What's new

India to ease visa rules for Bangladeshis:

Very nice Al-Zakir..spoke like a true elite member..many members here will appreciate your posts here..no doubt about it:cheers:

I would not have but if some of you guys always try to pinned us down with illegal immigrant basis on false premises as if Bd is surviving on bharati donation then some times, some of us loose cool. Respect is two way things rather than one. ;)

Getting into public medical colleges are hard here too. I was talking about private medical colleges.
kashmir only got one medical college..............no other private medical college.

and private colleges too have a test.

Half of their seats are filled by pre-medical test conducted by respected state govts (that included all of seats of govt. colleges)

Damm ....even getting seat in private medical colleges is harder too.
Indians even go to Nepal for doing MBBS

every year more than a 2 lakh appears in CBSE PMT ( national level test) for just 1500 seats.................

survival of the fittest.:partay:

kashmir only got one medical college..............no other private medical college.

and private colleges too have a test.

Half of their seats are filled by pre-medical test conducted by respected state govts (that included all of seats of govt. colleges)

Damm ....even getting seat in private medical colleges is harder too.
Indians even go to Nepal for doing MBBS

every year more than a 2 lakh appears in CBSE PMT ( national level test) for just 1500 seats.................

survival of the fittest.:partay:

Correction Jammu and Kashmir has got 7 medical collages offering Medical Degrees and Diplomas .

Medical Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir

Here is one more of indian terror involvement in Sri Lanka

LTTE's India links were far more dubious than are made out to be
Indian Express
Manvendra Singh

India has been heavily involved in terrorist activities in Sri Lanka over the years

Looks like IRBIS has gone hiding.....
Dude all your sources are Indian magazines or Indians. Even CIA quoted Indian sources only. There was a huge internal debate going on in the whole of India about this issue. And you expect Tamils to stay quite when their brethren were being massacred? Please do not post half truths with half knowledge. I can admit that many SriLankan Tamils were given shelter right here in Chennai apart from the coastal towns. If everything went well we all would have hailed the initial support given to Tamil nationalists. But now that it led to LTTE you are talking. First realize where the root problem was.

Himachal Again Has 2 ....One In Shimla and One in Tanda....
There is one dental Collage in Shimla As well....
:lol::lol:
seems like lots of medical colleges opening these days.............I didnt have any updates on that:oops:

Back
Top Bottom