What's new

India to order rafale F4 in 2022 after 36 F3 deiivered

Read for yourself ,sea king are not for primary assault in IN , and chetak and cheetah have been replaced in number by dhruv , you can atleast yave googled up facts .

The deal for ka 226 is non starter due to availability of indian nuh , navy wants a more private player accomodating production , rest it's ready .

Black , go look at your own demographic , worst of all genetic disorder are found in Pakistan . And you will be the dumbest of pakistan to think that all indian have dark skin , we have different color shades due to various geo Location , well it's beyond the mind of a typical troll .

And good luck to you sleeping like you slept on 27 feb night ,that a brahmos may tear your *** apart .

Don't go there back or i will eat you alive , kiddo

Black , go look at your own demographic , worst of all genetic disorder are found in Pakistan . And you will be the dumbest of pakistan to think that all indian have dark skin , we have different color shades due to various geo Location , well it's beyond the mind of a typical troll .

And good luck to you sleeping like you slept on 27 feb night ,that a brahmos may tear your *** apart .

That doesn't harm much , it will still get us to 3 trillion and follow on order will cost much less , that 8billion figure include mid aur refueler , and helicopter .

If the order is for rafale alone ,it would be near 4 billion or less

Cheetahs still in service and no Rafales folow on order. These are simple facts. Tell me if anything I have written is untrue

Instead of crying here, why dont you ask your government to try again? We will see if the Rafales are any good or tbis turns out to be another kanjar khana from India
Or you try again and we see if you can sleep with threat of vrahmos looming over your head , you are bravest of brave , manliest of mens , try it once , you guys were discussing how nukes have given you a lifeline from attacks , and here you are trying to put up a brave face , please have some respect for teaching of allah pbuh , you guys won't receive a generous treatment on judgement day .
Tell me, really, are you a Pakistani in disguise posting as an Indian? If so bravo, admire the comedy work here.....
Nope , i am just laughing at thought that many here are just riled up because ,iaf MAY buy another batch .

It's too funny to see some members , i really agree with many members here ,who laugh at some fanboys , a member from quawa is a guy a look forward for some serious comment , otherwise most are just trolls .

For indians eyes only
I am going to invent spice 9000 bomb soon and drop a couple in india. Those bombs will be specifically designed to kill the keeray in every indian's brain without doing any other damage.
Invent one for pakistani troll posters too , many sane pakistani are crowded by your replies
Ch
Cheetahs still in service and no Rafales folow on order. These are simple facts. Tell me if anything I have written is untrue
Rafale follow on is a deal almost done , otherwise why won't the other companies are silent on a possible order , and base capacity for rafale us for 72 , iaf wanted it , that's why they have planned it so .

One more info , which is slightly off the main stream , my cousin in forces told me that sine pilots are trained for now for future training on rafale afterwards , batch of 12 is already selected , he is trying to get in too, but process is picking up by seniors

Or you try again and we see if you can sleep with threat of vrahmos looming over your head , you are bravest of brave , manliest of mens , try it once , you guys were discussing how nukes have given you a lifeline from attacks , and here you are trying to put up a brave face , please have some respect for teaching of allah pbuh , you guys won't receive a generous treatment on judgement day .

Nope , i am just laughing at thought that many here are just riled up because ,iaf MAY buy another batch .

It's too funny to see some members , i really agree with many members here ,who laugh at some fanboys , a member from quawa is a guy a look forward for some serious comment , otherwise most are just trolls .

Invent one for pakistani troll posters too , many sane pakistani are crowded by your replies
Ch

Rafale follow on is a deal almost done , otherwise why won't the other companies are silent on a possible order , and base capacity for rafale us for 72 , iaf wanted it , that's why they have planned it so .

One more info , which is slightly off the main stream , my cousin in forces told me that sine pilots are trained for now for future training on rafale afterwards , batch of 12 is already selected , he is trying to get in too, but process is picking up by seniors
Learn to use google search Sir. Your so called special spice 2000 bomb is not a bomb at all. Its just a guidance kit. So stop pulling the theories out of your a**.

And stop deflecting like a typical indian... Oh wait you are a typical indian. My bad

Learn to use google search Sir. Your so called special spice 2000 bomb is not a bomb at all. Its just a guidance kit. So stop pulling the theories out of your a**.

And stop deflecting like a typical indian... Oh wait you are a typical indian. My bad
Spice 2000 is mated with bomb that's basically used for troop kills , and you don't blast it like a bunker buster , rather you surround the warhead with sharpnel which fly in all directions to achieve maximum kill

Read for yourself ,sea king are not for primary assault in IN , and chetak and cheetah have been replaced in number by dhruv , you can atleast yave googled up facts .

The deal for ka 226 is non starter due to availability of indian nuh , navy wants a more private player accomodating production , rest it's ready .

That doesn't harm much , it will still get us to 3 trillion and follow on order will cost much less , that 8billion figure include mid aur refueler , and helicopter .

If the order is for rafale alone ,it would be near 4 billion or less
Looool OK my little untouchable. Don't have a heart attack because you are ugly. Plus nothing wrong with being black. So many black people are beautiful just none of them are Indians. You have a couple of genetic misfit women and even they prefer non Indian men. Have a nice suffering day as an Indian

Spice 2000 is mated with bomb that's basically used for troop kills , and you don't blast it like a bunker buster , rather you surround the warhead with sharpnel which fly in all directions to achieve maximum kill
How many holes did those spice 2000 super bombs make?

Oh the 300 terrorists killed on 26 feb 2019....yet no one can find any evidence. This spice is a right old masala

Looool OK my little untouchable. Don't have a heart attack because you are ugly. Plus nothing wrong with being black. So many black people are beautiful just none of them are Indians. You have a couple of genetic misfit women and even they prefer non Indian men. Have a nice suffering day as an Indian
Keep repeating it , one day you will be able to quench you ego .

Untouchable 😂😂😂 still watching those old drama or sensational news , untouchability is a taboo nowadays , most people have moved on , intercaste marriage are going too fast .

And indian women prefer non indian men 😂😂 , say that to many guys here , many of my friends went to west for higher studies and have foreigner wives , they usually prefer indian mens in South asia , pakistani usually name their restaurant as indian food restaurant , such is the condition of you chest thumping idiots ,sane pakistani are quite normal people who ignore guys like you , met a few in Nashville during my stay

Oh the 300 terrorists killed on 26 feb 2019....yet no one can find any evidence. This spice is a right old masala
According to the indian logic, the bombs went in the rooms and killed terrorists. If there were 5 bombs fired, those bombs killed 70 people each. By that logic 70 people per room. This is just hilarious

How many holes did those spice 2000 super bombs make?
Ask dgispr , and want another promo of it , ask Israeli company , they will give you exact figure .

Keep repeating it , and ask your air force to open air space , as according to few pdf posters , that iaf can hit only tree and crows , so let us hit some more crows , just open up a bit 😉😉
According to the indian logic, the bombs went in the rooms and killed terrorists. If there were 5 bombs fired, those bombs killed 70 people each. By that logic 70 people per room. This is just hilarious
That area had a dining hall in it , but Don't worry , as per you iaf is dud , so open the air force , why are you afraid ?? You have jf 17 , the rafale killer fighter with you , you don't need to be worried about anything , let us bomb some trees

Ask dgispr , and want another promo of it , ask Israeli company , they will give you exact figure .

Keep repeating it , and ask your air force to open air space , as according to few pdf posters , that iaf can hit only tree and crows , so let us hit some more crows , just open up a bit 😉😉
DGISPR didnt claim to kill 350 people with imaginary weapons. Retarded indians did. So answer my question. Or get out of here with you bull****

...your shadow will laugh at you .
Please, you guys are afraid of your own Shadow.

Bragging about new toys is all great when they're being paraded around on National Events.

Too bad, you guys haven't had much luck there either...

W3UChwj.png

The crowd flees as a Mirage 2000 fighter plane explodes in a fireball at the Indian Air Force Day parade in New Delhi in 1989. The fighter crashed after finishing a final fly-by during the parade marking the air force’s 57th anniversary. The pilot died.

Tell me, what do you do for an encore?!!
As an Air Force, you haven't achieved anything worthy of being even be brought up in a conversation. Forget which side won or lost (a) War. Which Air Force came out on top (each time) counts.

Heard you guys acquired an ex-PAF F-86, which was left behind & later operated by BAF. That must have been a proud moment for you all & perhaps the ONLY high point in IAF's...er...distinguished History. Buying a jet on eBay & showing it off as a War Trophy. I swear, if that wasn't sad - i'd be pathetic.

image.jpg

Q. Why is it that on 27th Feb., 2019 - 02 of your Mirage 2000's (both) retreated with the excuse of 'trouble with radar'?

Convenient isn't it that both their Radars went 'kaput' at the same time when the PAF were approaching.

Should we credit that to Maintenance f-up on 02 jets? That probably equals to the 2nd f-up by the Battery Commander who shot down the Mi-17.

What an Air Force!!!

r

Attachments

• 1628000608962.jpeg
    1628000608962.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 17
DGISPR didnt claim to kill 350 people with imaginary weapons. Retarded indians did. So answer my question. Or get out of here with you bull****
Thread is on rafale order ,you move your *** out please .

Wait for iaf to declassify files , they might do it after a period of time , or better let some JeM terrorist make the statement , that's what you will believe .. till them live in fantasy land , and stay on topic

Please, you guys are afraid of your own Shadow.

Bragging about new toys is all great when they're being paraded around on National Events.

Too bad, you guys haven't had much luck there either...

W3UChwj.png

The crowd flees as a Mirage 2000 fighter plane explodes in a fireball at the Indian Air Force Day parade in New Delhi in 1989. The fighter crashed after finishing a final fly-by during the parade marking the air force’s 57th anniversary. The pilot died.

Tell me, what do you do for an encore?!!
As an Air Force, you haven't achieved anything worthy of being even be brought up in a conversation. Forget which side won or lost (a) War. Which Air Force came out on top (each time) counts.

Heard you guys acquired an ex-PAF F-86, which was left behind & later operated by BAF. That must have been a proud moment for you all & perhaps the ONLY high point in IAF's...er...distinguished History. Buying a jet on eBay & showing it off as a War Trophy. I swear, if that wasn't sad - i'd be pathetic.

image.jpg

Q. Why is it that on 27th Feb., 2019 - 02 of your Mirage 2000's (both) retreated with the excuse of 'trouble with radar'?

Convenient isn't it that both their Radars went 'kaput' at the same time when the PAF were approaching.

Should we credit that to Maintenance f-up on 02 jets? That probably equals to the 2nd f-up by the Battery Commander who shot down the Mi-17.

What an Air Force!!!

r
I think we should stop now. These multi id rats have the iq of an ant and it always ended up being the same beaten to death debate. I am out

Keep repeating it , one day you will be able to quench you ego .

Untouchable 😂😂😂 still watching those old drama or sensational news , untouchability is a taboo nowadays , most people have moved on , intercaste marriage are going too fast .

And indian women prefer non indian men 😂😂 , say that to many guys here , many of my friends went to west for higher studies and have foreigner wives , they usually prefer indian mens in South asia , pakistani usually name their restaurant as indian food restaurant , such is the condition of you chest thumping idiots ,sane pakistani are quite normal people who ignore guys like you , met a few in Nashville during my stay
Leave them they are sooooooooo beautiful that they have the received the highest number miss world awards in the planet. While we uglyyyyy hindoo baniyas have zero.

1628001626236.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom