What's new

India to develop 25% of fifth generation fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
im_bud_bud ran again. shame on you indians, some of you live in hyderabad and yet couldn't check his authenticity. Communist created another ID and you are discussing with him about democracy and illiteracy of India.

Do Indians always need a helping hand? your eastern nazi state can low down to such a level that you will find pakistani's as enemy with dignity.

Shame on all of you

im_bud_bud ran again. shame on you indians, some of you live in hyderabad and yet couldn't check his authenticity. Communist created another ID and you are discussing with him about democracy and illiteracy of India.

Do Indians always need a helping hand? your eastern nazi state can low down to such a level that you will find pakistani's as enemy with dignity.

Shame on all of you

Stop acting innocent in order to hide your real face. We all know you're one of us, of the same race as me.

P.S. I have no idea who communist is, can't believe someone on the forums would call himself/herself that here.

I said the same place to everyone, if you don't believe me, ask Sukhoi_MKI, I got his PM right here:

Originally Posted by Im_a_bud_bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhoi_30MKI
hi,
i am also a hyderabadi and i know telugu.
what is your real name and which part of hyderabad you belong to?

Generally speaking lot of Muslims in Hyd know a little bit telugu and i am surprised to see that a guy from hyd don't even know little about telugu.

if you want to share any thing which you feel that indian govt. has to do to people like you, share it in a new thread and we can discuss.

if you are not an Indian then don't post irrelevant posts.

regards,
sukhoi_30MKi.
hi I never bothered learning Telugu because during the 70's I had to help my parents on the farm back in the outskirts, Hayat Nagar. I am usually referred to my Muslim name Sayid Hussein but some of my Hindu friends gave me a hindu name! They like to call me Krishna. I usually just talk in Muslim within my community or English in front of the world. Although I know a little Urdu, Im not too fluent in it so I would rather not communicate in it. Thanks for caring!

that's great

funny i too have hindu frnds but they love to call my name not any hindu name..BTW its first you come from the outskirts of Andhra and dont know telegu and being a muslim not fluent in Urdu but know fluent english..strange ..

Why are you having tension about this matter man..I never accused you who created Bud bud

No, I thought you needed help in salutations so I lent a hand. Don't worry, no offense taken

Now I just can't be bothered with you. GO and believe in whatever you want

lolz i should have to belive what mods says here right :)..like your friend grey boy said i cant question their authority :frown:

lolz i should have to belive what mods says here right :)..like your friend grey boy said i cant question their authority :frown:

Go ahead and believe what you what, that's what I said in my last message. As for understanding Telugu and Urdu, I got my own wishes of what to know and what not to, so stop being so picky please.

And they're going to arrest me for what? I got all the freedom I want in this country, though the law is unfair.

lol!! thanks you can go on then, You have freedom of speech, but no freedom to traduce India the way you are doing it, You'll pay for wat you are doing.

and do laugh at me.. carry on.

lol!! thanks you can go on then, You have freedom of speech, but no freedom to traduce India the way you are doing it, You'll pay for wat you are doing.

and do laugh at me.. carry on.

Haha, so now you think I'm committing an act of treason huh? You're hilarious. I make a few taunts about our country and you freak out. What about those people who make cartoons about political characters on national newspapers? Do they commit treason too in that sense?

WOW!!!!

India Vs India :rofl: :rofl:

BTW where are the Mods..

What happened slum boy? I'm here, I thought you said you'd be so too. Ran out of money for the internet?

:rofl: :rofl:

Open you eyes buddy! What do you see around you, slums, slums and more slums! Now compare that with a nation which has gained its independence only 30 odd years ago: Vietnam. Even THAT country has gone ahead in economic efforts compared with our own. Now, I don't want something in the sense that it comes free, but rather a way which we can hasten our efforts to financial success, which promises MORE people opportunities all over the nation, and not the the biased few. The only way for that to happen, is for GOI to collapse.
And voila, the "idiot" who cannot type and express himself. A question out of curiosity, do you belong to a slum? Or are you living off your parents' hard earned slum money?

So either you are a chinese or Pakistani having a spot of fun. In that case, it cool.

However on the other hand, if you are an Indian, then my friend, while your analysis may be correct about poverty etc, your solution is not. What we need is a little less number of people who can only see the negatives and only want to blame the government without looking inwards and a little more of folks who are willing to step up and make a contribution (however little) to move a bit in the positive direction.

WOW!!!!

India Vs India :rofl: :rofl:

BTW where are the Mods..

laugh all you want. My so called allies have forsaken me for a communist which by chance, also happens to be a guy here on the forums too. Now I realize how stubborn my own countrymen can be...

Please close this thread and I request defence.pk to ban "Im_a_bud_bud", reason being he is derailing the thread and providing nothing productive.
HELP PLEASE

So either you are a chinese or Pakistani having a spot of fun. In that case, it cool.

However on the other hand, if you are an Indian, then my friend, while your analysis may be correct about poverty etc, your solution is not. What we need is a little less number of people who can only see the negatives and only want to blame the government without looking inwards and a little more of folks who are willing to step up and make a contribution (however little) to move a bit in the positive direction.

I want to step up, and I want all of you guys, to join me. Let's rid poverty once and for all and have a change of govt. Let's face it, they're not doing crap for the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom