What's new

India Today: By invoking Balochistan Modi have delivered a slap to Pakistan

Italian marine case showed India's prowess internationally. If you can sweep the humiliation India faced at the NSG under the carpet. Especially after the whole "only China opposed us". I suggest you stop the hallucinations.

It took you a day to answer my post, truly I'm worried.

Italian marines case handled very well.
Victims family got huge compensation .
Marines spend few years in India .
We wouldnt blame them ,they did their job .But it was a wrong place and wrong time.
And arrogancy of Italian politicians costs them dearly.
We forced them to return the marines when they renegade their words .EU and West couldnt help them.
Those who try to point this example to Indians should brief about such a diplomatic act of their own nation.

Humiliation?
Its been a long time since we see such a heavy diplomatic exrecise from our MEA.And they were successful .
And it also shows the pathetic diplomatic condition of so called emerging superpower.
This time it was only India that did heavy lift ,next time US will also be in forefront.

Thank you for your concern .But I have a professional life thats better than this PDF

Italian marines case handled very well.
Victims family got huge compensation .
Marines spend few years in India .
We wouldnt blame them ,they did their job .But it was a wrong place and wrong time.
And arrogancy of Italian politicians costs them dearly.
We forced them to return the marines when they renegade their words .EU and West couldnt help them.
Those who try to point this example to Indians should brief about such a diplomatic act of their own nation.

Humiliation?
Its been a long time since we see such a heavy diplomatic exrecise from our MEA.And they were successful .
And it also shows the pathetic diplomatic condition of so called emerging superpower.
This time it was only India that did heavy lift ,next time US will also be in forefront.

Thank you for your concern .But I have a professional life thats better than this PDF
Do you think it was handled well, or was it handled well.
Again down-playing the NSG humiliation, will you ever learn?. America was with India during the NSG.
Once a paper tiger, always a paper tiger. Refer to my second post, or after this I'll deduce you have a severe comprehension problem.

Do you think it was handled well, or was it handled well.
Again down-playing the NSG humiliation, will you ever learn?. America was with India during the NSG.
Once a paper tiger, always a paper tiger. Refer to my second post, or after this I'll deduce you have a severe comprehension problem.

Give me one example where Pak FO forced a foreign nation to return their own soldiers to face trial in Pakistan .
Then you can show the audacity to judge our way in handling that marines case .

I still cant understand ,the only thing that happened in NSG meet was the isolation of a veto member .
How can it becomes an humiliation to us ?weird logic
Since then Chinese were in damage control mode and tries to convince us otherwise.

We are playing this game in a different level ,a level that Pakistan cant even imagine after 100 years .

Well now I can say you have some severe comprehension problem.

Give me one example where Pak FO forced a foreign nation to return their own soldiers to face trial in Pakistan .
Then you can show the audacity to judge our way in handling that marines case .

I still cant understand ,the only thing that happened in NSG meet was the isolation of a veto member .
How can it becomes an humiliation to us ?weird logic
Since then Chinese were in damage control mode and tries to convince us otherwise.

We are playing this game in a different level ,a level that Pakistan cant even imagine after 100 years .

Well now I can say you have some severe comprehension problem.
Second post. :bounce:

first try to get Kashmir....Last time you tried really hard lost east pakistan.....try again hard :D
-------------------

You are wrong, in 1971 India interfered in Pakistans civil war, 1971 was never an attack on Inidan occupied Kashmir. Insh Allah Jammu & Kashmir will be liberated by Pak army in future, belive me.

-------------------

You are wrong, in 1971 India interfered in Pakistans civil war, 1971 was never an attack on Inidan occupied Kashmir. Insh Allah Jammu & Kashmir will be liberated by Pak army in future, belive me.
lol...I don't believe you. You lie man. Not fair. Pak army cant do shyte with regards to Kashmir. Believe me

lol...I don't believe you. You lie man. Not fair. Pak army cant do shyte with regards to Kashmir. Believe me
---------------------------

Pakistanis are looking forward to liberate Jammu & Kashmir, everybody here are very motivated to liberate Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir and fight Indian army. Insh Allah

There is no better good deeds than fighting India to vacate indian occupation of Jammu & Kashmir, is the perception in Pakistan.

---------------------------

Pakistanis are looking forward to liberate Jammu & Kashmir, everybody here are very motivated to liberate Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir and fight Indian army.

There is no better good deeds than fighting Indian to vacate indian occupation of Jammu & Kashmir, is the perception in Pakistan.
Nice perception. May all your power, money, resource is centered around this deed for centuries to come. Amen

Nice perception. May all your power, money, resource is centered around this deed for centuries to come. Amen
---------------
The day will come when Indian army have to retreat from Jammu & Kashmir, Pakistan could easily done this in 1962, when India-China war broke out. InshAllah at next cross road Indian occupation of Jammu & Kashmir will end.

---------------
The day will come when Indian army have to retreat from Jammu & Kashmir, Pakistan could easily done this in 1962, when India-China war broke out. InshAllah at next cross road Indian occupation of Jammu & Kashmir will end.
did you imagine these lines in Morgan Stanley's voice? You people are so emotional. Chill. Kashmir is going nowhere. It will remain with India. Better focus your energy in building body and get a GF, may divert your shooting testosterone level somewhere else

Indians really must have tiny hands that they went to this level to Photoshop.

Back
Top Bottom