What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I salute our Chinese scientists, engineers and workers who successfully designed, built, tested and deployed such short range nuclear capable missiles 40 years ago.

我向40年前成功研制、生产、测试和部署此类中短程导弹的中国科学家、工程师、工人致意。

xin23204071609002032830.jpg

good,:tup: really,but do 1 thing,make an another thread for saluting and parading,and this thread is all about an Indian missile,their is a lot of bandwidth available here,u can easily find space for saluting the bravadoes of chinese scientist 40 yrs ago,once again :tup:

for many Chinese, india is the definition of "failure".

60 years after independence, you still can't supply enough electricity to your population centers like Mumbai, this is just beyond imagination. Yet, you call this "democracy".

U know where is the difference,this failed nation had survived for than 6 decades even after vast diversity,not by brute communal force,but by its own choice,thats is why we call it democracy

U know where is the difference,this failed nation had survived for than 6 decades even after vast diversity,not by brute communal force,but by its own choice,thats is why we call it democracy

I sincerely hope you can afford a trip to our 2nd tier cities like Nanjing, Hangzhou to see why your nation is called "the definition of failure".

In our nation, our female citizens have the same literacy rate as males. In your nation, 50% females can't even read and write. Yet, you call it diversity.

In our nation, for our entire 5000 years civilization, we honor equal opportunities even for those from the bottom of our society. The caste system is still disadvantaging hundreds of millions in your country. Yet, you call it diversity.

It is fine, as the entire world understands:

indian keep talking and eventually get nothing.
Chinese keep working and eventually get everything.

I sincerely hope you can afford a trip to our 2nd tier cities like Nanjing, Hangzhou to see why your nation is called "the definition of failure".

In our nation, our female citizens have the same literacy rate as males. In your nation, 50% females can't even read and write. Yet, you call it diversity.

In our nation, for our entire 5000 years civilization, we honor equal opportunities even for those from the bottom of our society. The caste system is still disadvantaging hundreds of millions in your country. Yet, you call it diversity.

Nanjing, Hangzhou are capital cities,not 2nd tier cities.........

by peaceful

sir kindly do not use such language.by the have you visited 'India developing,but still a way to go' thread? if not,visit.you will be astonished by the fact that how advanced infrastructure we have.

I have no desire to visit ur cities,if I have to compare i had got more fabulous location's that some 2nd tier Chinese cities

ya u had got a flamboyant civilization,which have equal literacy rates and no caste system,but have more flamboyance in terms of Cultural revolution and great leap forward:eek:

Finally what u say about ur nation and ur habit seems's contradictory,i mean the bolded part

If there weren't any failiures in life.
Then becoming a superpower would have been such an easy task.
:)
Just search out how many failures US has faced.
You ll know better.
:D

You like baseless attention
Don't you?
:rolleyes:

by peaceful
for many Chinese, india is the definition of "failure".

60 years after independence, you still can't supply enough electricity to your population centers like Mumbai, this is just beyond imagination. Yet, you call this "democracy".
democrocy tum kya jano hanbabu? BTW India has 9% growth rate and may have double digit growth.this failed nation is doing really well and has brought out millions out of poverty.check it out on net.:angel:

This peaceful, leviza guys suddenly appear to bash India when there is some failure but you will not see any sign of them otherwise!!! What does it mean? ;)

This guy believe in hatred. Many times run away when replied appropriately!!

Indian ballistic missile test ends in failure

The maiden test launch of an Indian nuclear-capable missile ended in fiasco on Friday after it plunged into the sea a few seconds after takeoff, the Indian Express newspaper reported.

The Agni-II Plus, a nuclear-capable surface-to-surface missile with a maximum range of 3,000 km, was launched from Wheeler Island off coastal waters of the eastern state of Orissa at 10:00 a.m. local time [04:00 GMT].

It is as yet unclear why the missile dropped off into the sea, India's Defense Ministry said.

A nuclear-capable Prithvi-II missile failed to take off during a test fire on September 24. An Agni-I missile was successfully test fired a month later.

161714823.jpg

Indian ballistic missile test ends in failure | Defense | RIA Novosti

If there weren't any failiures in life.
Then becoming a superpower would have been such an easy task.
:)
Just search out how many failures US has faced.
You ll know better.
:D

That preaching is not going to have any effect on some people,even all of the superpower's had always failed somewhere in their journey,but their r some nation's which enjoyed the so called 101% success,now u can call it their prowess,luck or :rolleyes:

Indian ballistic missile test ends in failure

The maiden test launch of an Indian nuclear-capable missile ended in fiasco on Friday after it plunged into the sea a few seconds after takeoff, the Indian Express newspaper reported.

The Agni-II Plus, a nuclear-capable surface-to-surface missile with a maximum range of 3,000 km, was launched from Wheeler Island off coastal waters of the eastern state of Orissa at 10:00 a.m. local time [04:00 GMT].

It is as yet unclear why the missile dropped off into the sea, India's Defense Ministry said.

A nuclear-capable Prithvi-II missile failed to take off during a test fire on September 24. An Agni-I missile was successfully test fired a month later.

161714823.jpg

Indian ballistic missile test ends in failure | Defense | RIA Novosti

I like this photo:

looks decent during propaganda shows, but just doesn't work in real operations/tests

Agni-2+ Fails Debut Test!!

agni2-1.jpg

The first ever and the experimental launch of the strategic A2-P (Agni-2 Plus) missile, with upgraded technology, failed today, as the test experienced a deviation in trajectory, immediately after take-off.

The missile's first test had three new additions, as compared to the conventional Agni-2 with a range of 2000 kilometers, an analysis of which is being done in detail.

Earlier the material used was steel, but for the first time composite rocket motor has been used, for its lightness in weight. An indigenous ring laser gyro based navigation system, in place of the one purchased from abroad, which has been used till now in the Agni-2, was tried out. Also in this test mission a road mobile launcher was tested in place of the static launcher.

The test was carried out by the indigenous developmental agency, DRDO (Defence Research and Development Agency), for the missile, which would form part of the Strategic Forces Command (SFC).

A source said, that it is difficult to ascertain that any of the new additions or replacements could be the cause of the failure of the mission, of a conventional missile which has otherwise had about six successful tests. The range of the A2-P is between 2000-3000 kilometers.

A DRDO statement said that, "Experimental launch of A2-P missile experienced a trajectory deviation immediately after the lift-off having failure of the mission. Many of these new technologies have been proved."

The night test-firing of the Agni-2 missile had failed on November 24, 2009 but was successfully test-fired on May 17, 2010.

The Ballistic Missile defence shield test had also failed on March 15 this year but was testfired successfully later.

Chindits: Agni-2+ Fails Debut Test!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom