What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course suggestions usi deni chahiye jo le bhi le :cheesy:

well no worries... keep on doubting your countrymen :rofl:

back to topic

you ever heard of this mate -To rob peter,to pay paul means gayeh markar jootha daan . ..so dont tell us who's indian whose not..stick to topic

Last edited:
Agni failed?

You gotta be kidding me...

There are 6/7 missiles named after Agni. This is new missile named Agni-III Prime.

http://oi56.tinypic.com/4kfd46.jpg

4kfd46.jpg

"Upgraded Agni II test-fired unsuccessfully Nuclear capable Agni-II plus missile test fired from Wheeler Isl Balasore FAILED, Dec 10"

Has there ever been an Indian missile which has been successful?

Has there ever been any missile apart from pakistani one which has been successful??

^^^ This was never intended to be the most precise textbook launch. It is an experimental launch of a new missile. Most probably for Arihant ATV due to the design aspects I mentioned in my previous post. The program name is dubious and is purposefully kept so. Because it is not an Agni2 derivative.

The purpose is to attract less hue and cry over India developing a completely new and improved strategic missile.

Can someone post the images one after another from the URL I have mentioned above for better comparison?

stop dreaming about india becoming super power.

failures are not repeated but corrected second time. you have a history of failed tests. shame on you. chillo bhar pani me doob maro

"Upgraded Agni II test-fired unsuccessfully Nuclear capable Agni-II plus missile test fired from Wheeler Isl Balasore FAILED, Dec 10"

Has there ever been an Indian missile which has been successful?

ai ye aap hi ki kami thi.....good morning.... jaldi karo ... u are getting late for school!!!!!:bunny::bunny:

Test launch of Agni-II Prime fails
Y.Mallikarjun

The launch of the AGNI A2 missile by Strategic Force Command earlier this year. File photo

The experimental launch of a new intermediate range ballistic missile (IRBM) Agni II Prime, has failed on Friday after the missile deviated from the trajectory and nosedived into the sea.

The new missile with a range of more than 3,000 kms deviated soon after its lift-off at 10.05 am from the Wheeler Island at the Integrated Test Range, Balasore, off the Orissa coast.

Agni II Prime is a new and upgraded version of Agni II which has a range of 2,000 kms. This is basically aimed at filling the gap between Agni II and Agni III with the latter having a range of more then 3,500 kms. New technologies introduced into the missile to make it lighter were providing it greater thrust.

DRDO sources said a detailed analysis was in progress to find out the exact cause for the failure and it might take at least two to three days to make a preliminary assessment. They said new technologies like composite rocket motor, indigeneous ring-laser gyro navigation system and road mobile launcher were being tested in the mission. Many of them have been proven in the test flight, they said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article943501.ece

ch ch ch ch... becharay

failures are only one time excusable. if you repeat them again and again you will be simply called FAILED.

you ever heard of this mate -To rob peter,to pay paul means gayeh markar jootha daan . ..so dont tell us who's indian whose not..stick to topic

Oh yes I have just seen the civilized Indians in this forum :lol:

Thanks for your useful advise... I will keep this in my mind :tdown:

back to topic please

failures are not repeated but corrected second time. you have a history of failed tests. shame on you. chillo bhar pani me doob maro

:lol::lol::lol: , First make a missile then speak of Failures dude

failures are not repeated but corrected second time. you have a history of failed tests.

Stop dreaming about India not becoming superpower and think about Pakistan.

This is the first test of the missile than how it repeats?

shame on you. chillo bhar pani me doob maro
Than you should have been died long ago. :rolleyes:

so you're admitting that Agni shagni is 'bekar' aren't you.:woot:

thanks to our 'begaar' missile technology;)

arey thats why my friend alph vidya bhyankri means lil knowledge is a dangerous thing for you. . My earlier post was nothing to do with missile tech ,its about people behind it aka scientists.. Here's the english meaning of that -forced labour is better than idleness. Now guess who's working and who's siting idle..

[/COLOR]
ch ch ch ch... becharay

failures are only one time excusable. if you repeat them again and again you will be simply called FAILED.

You seem to have a very good perception on failures. Perhaps they are more familiar to it on your side. That's why your Space Program died ages ago. Keep contemplating on failures then. Winning is not in your dictionary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom