What's new

India to develop 25% of fifth generation fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud you didnt reply me..dont go anywhere ok..you represent the growing insecurities of the people from our neighboring countries about the growth of my country..continue with the rant baby..seems like no dignity left in you to represent the original country you from..:taz:

You know you could have solved all your problems by simply addressing the person you wished to speak to, or correctly quoting the person's message as to give an idea who you're on about.

What happened slum boy? I'm here, I thought you said you'd be so too. Ran out of money for the internet?

Dude you know what? One more hate msg from you and i will give your ID to police. It won't be hard to trace you IP and address for them. And according to Indian law, thread post is considered as proof. Watch for yourself.

FUNNY OUR MODS DONT THINK YOU ARE FROM INDIA..:toast_sign: NOW IF YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY LEFT COME BACK WITH THE FLAG YOU REPRESENT..YOUR IP ADDRESS IS NOT FROM INDIA AS INFORMED ME BY ONE OF OUR MODS :woot: ..PATHETIC DISPLAY BY ONE OF OUR "FRIENDS" TO BASH INDIA :victory:

MERA BHARAT MAHAN :chilli:

Mera naam kyun ghasit rahe ho bhai.. I am 100% Indian :P also the post you have qouted hasnt been posted my be.!!!

Sieko please edit your post

What happened slum boy? I'm here, I thought you said you'd be so too. Ran out of money for the internet?

HaHaHa, can't help laughing, its really funny to watch an Indians civil war,

Now, Im_a_bud_bud buddy, how do like my predictiona about you ?

Back to the topic, India to develop 25% of 5 gen. fighter, do you

think its a kind of overestimate of India's capability ? No offence, LCA

does lead to my doubt. :smitten::pakistan::china:

so ever been to infy hyderabad...???

Hayat Nagar, Hyder

funny you said some place else when i asked you the same question in another thread.seems like Indians are treatening you so that you are changing places very often right :bounce:

probably other hyderabad????

Mera naam kyun ghasit rahe ho bhai.. I am 100% Indian :P also the post you have qouted hasnt been posted my be.!!!

Sieko please edit your post

done bro i was talking to bud buddy..:azn:

You know what. I have started believing Cicso guy.
The comments/rant you are posting here, I guess you certainly do not have anothing meaningful to contribute here. One member has already pointed out your insecurity.

You can keep your India-bashing mission. My request for you to change to your original flag. Thanks. :cheers:

P.S. --> I am ready for all you remarks towards me.

You know you could have solved all your problems by simply addressing the person you wished to speak to, or correctly quoting the person's message as to give an idea who you're on about.

Why are you having tension about this matter man..I never accused you who created Bud bud

probably went to his own country's slum....:rofl:

You know what. I have started beelieving Cicso guy.
The comments/rant you are posting here, I guess you certainly do not have anothing meaningful to contribute here.

You can keep your India-bashing mission. My request for you to change to your original flag. Thanks. :cheers:

Indian yaar mods informed me long ago that he is not from India ..He is a creation of our "friends" here in this forum :pop:

funny you said some place else when i asked you the same question in another thread.seems like Indians are treatening you so that you are changing places very often right :bounce:

I said the same place to everyone, if you don't believe me, ask Sukhoi_MKI, I got his PM right here:

Originally Posted by Im_a_bud_bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhoi_30MKI
hi,
i am also a hyderabadi and i know telugu.
what is your real name and which part of hyderabad you belong to?

Generally speaking lot of Muslims in Hyd know a little bit telugu and i am surprised to see that a guy from hyd don't even know little about telugu.

if you want to share any thing which you feel that indian govt. has to do to people like you, share it in a new thread and we can discuss.

if you are not an Indian then don't post irrelevant posts.

regards,
sukhoi_30MKi.
hi I never bothered learning Telugu because during the 70's I had to help my parents on the farm back in the outskirts, Hayat Nagar. I am usually referred to my Muslim name Sayid Hussein but some of my Hindu friends gave me a hindu name! They like to call me Krishna. I usually just talk in Muslim within my community or English in front of the world. Although I know a little Urdu, Im not too fluent in it so I would rather not communicate in it. Thanks for caring!

that's great

Indian yaar mods informed me long ago that he is not from India ..He is a creation of our "friends" here in this forum :pop:

Now I just can't be bothered with you. GO and believe in whatever you want

Dude you know what? One more hate msg from you and i will give your ID to police. It won't be hard to trace you IP and address for them. And according to Indian law, thread post is considered as proof. Watch for yourself.

And they're going to arrest me for what? I got all the freedom I want in this country, though the law is unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom