy, whats the whole Idea, we will get criticism as Usual.... no use in opening such topic, anyways welcoe to defense pk

@Honor - don't think.. KNOW that 100% of your equipment is Russian origin. Just because you build it in China and give it a nice Chinese name does'nt mean it's not copied from a Russian design.

You mention that our weapon is Russian Built which in fact is Chinese built.

Our weapon is not 100% Russian origin but India weapon is 100% origin and built.

My guess, we will have to invest from R&D to production facility. While the numbers produced wont be that great. Purchasing will fulfill the needs now, will indigenous production will take a lot of time, and achieving same quality as the westerns, will take hell lot of time. India, with a limited budget, are already doing R&D in big number of fields. There still would be lot of things that get left.
My two cents...

With the money used to purchase them from America, you could have invested into R&D into building your own. It might take a long time, but when are you going to start?

I have said this before a few pages back but i will say it again. There will be no war between India and China in the short term. Buying foreign weapons is a short term solution (to a non existent problem) for the long term, you have to invest in R&D, but you're not going to do that if you keep thinking in the short term and buying everything because "developing your own will take a long time".

Chinese members- most of your miltary equipment is built by Russians. Sukhoi fighters to your tanks, subs ships everything. Most of your so called indigenous equipment are copies of Russian designs.
Does this mean you are slaves to the Russians ? Look at your own country before insulting other countries.
Don't forget India is respected and revered in the world today.

India is a lauging stock to many countries! West sold weapon to India as she wants to make her a dog to them. The West are worry on the rising China. West needs her dog to bite China

Chinese members- most of your miltary equipment is built by Russians. Sukhoi fighters to your tanks, subs ships everything. Most of your so called indigenous equipment are copies of Russian designs.
Does this mean you are slaves to the Russians ? Look at your own country before insulting other countries.
Don't forget India is respected and revered in the world today.

What matters is that it is "built in China".

It is not our problem that china has not aknowledged it........ :hitwall:

British had already apologized to China... They are the one who created this illigal line....

China must created "honors" line.. This will take away NE of India.
It is not our problem that India has not acknolwdged it...:chilli:

I know India is buying them from India. My question was "Why can't India make them."

You meant US..

A simple fact, It would be stupid to produce anything and induct.

There are a few things which is not economical to produce, and moreover when we don't have the cutting edge technology, obviously not like US. So why not buy the best?

Our local industry would take sometime to mature, but still countires like US, Russia, France etc, they are having immense experience in producing arms.

Why would I buy a GAS jeans when John Players is also a good brand and Indian. It is good but can't Remiss the GAS JEANS.

U guys are buying Cheap Russian weapon!

We made Russian design weapon but not built by the russian. Davy Jones mentioned that we use weapon "built" by the russian.

Anyway, we are not buying Russian weapon now... Maybe we still buy engines from them...
Does tht mean honour(less), u were making Russian weapons bt they were nt Russian...... Bt by making it in ur country, does it change the applied technology of the rifle??????????/ And if it does....... Aren't u guyzz mindless freaks tht u were copying Russian Designs eventhough u had better technology as u claim(which I don't blieve)?????????? Nerds again..............

British had already apologized to China... They are the one who created this illigal line....

China must created "honors" line.. This will take away NE of India.
It is not our problem that India has not acknolwdged it...:chilli:

Try it buddy.... Why is china not creating HONORS line? come on its not possible..... It is a part of India and It will remains so... btw Good Night. :wave: tata... Get back to you in the morning... good night everyone... YAWN

Back
Top Bottom