What's new

India Today: By invoking Balochistan Modi have delivered a slap to Pakistan

When a person holding a high Government position gives out childish and immature remarks about topics he has no clue about, its only becomes necessary to see where this ignorance blossoms from in case of Narendra Modi's statement.

The politicians who come up to prestigious posts like Prime Ministers have usually completed a law degree. With the knowledge of law behind them, they progress in their respective careers making statements and decisions. Narendra Modi has no law degree whereas his BA degree in Political science has been blocked from being inquired by Delhi University when relevant Indian authorities wanted to check its validity. Modi acquired this degree through distance learning.

Then comes the institution that nurtured him and transformed his psychology, the RSS, a paramilitary organisation which not only admired Hitler during WW2 but which has been banned inside India a few times notably due to assassination of founder of India, Mahatma Gandhi and demolition of Babri Mosque.

Modi was the CM of Gujarat during anti-muslim roits where thousands were killed, so coming from this background, pelting of Kashmiris holds no surprise. Regarding Gujarat, the questions linger about whether he took appropriate action to stop the attacks; in some cases, the police stood by and did nothing. When Modi applied for a visa to USA, the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom said that Mr. Modi should be denied entry even when he had diplomatic A-2 visa.

Jammu & Kashmir is a disputed territory between Indian and Pakistan however Baluchistan is not a disputed territory between India and Pakistan, neither was East Pakistan, now Bangladesh. And if Modi thinks that Baluchistan needs freedom from Pakistan then so do the 8 insurgent places in India mentioned below.

The desperation of Indian leadership is clear here but do they fail to see the conflicts in their own land before they point fingers at others. Even if Baluchistan issue needs to be raised by India how can they ignore the homegrown insurgency issues such as:

1. J & Kashmir
2. Assam
3. Nagaland
4. Tripura
5. Khalistan
6. Meghalaya
7. Mizoram
8. Manipur
9. Taniland

If Modi thinks that Baluchis would want to get pelleted by Indians troops under Indian occupation let it be known that Baluchis opted to join Pakistan Armed Forces to face Indian troops in combat.

bharti slaps = trolling online,ranting from long distance,making bollywood movies

Real slaps = https://defence.pk/threads/greatest-pathan-in-malaysia.447122/#post-8641428

fantastic thread :lol:

very informative

India managed to come under scrutiny of not only Pakistan, China but elements in Iran as well.
Btw, never knew Raheel Sharif is so famous in India.
The only one India has smacked is the innocent people in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Oh and Assam. Don't forget Assam ;).....
Second post. :bounce:

I have replied for all of 'your' second post .

And it was you that goes for offtopic .

Photoshoping slaps of tiny hands
That's really a fun video to watch but really if I had filmed the guy who I slapped in my office when he abused Pakistan over a small business issue with me, that would have gone viral too :)
who did you slap? details

who did you slap? details
He was my course-fellow and we started a business together but after some differences we separated our ways and I started my own business totally different from our joint business. He wanted me to offer him some a share in my current business which was not only impossible but outrageous also given his track record and my experience with him so I politely but very clearly declined him. Then all of sudden he jumped to Pak-India politics ( which we never discussed before) and he praised smartness of Modi bla bla, I requested him to leave my office since I don't discuss politics with my business partners at my office but got hyper and basically got encouraged by my respect of the guest and took it for granted..so he first abused Quaid -e- Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (He is founder of Pakistan) for separating Pakistan from India that's where I lost my cool and slapped him twice or thrice...that stunned him (pretty similar to how this hooligan in the video) and I called the security guys to show him the door respectfully... even after being thrown out of the building, I could see him abusing and cursing on the street.

By the way, I had offered him tea / coffee and snacks which I only do for my special guests at office. I was even thinking to invite him for a weekend BBQ at my house.

yeah it was a slap so keep delivering slaps to pakistan especially to its army chief.
yeah balochistan is asking modi to come in balochistan and free it up.
yeah pakistan is a rogue nation.
but ihave only one question; india is delivering so much slaps to pakistan oonly on paper why does not it come to pakistan and really slap like a man? baluchis, gilgit, and whole of pakistan inviting modi please save us. come fast

He was my course-fellow and we started a business together but after some differences we separated our ways and I started my own business totally different from our joint business. He wanted me to offer him some a share in my current business which was not only impossible but outrageous also given his track record and my experience with him so I politely but very clearly declined him. Then all of sudden he jumped to Pak-India politics ( which we never discussed before) and he praised smartness of Modi bla bla, I requested him to leave my office since I don't discuss politics with my business partners at my office but got hyper and basically got encouraged by my respect of the guest and took it for granted..so he first abused Quaid -e- Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (He is founder of Pakistan) for separating Pakistan from India that's where I lost my cool and slapped him twice or thrice...that stunned him (pretty similar to how this hooligan in the video) and I called the security guys to show him the door respectfully... even after being thrown out of the building, I could see him abusing and cursing on the street.

By the way, I had offered him tea / coffee and snacks which I only do for my special guests at office. I was even thinking to invite him for a weekend BBQ at my house.
I'm glad you put him in his place.

When a person holding a high Government position gives out childish and immature remarks about topics he has no clue about, its only becomes necessary to see where this ignorance blossoms from in case of Narendra Modi's statement.

That person only thanked the people of Balluchistan, P0k only. This is most childish thing to make the horse out of mole for just a thank.

The politicians who come up to prestigious posts like Prime Ministers have usually completed a law degree. With the knowledge of law behind them, they progress in their respective careers making statements and decisions. Narendra Modi has no law degree whereas his BA degree in Political science has been blocked from being inquired by Delhi University when relevant Indian authorities wanted to check its validity. Modi acquired this degree through distance learning.

What is the motive of this part -- distance learning -- Are you challenging the distance learning program of Indian University. BTW IGNOU Indira Gandhi Open University is one of the biggest university, that offers distance learning program for those who cannot attend the university.

And pls update yourself, those elligations were made by some opposition parties, which was verified by the Delhi University, that those degree was 100% genuine.

Then comes the institution that nurtured him and transformed his psychology, the RSS, a paramilitary organisation which not only admired Hitler during WW2 but which has been banned inside India a few times notably due to assassination of founder of India, Mahatma Gandhi and demolition of Babri Mosque.

RSS, a paramilitary organisation -- According to whom ?

And makes the govt. of Pakistan to declare RSS a terrorist organization.

The issue of Babri Masjid is long before independence, and what is funny is that before its demolition, even the muslims of Ayodhya living close to it, didn't go there, and suddenly it becomes so valuable, and when the muslims were ready to give that land with some other land, the so called political parties realises that solution will take away the political MUDDA (issue) to be used in election. In short it is much more political than reality.

Modi was the CM of Gujarat during anti-muslim roits where thousands were killed, so coming from this background, pelting of Kashmiris holds no surprise. Regarding Gujarat, the questions linger about whether he took appropriate action to stop the attacks; in some cases, the police stood by and did nothing. When Modi applied for a visa to USA, the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom said that Mr. Modi should be denied entry even when he had diplomatic A-2 visa.

So, any one who is CM of a state is responsible for the Riot ?

Surprisingly, it was mentioned thousands times in PDF, but still many pakistani members keeps on repeating the same visa issue. Bhai, Modi never applied for the Visa for USA, rather he was requested by the US official not to apply for it, so never was the VISA of Modi rejected on its first place. Give my message to the so called U.S commission on international religious freedom, to write letter to china to appolize for allowing MODI as CM of Gujarat to visit China.

Jammu & Kashmir is a disputed territory between Indian and Pakistan however Baluchistan is not a disputed territory between India and Pakistan, neither was East Pakistan, now Bangladesh. And if Modi thinks that Baluchistan needs freedom from Pakistan then so do the 8 insurgent places in India mentioned below.

What you missed here is Indian forces never steped in Jammu and Kashmir before the Maharaja of J&K signed the tready of accession with the GOI the time, when the so called Pakistani troops disguised as Kabaili or Mujahideen reached Barahmulla -- 20 KM from capital city Srinagar. But Pakistan never did that rather send the troops in Ballochistan, GB and P0k to take the land by force.

1. J & Kashmir
2. Assam
3. Nagaland
4. Tripura
5. Khalistan
6. Meghalaya
7. Mizoram
8. Manipur
9. Taniland

LOL, Nagaland, tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, (What is Taniland) -- the issues is local, and they have the problems related to development and the ethinical clashes or the illegal Bangladeshi settlers.

And Khalistan -- Have you ever checked the Map of Khalistan, which includes the Pakistani Punjab, Multan -- Support them by giving them independence and Land and give moral support and good luck.

If Modi thinks that Baluchis would want to get pelleted by Indians troops under Indian occupation let it be known that Baluchis opted to join Pakistan Armed Forces to face Indian troops in combat.

Well JAKLIC Jammu Kashmir Light Infantry Riffles offered flowers to the Pakistani in Kargil during Kargil war, and J&K Police and Kashmiri Soldiers in IA is welcoming the Pakistan to give them the visit. This is the same dream, which was seen in 1965 and showed to the Gen Ayub by the Bhutoo, which gets shattered and never learned.

Here is something to you. With every 1 hand raising for the Azadi and pro pakistani, there are 100 hands who don't, but it won't get noticed in the similar way, a few JNU radical students raising slogan against India, there are 100s who will raised slogan for the Indian, but they would not be given much attention by the Media. So before jumping to any conclussion, think before you leap to another clash, which might hurt again and hurt well (The indication is clear)

-------------------

You are wrong, in 1971 India interfered in Pakistans civil war, 1971 was never an attack on Inidan occupied Kashmir. Insh Allah Jammu & Kashmir will be liberated by Pak army in future, belive me.
That will be better than sending terrorist...ask your army not hide behind these terrorists

That will be better than sending terrorist...ask your army not hide behind these terrorists
---------------------------

Pakistanis are looking forward to next cross road to confront Indians to liberate Jammu & Kashmir state , and help Sikh brothers with Khalistan and 7 sister states and so own :-) All independence movements of India.

It was big blunder by Modi to invoke Balochistan.

---------------------------

Pakistanis are looking forward to next cross road to confront Indians to liberate Jammu & Kashmir state , and help Sikh brothers with Khalistan and 7 sister states and so own :-) All independence movements of India.

It was big blunder by Modi to invoke Balochistan.
That you are dreaming from last 70 yrs and you did not get an inch of India's land

That you are dreaming from last 70 yrs and you did not get an inch of India's land
-----------

InshAllah India will break up like Sovjet union at Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir will join Pakistan as it should have done in 1947 if India didnt occupied it in 1947.

-----------

InshAllah India will break up like Sovjet union at Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir will join Pakistan as it should have done in 1947 if India didnt occupied it in 1947.
keep dreaming....

-----------

@waz @PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer don't he deserved negative rating.. ironically i received negative rating for stating fact.
SmartSelectImage_2016-09-02-14-59-50.png
SmartSelectImage_2016-09-02-14-59-39.png

Back
Top Bottom