What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
@markus
agree with u der
agni V is close to many hearts
its a launch evr1's looking forward to.
i hope scientists recognize the mistake that happened soon enough and rectify it.
gud luck

You should be lucky about that, because that would've resulted in India sharing the same fate as Mars. :lol::lol:
kid have some chabanprash and stop your wet dreams of ruining India... go check the world map on 13th August'47....there was one country less in s asia...wanna be there?:azn::azn:

^ Too many failures off late for Agni series.

I am now concerned abt AGni V.

One more failure and I will start doubting Tessy Thomas' ability.

FAILURE IS PART AND PARCEL FOR CONTINUOUS EFFORT ,EITHER YOU BOG DOWN OR TRY ONCE AGAIN..THIS IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR THOSE WHO GET SILVER SPOONED BY OTHERS.NEXT YEAR WE AGAIN TRY WHATS THE MATTER YAAR.

FAILURE IS PART AND PARCEL FOR CONTINUOUS EFFORT ,EITHER YOU BOG DOWN OR TRY ONCE AGAIN..THIS IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR THOSE WHO GET SILVER SPOONED BY OTHERS.NEXT YEAR WE AGAIN TRY WHATS THE MATTER YAAR.

DUde, no need to write in caps yaar.

Agni is a proven platform, existing missiles with improved guidance systems should not suffer so many failures.

Anyways, we cant do much on this, so lets keep our fingers crossed for the next test.

Whats the price of one AGNI 2 missile ?

it is from india. it will be reborn again with a bang. the thing is they keep on coming till they attain moksha... :D

That was post of the day :smitten:

I like the spirit

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence From horse mouth FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10 , 2010 Agni-II Prime mission fails The maiden mission of Agni-II Prime failed, just moments after the missile lifted-off from its launchpad at Interim Test Range-4 in Wheeler Island on December 10. The missile which got on to the autolaunch mode at 9 :57 am (T -3) had a structural oscillation immediately after the lift-off, sources said. This wasÂ*an experimental launch of the advanced version of Agni-II missile and DRDO says that the platform experienced a trajectory deviation immediately after the lift-off. Many new technologies like rocket motor, RLG-based navigation system, road mobile launcher wereÂ*being tested during this mission. "The propulsion system worked perfectly, but we observed some stability issues to the missile," an official said. Notwithstanding this setback, the DRDO scientists are determined to go ahead with other launches scheduled for this month.

Yeah but why are you crying?

Its Indian money, not your country's money. :D

once again.... another attack by another ***** :angry:

did you read yesterday's thread about AJTR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom