What's new

India to ease visa rules for Bangladeshis:

Of course motives matter. What do you think India's motive behind supporting Mukhti Bahini and going into there? Was it to help Bengali people? Well in that case, why did India step into Rwanda, or Darfur, or Gaza, or Bosnia? The list can go on. What I am saying is India's primary intention was not to help Bengali people.

Yes Indian Intention would have been to beat Pakistan at its own game ......Pakistan was trying to split India ....but India went ahead and did the same with Pakistan.... and thats precisely that troubles Pakistanis...they tried for more than 20 Yrs(1947 to 1970s) ...nothing happened...and India tried for 13 days...and it was over....

Of course motives matter. What do you think India's motive behind supporting Mukhti Bahini and going into there? Was it to help Bengali people? Well in that case, why did India step into Rwanda, or Darfur, or Gaza, or Bosnia? The list can go on. What I am saying is India's primary intention was not to help Bengali people.

Well that's one way of putting it, but India also sent in and support Mukhti Bahini, which contradicts your first sentence.

well i havent said that Pakistan should stop supporting the Kashmir movement, if you feel that the right thing to do, please continue to do so. But you must understand that the capabilities of India and Pakistan are hugely different. What we both can sustain and tolerate varies quite a lot. Where on one hand India can easily maintain its control over Kashmir, Pakistan's continued stress on the region will only cause more problems for itself. My point if the end results matter, but those end results are not always good for you.

Its not like India had a plan to create Kashmir -like situation in East-Pakistan.There were troubles in the region,and a lot of people were getting killed by the Rajakars,Al-Shams and Al-Badr forces.This resulted in a flow of a high number of refugees to India,mainly Assam and West-Bengal.It is estimated that as many as 10 million refugees entered India during the Bangladesh liberation.This destroyed the social balance and devastated the economy of these states.
So,the situation was going against Indian interests.Henceforth,India had to intervene.Thats why India enetered into the arena.Then it was like vinni vidi vicci.The matter was wrapped up quickly and India left.
Pakistan,unlike India have been sending terrorists,running full fledge training camps for years,with nno justification what so ever.But so far they have been unable to change the ground reality,a total failure strategically.
One important point to note is in case of East- Pakistan,people's support was with Mukti Bahini.Otherwise Bangladesh would never have been created.
This is not the case in Kashmir,where there is no mass people's support.

IF u had even an iota of understanding the primary reason behind Indias intervention in B'desh u wouldn have said this point.

Why should India step in Darfur,Rwanda,Bosnia..?Were refugees from these three places flooding India s NE in millions..?
The primary reason behind Indias intervention was the refugee problem.india was already a poor country those days.?Could they have supported million from other country..?

Im not saying that was the only reason.But that was a primary reason.

Hey, you al-faqir, i don't know WTF is wrong with your brain. But i tell you what, these kashmiri's here don't give a damn about bangladeshi muslim's or any bangladeshi citizen. To them you are just another stupit little boy standing in the corner showing your unwanted support without any spine backing them.

Sure I am faqir because I am not al-ameer however what's making you so angry over my statement. :coffee:

Enjoy your ban,,,,,,:smokin:

Last edited:
Thats the only country where BD citizen could travel by land and travel cheap. Its just natural.

Well our education system is 2nd best in south asia after India. And some Indians could find them attractive as well. Uttara womens medical college only run by female students from Indian Kashmir. Their parents finds it safer to send their daughter to a muslim country than to send them in Delhi or Chennai.

thats not the case yaar.............its very hard (extremely hard) to secure a seat in medical/dental college............ask from me...........had to drop a year to do so.
ask from Lt.Prateek( a member here) ....very lucky indeed.

My friends even went to tainjin China from doing medical degree (MBBS)...................some to Romania..............and as far I know Kashmir got only one medical college...................you can imagine

Survival of the fittest:partay:

Bangladesh may have more than 1 million Indian poor illegal citizens in its land at present.

Assam alone has 12 million illegal bangladeshis ( now almost equaling all other communities) making their decent living , otherwise would have been devastated in Bangladesh.

Delhi, west bengal , mumbai, add another few millions. Now compare the population of india and bangladesh. What do you see ?

Assam alone has 12 million illegal bangladeshis ( now almost equaling all other communities) making their decent living , otherwise would have been devastated in Bangladesh.

Delhi, west bengal , mumbai, add another few millions. Now compare the population of india and bangladesh. What do you see ?

I suppose you personally counted all of them. :coffee:

Good going Assamese Muslims.. Should take over that state by 2020. The same year Bangladesh will promote itself to upper middle income country.:victory:

thats not the case yaar.............its very hard (extremely hard) to secure a seat in medical/dental college............ask from me...........had to drop a year to do so.
ask from Lt.Prateek( a member here) ....very lucky indeed.

My friends even went to tainjin China from doing medical degree (MBBS)...................some to Romania..............and as far I know Kashmir got only one medical college...................you can imagine

Survival of the fittest:partay:

Getting into public medical colleges are hard here too. I was talking about private medical colleges.

Good going Assamese Muslims.. Should take over that state by 2020. The same year Bangladesh will promote itself to upper middle income country.:victory:

Well, well !! which means plan is working as it was planned.........:D

Back
Top Bottom