What's new

ON MODI'S US WISHLIST: DRONES FOR INDIA'S DEFENCE, INTERNAL SECURITY

Oh shut the f-k up. Look at how the sat link set up on the Rustom. Do you really think it compares to the Predator? Delirous dude....or simply delusional

I was comparing the specs regarding the both drones,i.e. endurance,maximum altitude,payload etc.do you have elaborate knowledge of both Predator as well as Rustam-II's(going to have) electronic payloads and setup??why don't you share with us??

Last edited:
From the US the only UAVs i can see India being interested in are the FireScout and MQ-4C both for the IN.

I hope that the UCAV projects under the DRDO are fast-tracked now with tie ups with foreign companies (LM, Dassualt for example ) where needed.

I feel bad for Modi. Have any of you paid attention to the news? Congress left India in such a terrible mess. These guys are so corrupt. Everything they touched was marred by corruption and many of those deals are costing crores!

Our tech is woefully behind still. Just look at the difference in the wings between the Rustom and Predator. Thank you Congress.
Don't worry bro, we will bounce ahead,That is our nature and resilience,we are a 5000 years old civilization.,we saw and weathered many things and we know.
We can make a lot of transformation if we went to the Gurukula education system.

I was comparing the specs regarding the both drones,i.e. endurance,maximum altitude,payload etc.do you have elaborate knowledge of both Predator as well as Rustam-II's(going to have) electronic payloads and setup??why don't you share with us??

Sry dude. I tried deleting the post immediately but my comp kept on timing out

Don't worry bro, we will bounce ahead,That is our nature and resilience,we are a 5000 years old civilization.,we saw and weathered many things and we know.
We can make a lot of transformation if we went to the Gurukula education system.

What is gurukula education system?

Back
Top Bottom