What's new

India Today: By invoking Balochistan Modi have delivered a slap to Pakistan

Ask to the Balochis ,Why should I response to it ?
Dont you see those flags and peoples in Balochistan ?

Whatever it is , you can see people that oppose Pak rule ,What is their motivation is really a question here .
What force them to raise their Baloch flag and Indian flag(that may cost their own life) is really an interesting subject also .

J&K is an integral part of India .UN is noone to question our integrity .

We are already doing a lots of right thing .my friend .
The number of 'Baloch' threads in PDF after Red Fort Speech is the bright example .

Accept this reality .You and your country men said you can do some thing in Assam .Then go on ,please do it
The Kashmir riots caused you PM to strut about in front of the world like a 2-bit mouth piece is another prime example of "doing things right".

The reality you believe is in fairy tales woven by your State.
Why should we interfere in Assam?, the people there already seem to hate you enough. India's oil rich state, exploited. That would make a fine speech.

And kudos to you, judging a nation's reaction on an online-forum.
Basing on the same (blind) perception one can deduce an awful lot about the lot of you.
And most of that isn't exactly pretty.

This is funny now. You Indians always bring up the fake pictures of Baloch protesting and asking Modi for help and now you say, why should you respond to it. Another thing sir, this is technology's world. You can NOT easily fool the world. That picture of few people is fake. If you download the app and see wether a picture is edited or not, it tells you the truth.
And that picture was edited. Because Pakistanis are not plain stupid. They did check it.
Stop stooping very low to bring us to same level with low standard editings. ;)

So this is how Indian gov treat their people? Question will be raised.

Whatever it is , you can see people that oppose Pak rule ,What is their motivation is really a question here .
What force them to raise their Baloch flag and Indian flag(that may cost their own life) is really an interesting subject also .

We are already doing a lots of right thing .my friend .
The number of 'Baloch' threads in PDF after Red Fort Speech is the bright example .

Accept this reality .You and your country men said you can do some thing in Assam .Then go on ,please do it
Baloch threads opened by Indians by using Afghani photoshoped pictures

The Kashmir riots caused you PM to strut about in front of the world like a 2-bit mouth piece is another prime example of "doing things right".

The reality you believe is in fairy tales woven by your State.
Why should we interfere in Assam?, the people there already seem to hate you enough. India's oil rich state, exploited. That would make a fine speech.

And kudos to you, judging a nation's reaction on an online-forum.
Basing on the same (blind) perception one can deduce an awful lot about the lot of you.
And most of that isn't exactly pretty.

Kashmir already saw a lots of bloodshed and riots already and may continue in future .But unlike
in earlier decades noone will try to cash on it .Our diplomacy and clout will ensure it .
Pakistan is doing there maximum ,including latest move to send 22 envoys to foreign country .
But that is only thing they can do .

Are you sure about that ?
There are already a lots of Assamese in this PDF that loves India like any other Indian citizen .
If you dont know let me try to point to another fact .Now Assam is ruled by BJP ,NDA .
They were the first one that passed GST .(One nation ,One Tax).Only thing they hates is that illegal Bangladeshis in there .
Thanks to new BJP govt ,border is fenced and began to identify the BDis in Assam .

Oh dear ,Do I need to post the links of the reactions of your medias and leaders ?
This is not a PDF phenomena .
If a nation and her citizen were confident enough about them they wouldnt have been care what Modi said in Red Fort .They would have been ignore it .

You can make your own perceptions .We dont care .

This is funny now. You Indians always bring up the fake pictures of Baloch protesting and asking Modi for help and now you say, why should you respond to it. Another thing sir, this is technology's world. You can NOT easily fool the world. That picture of few people is fake. If you download the app and see wether a picture is edited or not, it tells you the truth.
And that picture was edited. Because Pakistanis are not plain stupid. They did check it.
Stop stooping very low to bring us to same level with low standard editings. ;)

So this is how Indian gov treat their people? Question will be raised.

That is your opinion .
If all that is well in Balochistan ,why should you concern about our PMs statement .Just ignore it .
Sorry our editings may be low but our citizens wouldnt stoop to that much low where people share sweets because few gunmen from my nation killed hundreds of innocent peoples in our enemy nation

Of Course ,some actions of our forces was indeed wrong .Then again citizens should maintain their civil and peaceful nature during protests .They were trying to do the same thing against our forces like they did against poor minorities like Pandits in the valley .
Protests are also happens in other parts of India including my state but none attacks police with an intent to kill him or danger him .
I

Kashmir already saw a lots of bloodshed and riots already and may continue in future .But unlike
in earlier decades noone will try to cash on it .Our diplomacy and clout will ensure it .
Pakistan is doing there maximum ,including latest move to send 22 envoys to foreign country .
But that is only thing they can do .

Are you sure about that ?
There are already a lots of Assamese in this PDF that loves India like any other Indian citizen .
If you dont know let me try to point to another fact .Now Assam is ruled by BJP ,NDA .
They were the first one that passed GST .(One nation ,One Tax).Only thing they hates is that illegal Bangladeshis in there .
Thanks to new BJP govt ,border is fenced and began to identify the BDis in Assam .

Oh dear ,Do I need to post the links of the reactions of your medias and leaders ?
This is not a PDF phenomena .
If a nation and her citizen were confident enough about them they wouldnt have been care what Modi said in Red Fort .They would have been ignore it .

You can make your own perceptions .We dont care .
Sure, there are Balochis and Kashmiris on PDF, who love Pakistan like anything. But that's the harsh reality you have to digest. (And both hold a large majority of the current ruling government).
Your clout is self-perceived. The NSG is a testament to that. A year on, the Kashmir issue will be an open wound, and you can count my words on this, India will be exploited using this excuse. You have the entire OIC on it, next month it's going to be the Lankans, and the month after the entire UN.

Do I need to pot links from you media? Isn't this thread a prime example? :lol:
What are you? A show host? I'll give you a hint, it's India Today.
Isn't your Defense Minister barking off about Pakistan?
Maybe Chaudry Nisar should invite him here to teach a few lessons.
Isn't there a famous Indian phrase:
"Every dog is a lion at home"?.

I guess you shouldn't care after all, it's better for your health.
So why bother attempting to save grace in the past two pages?.

Sure, there are Balochis and Kashmiris on PDF, who love Pakistan like anything. But that's the harsh reality you have to digest. (And both hold a large majority of the current ruling government).
Your clout is self-perceived. The NSG is a testament to that. A year on, the Kashmir issue will be an open wound, and you can count my words on this, India will be exploited using this excuse. You have the entire OIC on it, next month it's going to be the Lankans, and the month after the entire UN.

Do I need to pot links from you media? Isn't this thread a prime example? :lol:
What are you? A show host? I'll give you a hint, it's India Today.
Isn't your Defense Minister barking off about Pakistan?
Maybe Chaudry Nisar should invite him here to teach a few lessons.
Isn't there a famous Indian phrase:
"Every dog is a lion at home"?.

I guess you shouldn't care after all, it's better for your health.
So why bother attempting to save grace in the past two pages?.

And we dont give a damn whether they likes Pakistan or not .I never said that we are going to do this or that in Balochistan
NSG testament is nothing .
MTCR sanctioned us when we tested Prithvi and now we are a member in it .
NSG was really testament that shows our own diplomatic clout .It was a a diplomatic feast and our GoI did a good job .US didnt involved ,that was our own job and managed to gain the support of 44 members .Except China ,others gave us few concessions also .
Next time US will be in forefront to support us and you can wait and see that .
Noone going to exploit it .Arabs need our business and ME is in worse shape .
OIC cant do anything against us .They will pass comment as usual and we will also ignore it as usual .Lankans ???Really .:D

Really ???it was you that claimed this is just in online forum only .

You are the real show host here .Teaching us Indians about our own state Assam .
What an irony :lol:
There was one host in one of Pak channel (there was a thread about it ) that compared Mars mission with Nasr missile .
I see , almost similar :D

And we have enough maturity to criticise our DM infact we did that in that respective thread .
But in Pakistan all of them will dance when their ministers makes such unresponsible comment .

Who is this Chadhaury Nisar ?
And what is his eligibility to teach an IIT ian like Manohar Parrikar ?:D

Suits best for Pak politicians .

You dont need to concern about my health .
What attempt?

Last edited:
And we dont give a damn whether they likes Pakistan or not .I never said that we are going to do this or that in Balochistan
NSG testament is nothing .
MTCR sanctioned us when we tested Prithvi and now we are a member in it .
NSG was really testament that shows our own diplomatic clout .It was a a diplomatic feast and our GoI did a good job .US didnt involved ,that was our own job and managed to gain the support of 44 members .Except China ,others gave us few concessions also .
Next time US will be in forefront to support us and you can wait and see that .
Noone going to exploit it .Arabs need our business and ME is in worse shape .
OIC cant do anything against us .They will pass comment as usual and we will also ignore it as usual .Lankans ???Really .:D

Really ???it was you that claimed this is just in online forum only .

You are the real show host here .Teaching us Indians about our own state Assam .
What an irony :lol:
There was one host in one of Pak channel (there was a thread about it ) that compared Mars mission with Nasr missile .
I see , almost similar :D

And we have enough maturity to criticise our DM infact we did that in that respective thread .
But in Pakistan all of them will dance when their ministers makes such unresponsible comment .

Who is this Chadhaury Nisar ?
And what is his eligibility to teach an IIT ian like Manohar Parrikar ?:D

Suits best for Pak politicians .

You dont need to concern about my health .
What attempt?
You can squabble over this all you want, flinging it left and right won't change the reality.
You still haven't brought a proper rhetoric to my post, so I'll point you to my second post.
And sadly you have failed to grasp any sort of understanding. Denial leads to stress.
And stress is bad for your health, your overuse emojis show you reeking frustration.

Again, stop acting like a host, your ratings aren't going any higher. ;)

Learn about Balochistan and so called Indian interference from prominent Pakistani's!!!!! Eye opener even for Pakistanis!!!!!!

Last edited:
You can squabble over this all you want, flinging it left and right won't change the reality.
You still haven't brought a proper rhetoric to my post, so I'll point you to my second post.
And sadly you have failed to grasp any sort of understanding. Denial leads to stress.
And stress is bad for your health, your overuse emojis show you reeking frustration.

Again, stop acting like a host, your ratings aren't going any higher. ;)

Impressive .
When there is nothing in your mind to negate the points
I put foward ,you began to target me .Funny.
Really? There is nothing that much frustrating in your post
.You had mentioned about NSG and I have been clearly explained my stance .
If you cant digest that reality then I am sorry ,you should blame yourselves.

Did I already told you ?
You shouldnt concern about my health

Impressive .
When there is nothing in your mind to negate the points
I put foward ,you began to target me .Funny.
Really? There is nothing that much frustrating in your post
.You had mentioned about NSG and I have been clearly explained my stance .
If you cant digest that reality then I am sorry ,you should blame yourselves.

Did I already told you ?
You shouldnt concern about my health
Italian marine case showed India's prowess internationally. If you can sweep the humiliation India faced at the NSG under the carpet. Especially after the whole "only China opposed us". I suggest you stop the hallucinations.

It took you a day to answer my post, truly I'm worried.

Back
Top Bottom