What's new

India Today: By invoking Balochistan Modi have delivered a slap to Pakistan

India managed to come under scrutiny of not only Pakistan, China but elements in Iran as well.
Btw, never knew Raheel Sharif is so famous in India.
The only one India has smacked is the innocent people in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Oh and Assam. Don't forget Assam ;).....
In his speech Indian PM didnt mentioned about the need for 'support' to Baloch ,only thing he mentioned is that world should see the HR violations in there and that hit a nerve in Pakistan.
Wrong ,entire world knows it is the GHQ that really calls the shot in Pakistan.
That doesnt mean he is famous in here

In his speech Indian PM didnt mentioned about the need for 'support' to Baloch ,only thing he mentioned is that world should see the HR violations in there and that hit a nerve in Pakistan.
Assam, my dear.
Assam.

Had rocked ?
Yes 'had rocked'
But now it has no relevance :D
so now you realise how much nonsensical was your previous statement. If it was there before, it has more chances to be resumed again...

First thing which violation? Secondly, why did India refused to UN to visit Kashmir? World is not supposed to know the violation happening in Kashmir?

so now you realise how much nonsensical was your previous statement. If it was there before, it has more chances to be resumed again...

You are dreaming about future and 'had rocked' wont help you

That would be enough for people likes you
Again with poor jabs, if you plan to do something.
Do it right, I'd say this advice goes well with both Modi and you.
Tiddles.

First thing which violation? Secondly, why did India refused to UN to visit Kashmir? World is not supposed to know the violation happening in Kashmir?

Ask to the Balochis ,Why should I response to it ?
Dont you see those flags and peoples in Balochistan ?

Whatever it is , you can see people that oppose Pak rule ,What is their motivation is really a question here .
What force them to raise their Baloch flag and Indian flag(that may cost their own life) is really an interesting subject also .

J&K is an integral part of India .UN is noone to question our integrity .

Again with poor jabs, if you plan to do something.
Do it right, I'd say this advice goes well with both Modi and you.
Tiddles.

We are already doing a lots of right thing .my friend .
The number of 'Baloch' threads in PDF after Red Fort Speech is the bright example .

Accept this reality .You and your country men said you can do some thing in Assam .Then go on ,please do it

Back
Top Bottom