What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much concern on what India tests.. even more than us.:no:

Some dont know basics of R&D and expect what all people make should be a success at the first go itself..

Right from the space technologies to missile tests everything was build upon failures and retests.
It happens to people who actually "build" anything for that matter 'something'...... while others can just order missiles like people buy rockets during Diwali and clapp their hands and get proud on that. :lol:

it will reborn again with a bang:hitwall:...........hmmmm......................you mean like KAVERI engine has taken the world to Himalaya heights...........like LCA crap stunned the world......like INDIAN INDIGENOUS PULSE DOPPLER AESA RADAR has saved the world from future`s alien`s radar threat ,like india`s indigenouse ARJUN TANK has cleen sweep the ASIAN countries........like AAGNI,AAKASH,PRITVI,NAAG,TRISHULE,has make the india asian superpower..........ooopppps sorry did i have said anything wrong....not asian>>>>its>>>>worlds superpower:rofl:.....like indian help in PAK-FA,sukoi_30,development..........its enough or you want some more...................:azn: ............you indian only know how to hide your mistakes very well behind the wall of words.:blah:

how many of you got a mental visual of this guys face while he was feverishly banging out that post. It cracked me getting that mental image of him.

" Band Bang CAPS, bang bang CAP CAPS CAPS, bang bang bang - keyboard keys flying all over the place :rofl:

There is a saying in IT industry if all your tests paas in first attempt then either your test cases are wrong or the product has already been tested and bugs fixed. Hope Pakistani members will understand it.

it will reborn again with a bang:hitwall:...........hmmmm......................you mean like KAVERI engine has taken the world to Himalaya heights...........like LCA crap stunned the world......like INDIAN INDIGENOUS PULSE DOPPLER AESA RADAR has saved the world from future`s alien`s radar threat ,like india`s indigenouse ARJUN TANK has cleen sweep the ASIAN countries........like AAGNI,AAKASH,PRITVI,NAAG,TRISHULE,has make the india asian superpower..........ooopppps sorry did i have said anything wrong....not asian>>>>its>>>>worlds superpower:rofl:.....like indian help in PAK-FA,sukoi_30,development..........its enough or you want some more...................:azn: ............you indian only know how to hide your mistakes very wellbehind the wall of words.:blah:

In the future, please post your thoughts in english.

Nopes its not. Its a video of some german rocket which failed if i am not wrong. some experts of defence can clarify that, i remember the same being discussed here quite sometime back. feel free to search the forum.

EXPERT is here.........

I was expecting a two word answer not speech!

@Divya! This fox News Channel host is uttering India again and again!

I sincerely hope you can afford a trip to our 2nd tier cities like Nanjing, Hangzhou to see why your nation is called "the definition of failure".

In our nation, our female citizens have the same literacy rate as males. In your nation, 50% females can't even read and write. Yet, you call it diversity.

In our nation, for our entire 5000 years civilization, we honor equal opportunities even for those from the bottom of our society. The caste system is still disadvantaging hundreds of millions in your country. Yet, you call it diversity.

It is fine, as the entire world understands:

indian keep talking and eventually get nothing.
Chinese keep working and eventually get everything.

what a great nation. An alarming 50,000 miners killed , SARS cover up, 80,00 dead from earthquake because of Haiti like shoddy construction. Is that what China calls its family panning efforts to reduce its population growth? :disagree:

1.Thats an edited video by someone from..........

Here is the original one.

YouTube - Indian Missile Test Fails

2.No one know of what that footage is.
But i don't recall any Indian missile test footage in black and white.
:lol::lol:

This is a Shaheen Missile Test! Even PTV is clearly visible on this video! Atleast the guy editing original video must have taken care of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom