What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Pakistan or India requires much missile tech to hit each other.

True,the WMD factor prevent wars or escalation of conflicts between both the nations.
Status quo prevails.

India is frantically pressing ahead because it wants a credible deterrent against China.

Not entirely.

Hint:China will continue to remain India's boogeyman for a long time.

What other option do they have??

Well we have a full range of missiles to fit every budget. With a low low down payment of $29.99...

Type Missiles Estimated Range

Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles
DF-5A (CSS-4 Mod 2) ICBM 20 13,000+ km
DF-31A (CSS-9 Mod 2) road-mobile ICBM 24 11,200+ km
DF-31 (CSS-9) road-mobile ICBM 12 7,200+ km
DF-4 (CSS-3) ICBM 10 5,500 km

Intermediate Range Ballistic Missiles
DF-3A (CSS-2 Mod) IRBM 2 3,000+ km

Medium Range Ballistic Missiles
DF-21C (CSS-5 Mod 3) road-mobile MRBM 36 1,750+ km
DF-21 (CSS-5) road-mobile MRBM 80 1,750+ km
Short Range Ballistic Missiles
DF-15 (CSS-6) road-mobile SRBM 96 600 km
DF-11A (CSS-7 Mod 2) road-mobile SRBM 108 300 km

Land Attack Cruise Missiles
DH-10 LACM 54 3,000+ km
Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles
JL-1 SLBM 12 1,770+ km
JL-2 SLBM 24 7,200+ km
Total 478

Buy now and don't pay until 2012. Act now numbers are limited.

837-small_China_ICBM.jpg

Even a good marks man may miss .. :lol: remember Saheen ?? Oops how could u its been long long time ago.....go and read the fates tests of indian missiles in last 3months in indian missile thread ..

what/who is 'Saheen'?

whatever....

but Agni 2 + does prove that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing...

first get the complete knowledge and know-hows on missiles and then try to make one or else you'll end up reinforcing the fact that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing (and an embarrassment)!:taz:

Well we have a full range of missiles to fit every budget. With a low low down payment of $29.99...

Buy now and don't until 2012. Act now numbers are limited.

Oi!

Advertisement is not allowed on PDF :D :P

I am not a rocket scientest still as a common man it worries me how come a rocket/missile, modified from the Succesful Missile already in service, could fail to launch off. If it had failed in target acquisition or in erred in flight, that would have been a bit acceptable for me becuase mst of modifications are done in target acquisition n engaging and also in flight path regulations, failing to take off means that rest of the missile was same and they have attempted to improve it motor system which did not worked if it was the case, india being power of computer tech, could have ran extensive simulations and lab tests before embarking on actual test. If they have done what I have just said it means their expertise is quite questionable. And if they did not do that then their boss needed to kicked. Luckily for all those invovled in the project, india has thriving economy and alot of money to spend, so no one is going give them tough time for this wastage. if they have been in some other countries even like US, they would have lost a lot.

For Pakistani Perspective: we are happy over the failure becuase it is your success to withstand such failures again and again- proving your self to be worthy stubborn advarsary!

Buy now and don't pay until 2012. Act now numbers are limited.

837-small_China_ICBM.jpg

And How exactly does all these Help them??? :pop:

You must have had your sense of humour amputated at birth.

I should Have Born Chinese if it were so, But I am not.... Medical Miracle I must say....:lol:

frankly dude... no pakistani deserve to laugh.....

but again i cant deny the fact that.....

bheek mein hi sahi par apna to bol hi sakte ho! ;) :D :D

hahahahhaha chalta tu hai na ;) kafi hai,,,,
bheek main hi theek hai par enemy ko free main denge hm :D ;)
aur us main Nukes ka Gift free free free :cheesy:

ALLAH ka shukar hai apna hai ju bhi hai par tum logon ne kabhi PAKISTAN ko Dil se Taslim nahi kiya Missle System ko ghanta tasleem karoo tum is ko bheek ka samjhty rahoo aur hm is ko tumhe gift dene ke liye aur modern kar rahe hain just for u my beloved neighbor ...............

If you fail once.. try again..
failure == experience on how not to do a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom