What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
frankly dude... no pakistani deserve to laugh.....

but again i cant deny the fact that.....

bheek mein hi sahi par apna to bol hi sakte ho! ;) :D :D

Its like diwali for some.. buy few rockets and send them to sky and clapp hands if successful or keep mum if not.

:lol:
you should be lucky that it dint misfired and forget its navigational path:lol:

Too Funnnnnny :lol:

^^
:azn:khisiyani billi(yan) khamba nochay(n):azn:

You are suspecting her nationality once again :whistle:

start reading posts from here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/83503-maoists-demand-mosque-babri-site-9.html

So how many years have you spent in this forum and whay have you learnt in all these years?

Read this --> Whenever somebody posts anything which is derogatory or offensive, the only thing you have to do is too press the report button instead of opening your loud mouth on the forum.

SO the next time, when I doubt somebody's nationality, you know what to do, right?

So how many years have you spent in this forum and whay have you learnt in all these years?

Read this --> Whenever somebody posts anything which is derogatory or offensive, the only thing you have to do is too press the report button instead of opening your loud mouth on the forum.

SO the next time, when I doubt somebody's nationality, you know what to do, right?

lol .............. i can sense insecurity from your post...

Enjoy your ignorance then :agree:

Bye

PS: No offence intended... but doubting somebody's nationality just because you do not agree with her is insane

Report button on my left hand side <<<<

:lol::lol::lol: All I see is green painted chinese missles to look more indigenous.

On topic -

We all learn from out mistakes (hopefully), hope they find what went wrong and fix the solution soon.
What's done is done. Maybe next time. :cheers:

lol .............. i can sense insecurity from your post...

Enjoy your ignorance then :agree:

Bye

PS: No offence intended... but doubting somebody's nationality just because you do not agree with her is insane

Report button on my left hand side <<<<

Insecurity :rofl:

I am asking you to do anything that you are capable of doing.

PS: Several members have been banned becasuse they use Pakistani flags and writemany things against Pakistan. THe same thing stands true for members using Indian flags and writng against India.

So lets leave this here, as your "BS instructions" cannot stop me from doing anything.

PS: Several members have been banned becasuse they use Pakistani flags and writemany things against Pakistan. THe same thing stands true for members using Indian flags and writng against India.

So lets leave this here, as your "BS instructions" cannot stop me from anything.

sirjee i guess we can stick to topic.. instead of offtopic post? what do you say.. this discussion doesnt add any knowledge.. please digest your words and stick to topic

So lets leave this here, as your "BS instructions" cannot stop me from doing anything.

of course suggestions usi deni chahiye jo le bhi le :cheesy:

well no worries... keep on doubting your countrymen :rofl:

back to topic

GUYS TAKE A CHILL PILL!!!

First of all it was NOT a regular AGNI series missile. It was completely new missile. Which was dubbed as Agni2 prime. Few facts to be notes.

1) Agni 2 prime has completely different First stage and second stage motors. Agni 2 series is designed on basis of SLV-3. However Agni2 prime is NOT. Some news papers say that it is an upgraded version ogf Agni2 missile. However it is not true.
2) Agni 2 prime has altogether different RV as compared to any agni series missile. It is manueverable and specifically designed to penetrate BMD
3) The entire developing team is a parralel team which worked parallely.
4) Agni 2 prime may be a the secret K-series missile developed for Arihant ATV. You can see the difference between Regular Agni2 and Agni2 prime in following comparison. It can be observed that A2+ does not have tail fins (For cannisterisation and for Submarine launch) and also its RV design is different. Moreover, There is no inter-stage vents in A2+ design which means for the first time A2 series is using Flex-nozzle technology. (similar to the TVC in aircrafts.)

AGNI-2 Prime

h_t_t_p - 4.bp.blogspot.com/_5sP7XwykNSM/TQENGImNj7I/AAAAAAAAC48/7rwKGFAOVfQ/s400/A2+Prime+Photo+by+Karan.jpg

AGNI-2
h_t_t_p -globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/india/images/agni2missile_pic3.jpg

Last edited:
"Upgraded Agni II test-fired unsuccessfully Nuclear capable Agni-II plus missile test fired from Wheeler Isl Balasore FAILED, Dec 10"

Has there ever been an Indian missile which has been successful?

GUYS TAKE A CHILL PILL!!!

First of all it was NOT a regular AGNI series missile. It was completely new missile. Which was dubbed as Agni2 prime. Few facts to be notes.

1) Agni 2 prime has completely different First stage and second stage motors
2) Agni 2 prime has altogether different RV as compared to any agni series missile. It is manueverable and specifically designed to penetrate BMD
3) The entire developing team is a parralel team which worked paralleley.
4) Agni 2 prime may be a the secret K-series missile developed for Arihant ATV. You can see the difference between Regular Agni2 and Agni2 prime in following comparison. It can be observed that A2+ does not have tail fins (For cannisterisation and for Submarine launch) and also its RV design is different. Moreover, There is no inter-stage vents in A2+ design which means for the first time A2 series is using Flex-nozzle technology.

AGNI-2 Prime

h_t_t_p - 4.bp.blogspot.com/_5sP7XwykNSM/TQENGImNj7I/AAAAAAAAC48/7rwKGFAOVfQ/s400/A2+Prime+Photo+by+Karan.jpg

AGNI-2
h_t_t_p -globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/india/images/agni2missile_pic3.jpg

Actually you are right.. as per disucssion in some forum... it seems a lot of new technology is dumped at the same time in this missile...

Everyone can accept the fact that this is not A2 derivative but altogether a new missile ... we can assume this by just seeing the pic itself..

It seems there is a structural realted issue which lead to the failure.. i am pretty sure next test will be successful... we will have the word "text book launch" echoing next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom