What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troll feast.

Some people think new technology can be built without failing.
Some othere don't know the difference between Agni 2 and Agni 2 Prime.
Some other people do not know that user testing (testing pre tested and sold material) has less chance of failing than Integration or System testing.
Someone just want's boast about China and de-mean India.

Lot of un-informed people.

On serious notes.
It is a new missiles, if it fails it does not mean all other tested missiles are waste.

India has recently given go ahead to DRDO to fast develop missiles and CradShape is right. This is because we want to develop deterance for China (My guess).

We have done lot of testing and made lot of progress, so when we do testing and improve technologies.

Here is a list of steps that commonly occure for any product build.
1) Design
2) Build
3) Test Pass1
4) Fix Defect Pass 1
5) Test Pass 2
6) Fix defect pass 2.
7) User Testing
8) Finished Product.

Improvement in next version.

So if we found lot of defect in first test, it is very good.

Now at least guys like ajtr would n't BS that our missiles are of Russian and American(K series.) make.
All these failures clearly indicate that we are trying to continually innovate and improving our indigenous missiles.

oh! So I have an interesting question for you!

Which Missile is this?

jahont.jpg

300px-Yakhont.jpg

:smokin:

I write Java applications that run bug-free on first try.

than sack your tester because his test cases are not good. and thats a advice from IT consultant who has worked with 4 continents.

Because the failure happens in North Korea and China....(it need not in Pakistan)

like another person (I think Scientist or General Musharraf) said in the news couple of weeks ago

One of the test of Ghaznvi missile was failed... but they kept it secret and later the mistake was rectified:agree:

So the tests do fail in Pakistan but they keep it secret i guess

:undecided:
No one answered! :undecided:

Ok let me disclose a noble truth to all of you guys!

It is Russian P-800 Yakhont
jahont.jpg

Now tell, what were you guys thinking?:azn:

This!

brahmos1.jpg

They have about 5,000 -10,000 lines. And I have written several hundred (maybe thousands) java classes by now.

If your bugs per KLOC is 0 then my friend you are performing better than google or your testing division is not functioning properly. Even google cannot claim that. Even the finest of softwares after so much testing have their curves just approching towards 0 but are never 0.

Anyways back to topic may be we can have some good discussion over this at some other place.

:undecided:
No one answered! :undecided:

Ok let me disclose a noble truth to all of you guys!

It is Russian P-800 Yakhont
jahont.jpg

Now tell, what were you guys thinking?:azn:

This!

brahmos1.jpg

I guess the Russian poster on PDF can explain you the difference.

not naturally visible to ppl like you and me.

They ARE flocking for my talent actually. Actually my reply was on-topic.

No one is flocking your talent you might be a very very good programmer or coder but the thing is your statement was beyond the project management constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom