What's new

India unveils 5-year military buildup plan against China

You forgot? why was The Public Garden(Huangpu Park) closed to Chinese people between 1890 and 1928, Do you want to know that myth was mr.Chinese?? and You still are slaves to communism...

Haha... thats a garden...2 hectare of land that Ordinary Chinese cannot go... It is same as the forbidden city... It is still belongs to China...

What about India??? The whole country belongs to a company..... British India Company

You guys must learned from mistake! You guys still want to be the dog for the West after so many century of colonization.

Haha... thats a garden...2 hectare of land that Ordinary Chinese cannot go... It is same as the forbidden city... It is still belongs to China...

What about India??? The whole country belongs to a company..... British India Company

Wow, and google whose the Head of East India Company now before you bark...:smokin:

Chinese members- most of your miltary equipment is built by Russians. Sukhoi fighters to your tanks, subs ships everything. Most of your so called indigenous equipment are copies of Russian designs.
Does this mean you are slaves to the Russians ? Look at your own country before insulting other countries.
Don't forget India is respected and revered in the world today.

You guys must learned from mistake! You guys still want to be the dog for the West after so many century of colonization.

Oh we have learned a lot.... Oooooh... Btw there was no country called India , it was created after they left.... there were more than 50 small kingdoms Inside India... we were not united, but now we are.... So No force can conquer us...:wave: TATA

Oh we have learned a lot.... Oooooh... Btw there was no country called India , it was created after they left.... there were more than 50 small kingdoms Inside India... we were not united, but now we are.... So No force can conquer us...:wave: TATA

I had been mentioning that India did not exist.... Good to hear it from an Indian mouth

South Tibet (AP) is not part of India... Thats why it is a disputed territory...

Chinese members- most of your miltary equipment is built by Russians.

Hey Indian, are you talking about yourself?

I think less than 10% of our weapon i built by Russian.

India = 100% built by Russian.

Man, do u think u r Hitler's grandson???????????? U must not forget that he had fallen once and so will u............ Do u know y u wnt 2 see others getting frustrated???????? Cozzz thts something u've been all ur life...... And no doubt u know the best ways 2 frustrate someone.......... Keep doing......... But the day we Indians lose our temper, may b u may nt b alive nemore 2 see urself get frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Well, this was 4r tht Luftwaffe guy........ Know wht buddies????????.......... His hanger shaped mouth has no doors 2 shut!!!!!!!!!)

@Honor - if it disputed why don't you chinese take it back. Since you are militarily stronger, more intelligent etc. you should have no problem in taking back "South Tibet".
Stop your immature boasting and go back to your class 5 books

@Honor - don't think.. KNOW that 100% of your equipment is Russian origin. Just because you build it in China and give it a nice Chinese name does'nt mean it's not copied from a Russian design.

I had been mentioning that India did not exist.... Good to hear it from an Indian mouth

South Tibet (AP) is not part of India... Thats why it is a disputed territory...

But before you jump the gun, go have a fresh look at Mcmohan's Line.....:D

You forgot? why was The Public Garden(Huangpu Park) closed to Chinese people between 1890 and 1928, Do you want to know that myth was mr.Chinese?? and You still are slaves to communism...

U know what is a myth?

Anyway, we know that Huangpu was reserved for foreign communities! We Chinese will always remember this!

I doubt Indian learned their mistake! I cannot imagine a "whole country" was taken by British!! That why i cannot imagine..

Hey Indian, are you talking about yourself?

I think less than 10% of our weapon i built by Russian.

India = 100% built by Russian.

Have u forgotten the cold war era.......... u guyz & ur communist govt. used 2 manufacture cheap copies of Russian weaponry in ur backyards........... Look deep inside ur weapons, and if, 4r God's grace, u aren't a dumbo, u might aswell see the origin of their applied technologies............. Can't believe ur country progresses in this way where the citizens themselves r nt aware of wht u have and wht u don't and where did they come 4rm!!!!!!!!! Nerds...............

But before you jump the gun, go have a fresh look at Mcmohan's Line.....:D

British had already apologized to China for the "Mcmohan's line"! India did not exisit before that and naturally South Tibet is not part of India!!!

If India dare to attack China again, South Tibet will be back to mother China again.

Back
Top Bottom