What's new

India to ease visa rules for Bangladeshis:

india did nothing that pakistan didn't do already...in 1948 and 1965.
The only difference was ..we succeded and you failed.

That's irrelevant really. To claim to have a moral high-ground based on these things is just hypocritical as well as factually incorrect.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

^^^^^

The only problem Pakistanis have is that India beat them at their own game that too in 13 days.....but they have been trying to break India for 6 decades...and everyone knows the result.

Their Gurillas worriors in 1948 turned out to be Monkeys......Operation Gibralter Went Kaput......Khalistan...became Khali-sthan.......and everyone knows that Kashmir will stay with India for ever...even if Pakistan cry...and try like hell...

You do realize how factually incorrect you're on 1948?

That's irrelevant really. To claim to have a moral high-ground based on these things is just hypocritical as well as factually incorrect.

Why whats wrong with the statement...Pakistan had made multiple attempts to trouble India ....but Failed......India made one attempt and succeed.

Just because its against your pedagogy. It was 1947 and not 1948...and thats the only thing thats wrong in my statement.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

If there is anybody trying to claim the moral high ground here, it's none other than you.
Go find out from some neutral sources what your country was upto in those wars.Your history text books have been shitted on by Zias.

Why whats wrong with the statement...Pakistan had made multiple attempts to trouble India ....but Failed......India made one attempt and succeed.

No, I am talking about Indians complaining about Pakistan sending freedom fighters into Kashmir

Just because its against your pedagogy. It was 1947 and not 1948...and thats the only thing thats wrong in my statement.

Take the drivel elsewhere will ya.

If there is anybody trying to claim the moral high ground here, it's none other than you.
Go find out from some neutral sources what your country was upto in those wars.Your history text books have been shitted on by Zias.

I am not claiming any moral high ground but rather Indians across the board.

As far as the history textbooks you're talking about, your talking very simplisticly. How do you know the books you claim to be neutral are in fact neutral? History has been altered greatly in other books too so to claim that those books are neutral is just naive and simplistic.

No, I am talking about Indians complaining about Pakistan sending freedom fighters into Kashmir
Well who is complaining...Keep on sending them...and we will keep on killing them....the way we have been doing till now....Dont you read the news....2 rats killed here...4 rats killed there.........its that simple.

Take the drivel elsewhere will ya.

Thats generally a statement given out when you have nothing else to say.

As far as the history textbooks you're talking about, your talking very simplisticly. How do you know the books you claim to be neutral are in fact neutral? History has been altered greatly in other books too so to claim that those books are neutral is just naive and simplistic.

Well in that case, i guess there is no scope or point in talking about factual fallacies.

Well who is complaining...Keep on sending them...and we will keep on killing them....the way we have been doing till now....Dont you read the news....2 rats killed here...4 rats killed there.........its that simple.

You do not read many comments by Indians do you?

Thats generally a statement given out when you have nothing else to say.

Can't have much to say on a comment like that. You're best off staying at BR as your tone will be sought after there.

Well in that case, i guess there is no scope or point in talking about factual fallacies.

If that's how you wanna put it. Fact remains that history has been altered in books consistently and I don't see why it would be any different here.

You do not read many comments by Indians do you?

I am not influenced by some Cyber beings here...I love the way our Army kills these rats eve before they enter the cities...

Even India women have started killing these jerks of late.....they are losing support...and thats frustrating for some across the border.

Can't have much to say on a comment like that. You're best off staying at BR as your tone will be sought after there.

The ultimate surrender statement......got anything better...I have read these statement many times....and generally at times like this.

I am not influenced by some Cyber beings here...I love the way our Army kills these rats eve before they enter the cities...

Even India women have started killing there jerks of lately.....they are losing support...and thats frustrating for some here.

Well clearly you're not the only Indian in this world. This is what you said.

Well who is complaining...Keep on sending them...and we will keep on killing them

Should I remind you again the problem with that kind of statement.

The ultimate surrender statement......got anything better...I have read these statement many times....and generally at times like this.

You have much growing up to do kid and ultimately to sort out your simplistic way of thinking. One day you'll realize there's people who couldn't care less about buffoonery and will not defend themselves against every random buffoon on the internet.

Well then why do Indians complain about Pakistan sending freedom fighters into Kashmir?.. Because all you said can be applied to Kashmir as well.

Secondly, do you seriously think India's primary motive was what you say?

motives dont matter, the end results do. Sending the army in is a different story than sending terrorist. People entering the Indian border are terrorist not freedom Fighters. They are misguided individuals being used as means to blackmail India and curtail its growth. The issue of Kashmir is hardly of any concern to most of them, causing havoc and death in the name of religion is their primary objective. Freedom Fighters were people like Mahatma Gandhi and Jinnah saab who spread their word using peaceful ways. Freedom fighting is an ideology not a terrorist organization. If Gandhi and Jinnah had followed the same "Freedom Fighting" techniques that the so called "Freedom Fighers of Kashmir" do , India and Pakistan would have not existed.

Well clearly you're not the only Indian in this world. This is what you said.

Should I remind you again the problem with that kind of statement.
I know what I said.....

There is no problem in this statement...it just reflects the general sentiment in India Defense forces.....and where soldiers say...let them come .....we will kill them...

You have much growing up to do kid and ultimately to sort out your simplistic way of thinking.

Thanks for the advice Uncle:blah:.....I k now its hard to digest simple thing at your age...

One day you'll realize there's people who couldn't care less about buffoonery and will not defend themselves against every random buffoon on the internet.

Well you seem to be doing the same ...and turns out that you are the buffoon here.

motives dont matter, the end results do.

Of course motives matter. What do you think India's motive behind supporting Mukhti Bahini and going into there? Was it to help Bengali people? Well in that case, why did India step into Rwanda, or Darfur, or Gaza, or Bosnia? The list can go on. What I am saying is India's primary intention was not to help Bengali people.

Sending the army in is a different story than sending terrorist. People entering the Indian border are terrorist not freedom Fighters. They are misguided individuals being used as means to blackmail India and curtail its growth. The issue of Kashmir is hardly of any concern to most of them, causing havoc and death in the name of religion is their primary objective. Freedom Fighters were people like Mahatma Gandhi and Jinnah saab who spread their word using peaceful ways. Freedom fighting is an ideology not a terrorist organization. If Gandhi and Jinnah had followed the same "Freedom Fighting" techniques that the so called "Freedom Fighers of Kashmir" do , India and Pakistan would have not existed.

Well that's one way of putting it, but India also sent in and support Mukhti Bahini, which contradicts your first sentence.

Back
Top Bottom