What's new

India to develop 25% of fifth generation fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im_bud_bud aka communist says he is from Hyd but doesnot know telgu, ok. Then he displayed his immense knowledge of Arjun, LCA, MMRCA, MCA in his 2nd or 3 rd post gained while surfing internet on dial up connection. Now he claims to be from a polytech college but unemployed.

Im_bud_bud, time for final showdown. Send me your CV via PM and i will get you a job in USA GUARANTEED.

Im_bud_bud aka communist says he is from Hyd but doesnot know telgu, ok. Then he displayed his immense knowledge of Arjun, LCA, MMRCA, MCA in his 2nd or 3 rd post gained while surfing internet on dial up connection. Now he claims to be from a polytech college but unemployed.

Im_bud_bud, time for final showdown. Send me your CV via PM and i will get you a job in USA GUARANTEED.

You telling me you can only gain wisdom via the web? Wow you're a lost child. Give me proof that you're from the USA before I take a second thought of sending in personal details. For all I know, you could be my neighbor upstairs trying to cause disturbances.

:rofl:

There is no Mod online now, so please ignore our friend for the time being...

'Staff ' must get right to 'close the thread' :smokin:

Thread closed for moderation

And I don' have time to go through it right now so don't expect a quick reopening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom