What's new

India Today: By invoking Balochistan Modi have delivered a slap to Pakistan

Modi have done nothing but made himself a fool in eyes of a world by trying to cover up his screw ups in Kashmir by bringing in Baluchistan and Gilgit Baltistan etc. Kashmir is the reason of 3 wars and a continuous bone of contention between two nuclear armed nations and the world knows it. Trying to burry that issue by shouting about Baluchistan was quite ridiculous and have back fired as well. Anyway, I will give ToI a point of at least trying,,,, STILL! :lol:

Tiny Indians lol. They should go to some baba ji to nearest slum for their size problems.

India ::: Slowly dug ditches for Pakistan
By
>>> Using Afghanistan for funding & training terrorist elements in the form of TTP, BLA, BRA.

>>> Sending Spies via Iran and Afghanistan (KulBhushan)

>>> Using political terrorist i.e. MQM, ANP.

>>> Using Media of Pakistan to spread "Aman Ki Asha" propaganda and deception.

>>> Exploiting compromised political personalities in PMLN, PPP, PTI to get anti-Pak statements and actions.

Now the Tables are turning around under the command of Gen. RS:

>>> Pak Army's Zarb-e-Azb has eliminated TTP presence in KPK and FATA

>>> Pak Army has BLA, BRA eliminated from Baluchistan and Indian spies caught ( and process is still going on)

>>> MQM is being systematically brought to justice because of proven ties with RAW and terrorism in Karachi because of the commitment of RS ( for example: Baldia Factory Case, Amjad Sabri)

>>> PPP is also facing heat by Rangers for corruption and supporting terrorism.

All Indian plans of encircling Pakistan and "death by a thousand cuts" strategy is falling apart thanks to the awesome job of RS who refused to stop until the entire Pakistan is cleansed from terrorist elements and their supporters. Indians are going haywire seeing all their investment is going down the drain but CANNOT do anything about it. All they can do now is to vent out their frustration by posting Photoshoped pictures of patriots like RS

The party has just begun........ Its now going to be India's turn to face the heat. Just Wait and Watch !!!

View attachment 330200 India Today: By invoking Balochistan Modi have delivered a slap to Pakistan. Particularly its army chief.
His challenge: Lay off Kashmir.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/balochistan-india-pakistan-gilgit-baltistan-kashmir/1/748313.html
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...idor-balochistan-pakistan-china/1/748423.html
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/gilgit-baltistan-kashmir-india-pakistan-sharif-modi/1/748314.html
http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatime...s-balochistan-punch-a-strategic-game-changer/

I dont understand why pakistani have to attend indian talk shows.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/...histan-pakistan-ex-army-officer/1/752534.html

Thanks to Modi all indian agent are exposed in these days, but the question is authorotize in Pakistan just watching, doing nothing, look like that.

As MQM , they chould have been bannen. Balochistan, Achakzai, Azwand Wali Khan etc All traitors.

we already slapped the whole indian establishment, by CPEC!

No black day , nor curfew, no jamming of cell phones in Baluchistan, like Kashmir.

Raheel Sharif is well known in India? Why u think so. I don't see anyone in media or general public discus about Pakistan except for terror attacks. No one cares about Pakistan but in Pakistan daily shows debating on why India is like this saying this doing this. Etc... Modi is well known Pakistan Nawaz sherif is well known in India because of kargil and Peace initiative he took during Vajpayee govt.

Trust me bro no one cares about Pakistan.

Staying alive is a Victory... Losing don't matter. Yes

India today groups are pro Pakistanis. This article is about to try change that prospective. Most of Indians ignore their channels and news paper because of anti nationals agenda and pro Christian agenda

Wow Pakistanis are oriented with Arabs and middle east... Very different types of people compared with India
After the first 4 lines, I stopped reading.

(What are you doing on a Pakistani forum though? If you really don't care?)

India managed to come under scrutiny of not only Pakistan, China but elements in Iran as well.
Btw, never knew Raheel Sharif is so famous in India.
The only one India has smacked is the innocent people in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Oh and Assam. Don't forget Assam ;).....
Why you are forgetting Khalistan?

ndia Today: By invoking Balochistan Modi have delivered a slap to Pakistan. Particularly its army chief.

Are they delusional? Well they are but i just wanted to point it out.

By invoking Balochistan, they just united a country. Did they happen to forget the rallies that were taken out in Balochistan, Gilgit and Azad Kashmir in favour of Pakistan. Modi just indirectly admitted that Indian forces are behind terrorism in Pakistan, thus confirming Pakistan's suspicions that India is behind terrorism in Pakistan.

By that he meant India today criticises Modi govt..... I am sure you know how things are these days...... Logic is simple, either you are with us or..........
Freedom of speech at our level is a rare commodity for our Islamic neighbors , our media only cares about views , they sell what people buy just like in many developed democratic countries .

Freedom of speech at our level is a rare commodity for our Islamic neighbors , our media only cares about views , they sell what people buy just like in many developed democratic countries .
-----

Bla bla bla, we now very well about the your dysfunctional democracy and freedom of speech. Indian never admit their fault and lacks.

Sorry, he's not 'famous', but 'infamous'. There's a world of difference.
I am sure he will be infamous for handling all those assets and goons in KPK and Fata. That was a no brainier!

Every Indian knows that India Today group is totally against Modi and completely under congress control.

Raheel photo seems to be a nice stunt by India Today to stay in business.

lets see whether other anti-national media follow this new trend set by India Today to show their Nationalism

Back
Top Bottom