What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agni-2+ Fails Debut Test!!

agni2-1.jpg

as the test experienced a deviation in trajectory, immediately after take-off.

The missile's first test had three new additions, as compared to the conventional Agni-2 with a range of 2000 kilometers, an analysis of which is being done in detail.

Chindits: Agni-2+ Fails Debut Test!!

this is not Agni 2 Plus .. its Agni 2

Agni 2+ has no Truss joints between first and the second stage or any stage and also has no fins. It is built so that in future it can be launched from the subs.

Last edited:
Main kyun haar maanu jab faisla abhi hua nahi hai yaaro
Jag abhi jeeta nahi hai yaaro main abhi haara nahi hoon yaaro

:( gets very difficult for me to decipher what you guys say, when you write Hindi / English . help, please translate. I can understand the winning and losing words. but I can't make sense of the flow of the whole sentence.

btw, is that a real profile picture of you. I had imagined a whole different image of you, a fiery brand gal vs a someone who looks docile and one that would not hurt a mouse in that picture.

can any stages of the rocket be saved to be reused . I like recycling :cheers:

:( gets very difficult for me to decipher what you guys say, when you write Hindi / English . help, please translate. I can understand the winning and losing words. but I can't make sense of the flow of the whole sentence.

btw, is that a real profile picture of you. I had imagined a whole different image of you, a fiery brand gal vs a someone who looks docile and one that would not hurt a mouse in that picture.

Well its a poem from harivansh rai bachan father of Amitabh bachan it says

why should i accept my defeat when the final judgement has yet not been passed. Still the world has not won the game and i have not lost the game.

Looks can be deceiving at time.:devil: Thats a decoy to fool the enemy :P

whenever the missile images are released before launch, the test fails ...
is that a coincidence ?

LCA - failure
Arjun - failure
Agni-II - failure

by some reports of your own scientists you nukes were also duds [ I can dig up that report should you ask for reference]

I mean its just bad to keep failing and saying that we are gaining experince from failures

Yes, its bad to keep failing and saying that we are gaining. I believe you are going by the Failed State Index for the past couple of years.

it is from india. it will be reborn again with a bang. the thing is they keep on coming till they attain moksha... :D
it will reborn again with a bang:hitwall:...........hmmmm......................you mean like KAVERI engine has taken the world to Himalaya heights...........like LCA crap stunned the world......like INDIAN INDIGENOUS PULSE DOPPLER AESA RADAR has saved the world from future`s alien`s radar threat ,like india`s indigenouse ARJUN TANK has cleen sweep the ASIAN countries........like AAGNI,AAKASH,PRITVI,NAAG,TRISHULE,has make the india asian superpower..........ooopppps sorry did i have said anything wrong....not asian>>>>its>>>>worlds superpower:rofl:.....like indian help in PAK-FA,sukoi_30,development..........its enough or you want some more...................:azn: ............you indian only know how to hide your mistakes very wellbehind the wall of words.:blah:

it is from india. it will be reborn again with a bang. the thing is they keep on coming till they attain moksha... :D
it will reborn again with a bang:hitwall:...........hmmmm......................you mean like KAVERI engine has taken the world to Himalaya heights...........like LCA crap stunned the world......like INDIAN INDIGENOUS PULSE DOPPLER AESA RADAR has saved the world from future`s alien`s radar threat ,like india`s indigenouse ARJUN TANK has cleen sweep the ASIAN countries........like AAGNI,AAKASH,PRITVI,NAAG,TRISHULE,has make the india asian superpower..........ooopppps sorry did i have said anything wrong....not asian>>>>its>>>>worlds superpower:rofl:.....like indian help in PAK-FA,sukoi_30,development..........its enough or you want some more...................:azn: ............you indian only know how to hide your mistakes very well behind the wall of words.:blah:

which missile is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its a poem from harivansh rai bachan father of Amitabh bachan it says

why should i accept my defeat when the final judgement has yet not been passed. Still the world has not won the game and i have not lost the game.

Looks can be deceiving at time.:devil: Thats a decoy to fool the enemy :P

ROFL, you're one funny gal. In the US we use a Yiddish word called " chutzpa" ( pronounced as " Hood's spa" ), to describe spirited ones like you. :tup: thanks for the explanation of the poem.

it will reborn again with a bang:hitwall:...........hmmmm......................you mean like KAVERI engine has taken the world to Himalaya heights...........like LCA crap stunned the world......like INDIAN INDIGENOUS PULSE DOPPLER AESA RADAR has saved the world from future`s alien`s radar threat ,like india`s indigenouse ARJUN TANK has cleen sweep the ASIAN countries........like AAGNI,AAKASH,PRITVI,NAAG,TRISHULE,has make the india asian superpower..........ooopppps sorry did i have said anything wrong....not asian>>>>its>>>>worlds superpower:rofl:.....like indian help in PAK-FA,sukoi_30,development..........its enough or you want some more...................:azn: ............you indian only know how to hide your mistakes very wellbehind the wall of words.:blah:

Its been long since you have not painted anything so i can understand your frustration. :rofl:

for many Chinese, india is the definition of "failure".

60 years after independence, you still can't supply enough electricity to your population centers like Mumbai, this is just beyond imagination. Yet, you call this "democracy".

Your knowledge about "democracy" is just amazing, And you measure it with electricity supply. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom