What's new

India to ease visa rules for Bangladeshis:

So there is a catagory in bharatis census bureau dedicated to Illegal imigrant of Bd....:undecided:

Good one Zakir bahi. In indian census is there a question asking if a person is illegal Bangladeshi.

India to ease visa rules for Bangladeshis:

They should first remove the ones who came to India illegally .:coffee:

Good Night.:wave:

Last edited:
Good going Assamese Muslims.. Should take over that state by 2020. The same year Bangladesh will promote itself to upper middle income country.:victory:

Such nonsense from your part is not expected iajdani

This article was posted by Riazhaq on following thread. If the condtion of bharat lag behind Pakistan and BD then what make these bharatis come up with this vulgar claim that Bd's migrate to bharat instead of other way around. I never seen any bharati come up with any credible proof to back their claim yet there are ample of evidence point out that Bd and Pakistan is better of than Bharat that standing on Raggedy feet.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...se-than-pakistan-bangladesh-food-hygiene.html

UN, Indian Officials Agree India Worse Than Pakistan, Bangladesh in Food, Hygiene
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indian and UNICEF officials concur that Indians are much worse off than Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in basic nutrition and sanitation.

India is worse than Bangladesh and Pakistan when it comes to nourishment and is showing little improvement in the area despite big money being spent on it, says Planning Commission member Syeda Hameed.

India might be an emerging economic power, but it is way behind Pakistan, Bangladesh and even Afghanistan in providing basic sanitation facilities, a key reason behind the death of 2.1 million children under five in the country.Lizette Burgers, chief water and environment sanitation of the Unicef, Monday said India is making progress in providing sanitation but it lags behind most of the other countries in South Asia.

While a mere 14 percent of people in rural areas of the country - that account for 65 percent of its 1.1 billion population - had access to toilets in 1990, the number had gone up to 28 percent in 2006. In comparison, 33 percent rural Pakistanis had access to toilets in 1990 and it went up to an impressive 58 percent in 2006.

Similarly in Bangladesh, 36 percent of rural people have access to proper sanitation. The corresponding figures for Afghanistan and Sri Lanka were 30 percent and 86 percent respectively.

“This is a huge problem. India has made some progress but there is a lot to be desired. The speed in which we are (India) increasing the toilet usage will not help much,” Burgers told IANS, a day before an international sanitation campaign in Delhi.

Haq's Musings: Food, Clothing and Shelter in India and Pakistan

'India worse than Pakistan, Bangladesh on nourishment' ? Sulekha News

India trails Pakistan, Bangladesh in sanitation

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/4060400.cms

http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews...nid-61072.html

Last edited by a moderator:
This article was posted by Riazhaq on following thread. If the condtion of bharat lag behind Pakistan and BD then what make these low life big mouth bharatis come up with this vulgar claim that Bd's migrate to malnutrition bharat instead of other way around. I never seen any bharati come up with any credible proof to back their claim yet there are ample of evidence point out that Bd and Pakistan is better of than open sky toilet using, *** eating and cow piss drinking Bharat that standing on Raggedy feet.

Very nice Al-Zakir..spoke like a true elite member..many members here will appreciate your posts here..no doubt about it:cheers:

Such nonsense from your part is not expected iajdani

You found my post nonsensical while your buddys racially fabricated post prudent. He meant 12 million bengalis living in Assam (means total bengali population in Assam) as illegal Bangladeshis. Wake up....

Here is something for you Zakir..its an old article.still its a proof for illegal Bangladeshi immigrants.My country may be unhygiene and we drink cow piss.but for your countrymen its a heaven and thousands of them are still coming to my country..even a tier 2 city like mine has Bangladeshi workers working in construction areas

A border face-off

Here is something for you Zakir..its an old article.still its a proof for illegal Bangladeshi immigrants.My country may be unhygiene and we drink cow piss.but for your countrymen its a heaven and thousands of them are still coming to my country..even a tier 2 city like mine has Bangladeshi workers working in construction areas

A border face-off

Its a shame that you bring this incidence back to life. Those are snake charmers do not have any permanent residence and most of them have the root in India. They frequently travel and roam around even go across the border. Nobody ever questions about their nationality. Even in europe gipsys roam around freely has the same root as these people.. :smokin:

You found my post nonsensical while your buddys racially fabricated post prudent. He meant 12 million bengalis living in Assam (means total bengali population in Assam) as illegal Bangladeshis. Wake up....

Ijadani I dont know about the number its beyond doubt that there are large number of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in Assam and other parts of India..I have a Assame muslim friend which I met her online says there are lot of your guys in her place..Ijadani there are lots of construction works going on here in India and your countrymen works for cheap labour fee compare to Indian labourers ..I didnt meant to insult your country or country men but still saying there are no illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in my country is utter non sense...because we are seeing them every day in our country..

Its a shame that you bring this incidence back to life. Those are snake charmers do not have any permanent residence and most of them have the root in India. They frequently travel and roam around even go across the border. Nobody ever questions about their nationality. Even in europe gipsys roam around freely has the same root as these people.. :smokin:

hmm okz still its sad that you guys think there are no illegal Bangladeshis in India..here is another link

‘12 mn illegal Bangladeshis could get listed in census’

its a reality mate..insulting my country and calling his people cow piss drinkers wont change the facts

Ijadani I dont know about the number its beyond doubt that there are large number of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in Assam and other parts of India..I have a Assame muslim friend which I met her online says there are lot of your guys in her place..Ijadani there are lots of construction works going on here in India and your countrymen works for cheap labour fee compare to Indian labourers ..I didnt meant to insult your country or country men but still saying there are no illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in my country is utter non sense...because we are seeing them every day in our country..

We do have plenty of Indians here too. And we are overwhelmed by burmese as well. But how may times we made a fuzz about it? Did we do politics? Did we ever tried to differentiate them down to religious line? Or even talked big about them stealing our jobs? Did any of our soldiers acted inhumanely opening fire at them? NO we did not. May be you Indian should learn something out of it..
One more thing, Kick BDans out of your country if you find any. They deserve so... Lots of our sectors are suffering from acute shortage of labor. There are plenty of news about late harvesing in this season due to lack of availability of labor....

We do have plenty of Indians here too. And we are overwhelmed by burmese as well. But how may times we made a fuzz about it? Did you do politics? Did we ever tried to differentiate them down to religious line? Or even talked big about them stealing our jobs? Did any of our soldiers acted inhumanely opening fire at them? NO we did not. May be you Indian should learn something out of it..
One more thing, Kick BDans out of your country if you find any. They deserve so... Lots of our sectors are suffering from acute shortage of labor. There are plenty of news about late harvesing in this season due to lack of availability of labor....

The word "illegal" sets them apart.

We do have plenty of Indians here too. And we are overwhelmed by burmese as well. But how may times we made a fuzz about it? Did we do politics? Did we ever tried to differentiate them down to religious line? Or even talked big about them stealing our jobs? Did any of our soldiers acted inhumanely opening fire at them? NO we did not. May be you Indian should learn something out of it..

Well some of your members were talking like there were no illegal Bangladeshis here in India and why should they came to malnourished country like ours.i am only refuting that claim..Ijadani the number of Illegal migrants in India much much higher than that of your country is facing..you already knows the problem my country is facing and this illegal immgrants are a headache to the government..

Well some of your members were talking like there were no illegal Bangladeshis here in India and why should they came to malnourished country like ours.i am only refuting that claim..Ijadani the number of Illegal migrants in India much much higher than that of your country is facing..you already knows the problem my country is facing and this illegal immgrants are a headache to the government..

This is a debatable and disputed claim. And never your official could prove or trace them back to Bangladesh. They are Indian resident and its Indias responsibility to prove otherwise before making fuzz about it..:disagree:

This is a debatable and disputed claim. And never your official could prove or trace them back to Bangladesh. They are Indian resident and its Indias responsibility to prove otherwise before making fuzz about it..:disagree:

Already lots of Bangladeshis has been arrested and send back to Bangladesh there were disputes between India and Bangladesh over the illegal immigrants issues..The BDR especially refuse take back the illegal immgrants ..here is some thing i got from Wikipedia its citation needed paragraph

The Centre for Women and Children Studies estimated in 1998 that 27,000 Bangladeshis have been forced into prostitution in India[8][9]. Ahmedabad Crime Branch (ACB) has investigated a prostitution racket run by a Bangladeshi couple living in Ahmedabad. It believed over 500 women had been coerced into prostitution by illegal Bangladeshi agents in Gujarat.

Back
Top Bottom