What's new

India unveils 5-year military buildup plan against China

M-777 howitzers are for mountain regions. India will use these in the border areas with China. Also the latest AWACs and air tanker deals are aimed to provide India with the ability to strike deep into China.
India has an SSN coming from Russia. Akula - II class no less. Meant for hunting Chinese SSBNs.
The latest fighter deals are aimed to provide India with a qualitative edge over China in the air.

You guys need 48years to figure out what went wrong?

I tell you why?

1) First Indian IQ is lower than Chinese.
2) Physically Indian is weaker than Chinese.
3) Economically India is weaker than China.
4) Military India is weaker than China.
5) Land size, India is smaller than China.

1 thing Indian is better than Chinese... The ability to bullshit

^

6) Mentally, Indians are much wearker than Chinese

7) Planning strategically, Indians are much weaker than Chinese

100) most importantly, those massive gaps are still growing in all spheres, not narrowing!

Conclusion: if 1962 repeated now, it would be a bigger disaster for Indians.

And 48 years is decisively far from enough for Indians to figure out

what went wrong, keeps and will be going wrong yet...

M-777 howitzers are for mountain regions. India will use these in the border areas with China. Also the latest AWACs and air tanker deals are aimed to provide India with the ability to strike deep into China.
India has an SSN coming from Russia. Akula - II class no less. Meant for hunting Chinese SSBNs.
The latest fighter deals are aimed to provide India with a qualitative edge over China in the air.

leading edge this and leading edge that... day dreaming sounds good, huh?

Just one question, why can't India build its' own Howitzers?

@Speeder - any logical arguments to support your "claims". Oh I forget Chinese are excellent at propoganda and show-off.
If you think Indians are weak - continue to do so. As they say in Hindi - Kutte bhokte rahte hain, hathi apni chal chalta hai (Dogs will continue barking but the elephant continues walking on)

@Abi - India is buying said howitzers from the US. Please check some news reports on the same.
In my view US is backing India massively to act as a counterweight to China in the Asian region. US and India have similar core values.

@Abi - India is buying said howitzers from the US. Please check some news reports on the same.
In my view US is backing India massively to act as a counterweight to China in the Asian region. US and India have similar core values.

Are you saying that India is a dog to US? Master and her pet!!!!! I really hope India is a indepenent country! Too bad they love to be colonized by the West!

Are you saying that India is a dog to US? Master and her pet!!!!! I really hope India is a indepenent country! Too bad they love to be colonized by the West!

Mind your tongue buddy. When anyone buiys weapon from another country to have superiority over neighbouring country, Does that Mean that the buyer is dog, then Pakistan is your dog or pet and china is pakistans Dog od master. what ever you call it bcoz both have same core values...:mod:

as you take it... its upto your wisdom thinking about that. but just west we have russians on our side in the east too.... yes we are independent and we can do what we want... but cant say same about your people.

Mind your tongue buddy. When anyone buiys weapon from another country to have superiority of neighbouring country, Does that Mean that the buyer is dog, then Pakistan is your dog or pet what ever you call it...:mod:

I am just replying to Davy Jones remark!Stop barking at me!

Just one question, why can't India build its' own Howitzers?

My guess, we will have to invest from R&D to production facility. While the numbers produced wont be that great. Purchasing will fulfill the needs now, will indigenous production will take a lot of time, and achieving same quality as the westerns, will take hell lot of time. India, with a limited budget, are already doing R&D in big number of fields. There still would be lot of things that get left.
My two cents...

I am just replying to Davy Jones remark!Stop barking at me!

My foot you were replying to him..... So what? Now you better mind your tongue.... How dare you call Us dogs you racist..... Shall we call you slaves?

My foot you were replying to him..... So what? Now you better mind your tongue.... How dare you call Us dogs you racist..... Shall we call you slaves?

Indian was slave to Indian before! Chinese was never colonized by anybody!

Back
Top Bottom