What's new

India to produce $50 lightweight drones [theSpoof]

Ruag

Reaction score
India to produce $50 lightweight drones

NEW DELHI:
India is on a roll. First it was the $2500 Tata Nano - the world's cheapest car; then it was the $35 iPad - the world's cheapest laptop.

Now in another marvel the Indian Armed Forces will be inducting micro and mini unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) - perfect not only for snooping but also for performing kamikaze-type killer roles. In order to meet the immediate demand for these lightweight combat drones a famous Indian arms-maker has now created a $50 battery-operated and loaded with the latest avionics prototype UAV - named "Drona" after the legendary Indian teacher and warrior Dronacharya -

These highly efficient portable spy drones will be used not only for surveillance but also for intelligence-gathering missions and detecting nuclear, biological and chemical contaminants

The tiny palm size UAVs will also be able to avoid enemy radar. An additional advantage is they will have sensors to detect IEDs (improvised explosive devices) and be able to move ahead of a convoy of soldiers on surveillance missions.

A much-miffed Pak Army Chief ran crying to the US demanding 'parity'. Rebuffed by his mentors for already having passed much of the trillion dollar US aid to the Pakistani Taliban, he then threatened India saying:

"We would like to remind our 'enemy' that we have more fissile material than they have".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And before you all start jumping around, here's the source --

The Spoof : India to produce $50 lightweight drones funny satire story

Hilarious. :lol:

On a serious note, $50 kamikaze-style drones in not a bad idea. :P

We should mass produce this thing....lol imagine a swarm of killer micro uavs destroying enemy positions!!

Before reading that it was a satirical writing I was in hysterics over the possibility of a $50 drone performing all those functions.........and the last line was some what offensive..............

You are a smart guy, skipped the last line because you knew we would end up on 55% population below poverty line, 600 million people without toilets and begging bowls arguments...........

the next thing you guyz are going to come up with is a $1 PAK-FA or a 50 cent aircraft-carrier........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

the next thing you guyz are going to come up with is a $1 PAK-FA or a 50 cent aircraft-carrier........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This ":rofl:" has Been the reaction With every Project which Kick Starts from India, But when Projects get finished, the reaction changes to this ":alcoholic:" or ":suicide:" from Pakistani's

I dont know why I got the vague picture, after I read the topic, I remembered the movie the day the earth stood still.

"The day this Drone stood still"

Dont worry we have 50 cents soldiers too, our neighbour comes before we come with something;) always a step ahead!!

:rofl::rofl:

Something new to flame on and fight over great man
:argh::smokin::hang2::lazy:

I have already invited some I guess...:)

ohhhh.... what are we going to do when the mighty indian $50 drones come our way....... i guess we wake up the indians:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Learn from your neighbours, they have been hiding in the bunkers;)

We should mass produce this thing....lol imagine a swarm of killer micro uavs destroying enemy positions!!

Exactly...and imagine the advantages we can have with this thing...we can achieve a lot by getting less number of soldiers killed...like attacking bunker positions...enemy radars...supply and all.

This thing if effective can be a very demoralising thing for enemy soldiers...and morale booster for our forces.

and yeah...at 50 $ you can also see what your neighbour is doing..:woot:

Back
Top Bottom