What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
looser, what Tata Nano has to do with this test?

and you are talking about flame war for questioning that. People are stupid to understand difference between two missiles but not so stupid like you who cannot see the difference between a car and a missile! :lol: And you talk about sense!

And thinking the same when the company already have 200,000 cars orders pending. There is surge in market because of the competetion faced by Maruti Alto so TATA is loosing some buisness and he thought tata lost the market. :rofl:

And thinking the same when the company already have 200,000 cars orders pending. There is surge in market because of the competetion faced by Maruti Alto so TATA is loosing some buisness and he thought tata lost the market. :rofl:

Forget about the number!!! I just asked him what Tata Nano has to do with this? He called this flame war!! Abb samjho!!! lol

No one is flocking your talent you might be a very very good programmer or coder but the thing is your statement was beyond the project management constraints.

You actually have no idea - absolutely none - who you're talking to.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

You must apply for Guinness Book of World record.

Sure thing.

which is your domain... on which you have coded these 700 classes??..

so all 700 classes are bug free??

It's not one single project.

But I was winding up the bharatis, looks like I was successful.
:lol::lol::lol:

You actually have no idea - absolutely none - who you're talking to

I know very well whom i am talking to. I have already seen that yesterday. :D

But i dont think you have any idea about me whom you actually are dealing with. May be some of your frens can help you with that. :cheesy:

T.S. Subramanian reporting some details.....

Agni-II Prime launch fails

T.S. Subramanian & Y. Mallikarjun

During liftoff, a control problem could have occurred: Saraswat

Missile was built to fill gap in range between Agni-II and Agni-III

CHENNAI: The maiden launch of the Agni-II Prime missile from the Wheeler Island, off the Orissa coast, on Friday failed.

Within moments of takeoff from a specially designed truck at 10.05 a.m., the missile plunged into the Bay of Bengal following a deviation in its trajectory. As the consoles in the Block House showed that the mission failed, gloom engulfed missile technologists of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).

The two-stage, surface-to-surface missile has a range of about 2,500 km. The 17-tonne missile is 20 metres long, capable of carrying nuclear warheads of one tonne.

The DRDO originally planned to test-fire Agni-II Prime on Thursday. But rain off the State's coast forced it to put off the launch.

V.K. Saraswat, Scientific Advisor to the Defence Minister, told The Hindu: “During the liftoff, a control problem could have occurred.” He said the failure was nothing unusual. “We have to check many things. We have to check whether there was any component failure,” said Dr. Saraswat, who is also DRDO Director-General and missile technologist himself.

The DRDO had built Agni-II Prime, earlier called Agni-II+, to fill the gap in the range between Agni-II and Agni-III. While Agni-II has a range of more than 2,000 km, Agni-III can target places more than 3,000 km away. All the three were strategic missiles, capable of carrying nuclear warheads.

Agni-II Prime was an improved version of Agni-II, boasting several new technologies. While both stages of Agni-II were made of metal casing, the second stage of Agni-II Prime was made of fibre reinforced plastic (FRP), or composite casing. The FRP reduced the missile's structural weight, enabling it to carry more propellants, and to have a better range than Agni-II's.

Agni-II Prime also had a better stage separation system, efficient propulsion, high-energy propellants, more efficient batteries to provide better power supply and sophisticated retro rockets. It had a good configuration which meant the user (the Army) could move it around easily.

Interceptor missile test soon

Meanwhile, the DRDO is preparing to launch an interceptor missile from the Wheeler Island between December 18 and 20. It will intercept in mid-flight another ballistic missile that takes off from the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur, near Balasore, also off Orissa. The interception will take place at an altitude of 15 km, in what is called the endo-atmosphere. :smokin:

The Hindu : Front Page : Agni-II Prime launch fails

I know very well whom i am talking to. I have already seen that yesterday. :D

But i dont think you have any idea about me whom you actually are dealing with. :cheesy:

And that's your delusion. Let me assure you, you've got no idea.

Same people were also laughing at failed Brahmos test too. Now watch that beauty go.

And that's your delusion. Let me assure you, you've got no idea.

I have already seen that yesterday :cheesy: can we get back to topic please.

If you are a programmer than you might be knowing the rule of testing very well. And rules applies everywhere if the product being tested from a missile to software if 100% bug free in first attempt then it means it has either been already tested or your tester is busted.

If you are a programmer than you might be knowing the rule of testing very well. And rules applies everywhere if the product being tested from a missile to software if 100% bug free in first attempt then it means it has either been already tested or your tester is busted.

Come on now, why you gotta take it so seriously. Yes, I know that it's highly improbable that the application will work correctly on first try. I was just winding up the bharatis. :lol: Damn it always works.

Same people were also laughing at failed Brahmos test too. Now watch that beauty go.

Failures are bound to happen when you try something new, Pakistan being the exception, which has success rate more than that of US who have almost attained expertise in space and missile technology. US also fails but Pakistan never .... :cheesy:

Come on now, why you gotta take it so seriously. Yes, I know that it's highly improbable that the application will work correctly on first try. I was just winding up the bharatis. :lol:

I think you still did not get the context of what i just said. :cheesy:

We went off-topic a long time ago. :lol: All right, let's stop now.

Testing comes under the constraint of topic isnt it. we tested we failed because the cases against which we tested it did not satisfied the criterion. And if anything is being tested then there would certain tests which are bound to fail first time

Please Note: Such universal testing laws do not apply to Pakistan Missile Technology :D

Please Note: Such universal testing laws do not apply to Pakistan Missile Technology :D

In Pakistan, we like to get things done on the first try. Saves time and money and effort. We work to succeed, not to fail on the first try so we can fix our problems later. :lol:

Oh I very much did. Btw who is that shemale in your avatar?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

What is the problem with this guy? can't talk in civilized manner? Just yesterday you were using vulgar languages like "Indians want peace because they want to sleep with Pakistani women", "Vagina doesn't mean respect"!!! What is this? :taz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom