What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waqas bhai .. that was a missile we bought from ........

Was on offer, buy 1 get one free.. one flew other didnt.. fox found that out though.

Fox and Friends are considered a joke in the US. it's a tabloid like show. their hosts wouldn't know how to spell India. they ask their female hosts to wear short revealing outfits to get people to watch them. also a very race baiting network in the US.

:lol::lol:

This is a Shaheen Missile Test! Even PTV is clearly visible on this video! Atleast the guy editing original video must have taken care of that!

You probably read the comment below. :D

Here is a one by probably an unbiased uploader

i"ll try finding the original fox news website one.

By the way,its all upto common sense.
Why the black and white video.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is indian buddy! I was asking for name not origin!

Its a german V2 rocket tested in 1943. The youtube video is doctored and fake just like you people recently faked wiki leaks.:lol:

It has been posted n-number of times in PDF, both the original video and the fakes ones.

The following is the original video which some **** fanboy edited for your ignorance appetite

Last edited:
Now at least guys like ajtr would n't BS that our missiles are of Russian and American(K series.) make.
All these failures clearly indicate that we are trying to continually innovate and improving our indigenous missiles.

WTH :woot: already 13 pages posted that means i am late.but No worries der ayee durust ayee :lol:

the diffrence is that this time it was pritivi 2 now its agni 2 :rofl:

So here it again for you guys...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This was an experimental missile and we trying to improve Agni 2 capability against BMDs.

There is a saying in IT industry if all your tests paas in first attempt then either your test cases are wrong or the product has already been tested and bugs fixed. Hope Pakistani members will understand it.

divya don't waste ur time buddy explaining them!!!! they and IT fushhhh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope Bombersturn resolved your query.

they already know that was a edited video so don't think much of them

about ur IT industry advice ,,that apply on every field
every disigner know it is not so hard to design a system/ program
but more hard to make it bug free ,,
and so apply to every other tech ,,

I write Java applications that run bug-free on first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom