What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th failure in a row.:rofl::rofl:

4th failure ??OK you might be just came for HIBERNATION ,SIR PLZ READ THE INDIAN MISSILE THREAD AND THEN YOU COME TO KNOW THIS IS DEC 2010 :LOL::LOL:

Bombensturm said:
Not entirely i guess,for example

the ICBM ,LGM-25C Titan II , was developed by Glenn L. Martin Company .

Hmm well instead of the public vs private sector. I think It's more about the competition, especially now that DRDO has two competing missile series (Agni and the K). I was actually expecting quite a lot from this test :frown:

Before this test Agni-2 completed hatrick of failures so this is 4th one.

This is not Agni 2 Missile, Neither is it an Enhanced Version of Agni 2, Its a Missile under the Agni Series, .... And No country Has ever succeeded without failures, except for Pakistan:lol:

DEJAVU!!!!Nothing new here, no surprises at all, especially the talk about Pakistan or Pakistani BM's for being North Korean or Chinese or blah blah was highly expected because it serves as a face saving for Indians on thread about their failures...

Its Deja vu afterall,considering what the first Pakistani replies are these threads.

It was never a face saving for us,as none had consecutive failures ultimately leading to abandoning the program.
Except Trishul maybe.

Before this test Agni-2 completed hatrick of failures so this is 4th one.

This missile is actually different from the Agni-2 (no it's not just improved), vast structural differences.

its different ,its a prime
A2+Prime+Photo+by+Karan.jpg

just for comparision agni 2

agni2missile_pic3.jpg

I see no fins in prime and even the Truss joint between first and the second stage is missing. It could now become an SLBM too with justa few modifications. The RV looks quite similar to Agni III .

Though not successful this is the second new missile from India. Earlier K-4, a 3500 km range SLBM tested successfully in Feb, 2010.

I suggest you to check the last three tests of Agni-2 you will know.This is 4th failure. :chilli:

I suggest you to check the last three tests of Agni-2 you will know.This is 4th failure. :chilli:

The May 2009 and Nov 2009 were failures.

But the May17,2010 was a successful one.

If you got something which disproves it please do post.

If your evidence is fanboy youtube videos ,ignore this whole post.

on a serious note why was this missile test a failure, from engineering point of view? Anybody aware of it?

BTW, I don't remember any failure test news from Pakistan...:pakistan:

on a serious note why was this missile test a failure, from engineering point of view? Anybody aware of it?

BTW, I don't remember any failure test news from Pakistan...:pakistan:

Well the report is Yet to come on its failure.... its 2nd new Missile Tested this Year ... One is K-4 SLBM with 3500km Range and This is Agni II Prime with 2500Km range.... K-4 was successful and not this.... Lets wait for the report

When Was the Last time You tested a New Missile?? Or I must say, when was the Last time You Imported a Missile :D.... Why still struggling for an SLV if you are Good at Missiles???

Seems you are complete alien to Pakistan's Missile Programme. thats why this :blah::blah: ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom