What's new

49 drones to keep an eye on china and pakistan borders

This is the type of “game changer” that India must deploy along the Sino-Indian border as soon as possible。:azn:

Not this .. but chinese do make an okay "tent" .... the key thing is what is the price of the "tent"?

where is drdo rustom 1??

and i am not even talking of rustom 2,nishant etc!!

Not this .. but chinese do make an okay "tent" .... the key thing is what is the price of the "tent"?

tent?

how about shut up your big mouth and show me your indian built SAM that have been exported to NATO nations?

Editorial: Turkey: Rethink Missile Deal | Defense News | defensenews.com

one day indian, alway big mouth

to be frankly honest, the 'news' reported by the OP article is just !@#$%^&
indian army got a few toys and now showing off in front China. a nation that couldn't even secure its power grid is showing off its UAVs in front of China.

what a joke.

tent?

how about shut up your big mouth and show me your indian built SAM that have been exported to NATO nations?

Editorial: Turkey: Rethink Missile Deal | Defense News | defensenews.com

one day indian, alway big mouth

to be frankly honest, the 'news' reported by the OP article is just !@#$%^&
indian army got a few toys and now showing off in front China. a nation that couldn't even secure its power grid is showing off its UAVs in front of China.

what a joke.

And yours is a poor copy ... just cheap that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys,I've posted something that got deleted by Admins..10 kg is too much for a hand held drones..something like Raven will have around 1.5-2 kg,and a good endurance of 30 mins to 1 hr.Something like Elbit Skylark or Emt Aladin has more weight,around 3-5 kg and a good range(differs,Aladin has 15 km range while Skylark has 60 km range).but I think India is searching something like MicroFalcon,around 6-10 kg wight,endurance around 2-3 hours.though their operation ceiling is quite low.

@AADHAAR

don't quote Chinese troll buddy.they'll unnecessarily insult you.don't quote them and they might leave this thread in peace.

And yours is a poor copy ... just cheap that's all.

Looks like the missile was unable to destroy the target at 1:36 :what:

The target seems to me moving undisturbed even after the detonation of the missile

Thats not fair, Pakistan has enough drones.

Looks like the missile was unable to destroy the target at 1:36 :what:

The target seems to me moving undisturbed even after the detonation of the missile

I think you confused some fragmented parts of either target or missiles with the target.it completely ripped of the target.

The_Room_Full_of_People_Who_Care.jpg

lolz 49 drones :D .. dude tumhay pata ha PAK K PAS KITNAY HAIN AUR PAK armed drones bana raha ha . jab k tum logon k drones ka tum ko hi ni pata k kahan ha ? ha bhi k ni ? :D i mean rustom nishant etc ..

This is the type of “game changer” that India must deploy along the Sino-Indian border as soon as possible。:azn:

AJ201309280049M.jpg

China’s latest drone model, the CH-4, is exhibited in Beijing on Sept. 27. (Nanae Kurashige)

September 28, 2013

By NANAE KURASHIGE/ Correspondent

BEIJING--In an apparent challenge to U.S. dominance, China showcased its latest drones at Aviation Expo China 2013.

The Chinese drone that garnered the most attention was the satellite-linked CH-4, which has a 3,500-kilometer operational range and a 40-hour flight capability.

The unmanned aerial vehicle is being compared to the U.S. military’s Predator UAV. The CH-4 can carry four to six missiles and has already been deployed on an experimental basis.

“The drone can attack targets located 5,000 meters below,” said the manufacturer’s engineer in charge of technological development. “It can also carry out reconnaissance activities and do mineral and geological research. Its abilities are equivalent to those of the U.S. military’s latest drone.”

Organizers of the Beijing expo set up a special corner to exhibit China’s unmanned aircraft. Aviation Expo China 2013 started Sept. 25 and will end Sept. 28.

A total of 19 companies and research institutions used the event to showcase their newest offerings, particularly to developing countries, in a bid to export China’s aviation technology.

Both countries have different purpose, you are aggressor and we are defender. All we are trying to do it improve our surveillance that's all. The India China differences are all hyped, however India still need to keep the minimum necessary deterrence.

Back
Top Bottom