What's new

India to develop 25% of fifth generation fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I got broadband and yes I got a job, my job is to degrade our useless govt. until I get a proper job. How is one expected to find a job here when it's poverty inflicted everywhere is a freakin' billion people to feed, absolutely pathetic, especially with our weak system.

FUNNY OUR MODS DONT THINK YOU ARE FROM INDIA..:toast_sign: NOW IF YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY LEFT COME BACK WITH THE FLAG YOU REPRESENT..YOUR IP ADDRESS IS NOT FROM INDIA AS INFORMED ME BY ONE OF OUR MODS :woot: ..PATHETIC DISPLAY BY ONE OF OUR "FRIENDS" TO BASH INDIA :victory:

MERA BHARAT MAHAN :chilli:

Last edited:
@all: can you guys come back to the topic from your "poor" discussion.
btw, topic's name is India to develop 25% of fifth generation fighter

yes I got broadband and yes I got a job, my job is to degrade our useless govt. until I get a proper job. How is one expected to find a job here when it's poverty inflicted everywhere is a freakin' billion people to feed, absolutely pathetic, especially with our weak system.

If you don't have a proper job that's your problem mate. Have you ever looked at yourself how much competent you are before blaming the govt of India. There are people in every part of the world who utilise the minimum of the resources and move toward a successful destiny. Don't depend on others, you just gave an impression of a looser nothing else. Ok I don't mind if you malign the govt as you are in a democratic republic where you have right to speak, you would have realised this freedom of speech had you been in a communist country.

And all those guys who are enjoying this giving a false impression of their own personality. I have friends in Pakistan, China and US, they are way better then a few Indians, and I do have friends in India and they are way better then a bunch of foriegners here. You are not giving false impression of your country, you are loosing your own value.

Thanks, May God bless you all.

Im_bud_bud left the discussion and ran when his/Communist wolf in sheep clothing cover was blown. Commie or han chinese, i suggest you make a new ID, i will be right here... chau

You're looking at it from your perspective again. How is your life, are you all rich and famous? Are you in a so called "green pasture?" What if, my situation is similar to those you've mentioned? What if I am unemployed and no matter how hard I try, I lose out to people richer and dearer to the central system? Simply being rich doesn't mean you can dictate lives to other people and what they should and shouldn't think. If you've got all of the items on the previous list, well done. Be happy about your own position and just feel sorry for everyone beneath you, for you have no clue what it is like to live in sub-standard India.

How boring a story you tell.

I was born into a fairly well to do family. But how it became well to do is the question
But neither my grandfather or my mother had it easy.
My grandparents were born in rural India, My Grandfather worked at power plant for a menial pay.
One day My Grandfather quit his job and stated his own contracting business. He worked day and night
He was successful at it and earned enough money to buy a house in what was then an empty part of Visakhapatnam. My mother worked hard and studied to be a doctor. And my grandfather a successful businessman. And today that empty part of VIzag has the national highway running through it and a fairly sized stadium built on it. as well as becoming one of the more peaceful places to live with a park and good neighborhood.

The life i have today is a result of hard work by what you call "sub-standard Indian's"

And if your wondering MY Father was well to do. He was from a village as well. My grandfather on the parents side owned a rice mill.
Which was subsequently torched to the ground in one of India's many political riots.
Ive experienced my fair share of India. all its positives and its negatives

To live in sub-standard India you say. As if you are held back by the system. My very life is a contradiction to your claims.

Stop blaming other for your own limitations

Our own prime minister comes from Rural India. His education and commitment made him who he is today. If a Sikh born to a poor family in a village some where can one day become prime minister. Then Tell me what is this sub standard India that you speak of.

Last edited:
Im_bud_bud left the discussion and ran when his/Communist wolf in sheep clothing cover was blown. Commie or han chinese, i suggest you make a new ID, i will be right here... chau

Unlike you, I got a life apart from staring at my pc all day. Let me guess, you're no better than I am, hence why you're spending every second on this forum. Are you in a slum too? If so, which part?

How boring a story you tell.

I was born into a fairly well to do family. But how it became well to do is the question
But neither my grandfather or my mother had it easy.
My grandparents were born in rural India, My Grandfather worked at power plant for a menial pay.
One day My Grandfather quit his job and stated his own contracting business. He worked day and night
He was successful at it and earned enough money to buy a house in what was then an empty part of Visakhapatnam. My mother worked hard and studied to be a doctor. And my grandfather a successful businessman. And today that empty part of VIzag has the national highway running through it and a fairly sized stadium built on it. as well as becoming one of the more peaceful places to live with a park and good neighborhood.

The life i have today is a result of hard work by what you call "sub-standard Indian's"

And if your wondering MY Father was well to do. He was from a village as well. My grandfather on the parents side owned a rice mill.
Which was subsequently torched to the ground in one of India's many political riots.
Ive experienced my fair share of India. all its positives and its negatives

To live in sub-standard India you say. As if you are held back by the system. My very life is a contradiction to your claims.

Stop blaming other for your own limitations

Our own prime minister comes from Rural India. His education and commitment made him who he is today. If a Sikh born to a poor family in a village some where can one day become prime minister. Then Tell me what is this sub standard India that you speak of.

Ahh, picking on a "few" successful people as representatives for an entire nation? How weak. Look, I don't stand along on this, there are millions just like me stuck in a rut, and if anything, cannot wish to change their lives in this generation, regardless of the stories you try to fabricate.

What happened slum boy? I'm here, I thought you said you'd be so too. Ran out of money for the internet?

where you from Im_a_bud_bud??

Im_bud_bud/ Communist/ qurosity.. you have plenty of time to surf internet forums with multiple id's seen as you have third grade education in some fake chinese university. Go take your saber rattling some where else, i know a lot of chinese are unemployed owing to slump in export industry of sub-standard knock off's.

Bud you didnt reply me..dont go anywhere ok..you represent the growing insecurities of the people from our neighboring countries about the growth of my country..continue with the rant baby..seems like no dignity left in you to represent the original country you from..:taz:

Im_bud_bud/ Communist/ qurosity.. you have plenty of time to surf internet forums with multiple id's seen as you have third grade education in some fake chinese university. Go take your saber rattling some where else, i know a lot of chinese are unemployed owing to slump in export industry of sub-standard knock off's.

Try making sense, that'd be a start in communicating with other people. Though I'm unemployed in Hyder, at least I know my English grammar, unlike someone here. Coming to that, it proves my point that you're from a slum even further. Btw, I went to a cheap Indian polytechnic, get the facts right before you start blasting rubbish.

Does any Indian know here what is the price of bus ticket between two destinations in hyderabad, possibly on private bus operators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom