What's new

India to develop 25% of fifth generation fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspiring thoughts there. One question, if we've got so much perseverance in reaching the top in a corrupted system, why do we not have such perseverance for overthrowing this post imperialistic monarchy imitated system and strive for equality for all. Right now, we've only got "cracy" and not "demo." Yes we have our say, but are people really part of our govt's concern?

The owner of the group that produces Maxim magazine said this :

" The person who thinks that a certain government/system is not corruprt is a MUG ."

The truth is that every govt. is corrupt and though I am not saying that we shouldn't be weeding it out but just that their are many means to an end. One musnt be stuck with something.

You must have heard the saying:
" Bhains ke aagey been bajaye, Bhains Khadi Paguray"

@bud: Dude you should really get off your high horse and start contribuing for a change.
Its true the country is nowhere near a developed nation but that doesnt mean we bash our own people, our own govt.
Every country had a hard time getting up on its feet. China has made tremendous progress because 1). It realized the importance of economic reforms before India 2) It doesn't have any red tape. Even then it has impoverished masses in the countryside, albeit less in percentage than India.

If you are so fed up of this country and what it has done to you, why dont you get up and do something about it? No point in blaming others when you yourself can't do anything.

The owner of the group that produces Maxim magazine said this :

" The person who thinks that a certain government/system is not corruprt is a MUG ."

The truth is that every govt. is corrupt and though I am not saying that we shouldn't be weeding it out but just that their are many means to an end. One musnt be stuck with something.

You must have heard the saying:
" Bhains ke aagey been bajaye, Bhains Khadi Paguray"

Yes every govt is corrupt but the level of corruption is where we go below the charts. It is with the hope that we can restore ourselves to somewhere higher up that makes me believe our govt must go. As for trying to convince a fool, who's the fool here, you or me? Are you a fool or being disillusioned in our govt's failed promises and outright lies, or is there more to that?

India to develop 0% of its 5th Gen. fighter:

India sucks, it can't even produce tanks on time, let alone aircraft. Let's have a look at the Tejas shall we? It's crap!

yes I got broadband and yes I got a job, my job is to degrade our useless govt. until I get a proper job. How is one expected to find a job here when it's poverty inflicted everywhere is a freakin' billion people to feed, absolutely pathetic, especially with our weak system.

thanks but to tell you the truth, China isn't much better

No I haven't gone there. I know it's gay enough for the scrubbed Tejas project to still get the green light after 20 years of hopelessness. Good job HAL, good job.

Cheers to you, HAL

Either you're saying this from your employment perspective or you're just bringing up the best that this impoverished state has to offer in order to cover up reality. Truth, how many people out of the entire population actually has the chance to partake in what you've just said? 10m, 1%?

Open you eyes buddy! What do you see around you, slums, slums and more slums! Now compare that with a nation which has gained its independence only 30 odd years ago: Vietnam. Even THAT country has gone ahead in economic efforts compared with our own. Now, I don't want something in the sense that it comes free, but rather a way which we can hasten our efforts to financial success, which promises MORE people opportunities all over the nation, and not the the biased few. The only way for that to happen, is for GOI to collapse.
And voila, the "idiot" who cannot type and express himself. A question out of curiosity, do you belong to a slum? Or are you living off your parents' hard earned slum money?

Some people just take everything the world gives them for granted.

Where you are, you get mostly 24/7 electricity don't you.
You get some form of police cover don't you.
The money you have holds value doesn't it.
There's food in the market for you to get.
There's entertainment for those you can afford it.
Your able to get internet aren't, Some one had to lay those firer optic lines. Some one has to manage them.
You get water though those taps.
You have access to a commercial market.
There a telephone network. A cellular system
There is civil infrastructure

People seem to think just because their expectations are not met there has to be something wrong.

What exactly is it that's your problem, if you feel the nation of India had nothing to offer, then why concern your self with it at all.
Why do you bother. Why not leave for greener pastures as it were.

Pessimists never did the world any good. You might as well go some place whee you can at least be a Pragmatic.

@bud: Dude you should really get off your high horse and start contribuing for a change.
Its true the country is nowhere near a developed nation but that doesnt mean we bash our own people, our own govt.
Every country had a hard time getting up on its feet. China has made tremendous progress because 1). It realized the importance of economic reforms before India 2) It doesn't have any red tape. Even then it has impoverished masses in the countryside, albeit less in percentage than India.

If you are so fed up of this country and what it has done to you, why dont you get up and do something about it? No point in blaming others when you yourself can't do anything.

The saying, "why don't you get up and do something about it" gets to me each and every time. 1 suggestion: Say that to the hundreds of millions in slums, "Why don't you all get up and do something about it?" What do you think they'll all say? What do you think they'll say? True this world is all about perseverance and about having a goal in life but this world unfortunately excludes our dear nation. For our great nation is simply too biased, and too self-centered to care for its own center-its people.

Im_a_bud_bud AKA Communist AKA qurosity, So when your reverse engineered Corrupt Commie Punks (CCP) couldn't deliver 5th Gen Fighter, only thing you could do is to pretend yourself as Indian and spew your frustrations. Go ahead low life, not we are going to be intimidated or fooled. BTW, China reported 4 million unrest case in 2004 against commie/ Nazi HAN CHINESE

Yes every govt is corrupt but the level of corruption is where we go below the charts. It is with the hope that we can restore ourselves to somewhere higher up that makes me believe our govt must go. As for trying to convince a fool, who's the fool here, you or me? Are you a fool or being disillusioned in our govt's failed promises and outright lies, or is there more to that?

Bhai I meant that maybe the way you want the govt to improve isnt the right way. Never should one point finger at a person but at the idea . Btw can you list a few things ( as a p.m) that you have tried to relieve India off particularly in context of the govt's corruption?

And please sir ji stop trolling here and I wont be sending out any replies in this thread about this issue. If you want to debate then p.m is a good way.

This airplane is created to compete against F-22 and F-35. So from the US perspective, its prepsence pose a threat to the US interest.

I do not forsee F-35 going against this plane until 20 years later and it should not be between India or US. However, anything can happen in the future and the situation in 1971 where the US presence was to deter Indian aggression could occur again. In that scenario, the same result would still hold because Indian AF and navy would still not be able to fly in the same airspace as the US navy.:usflag:

Correct your facts India was not aggressor in 1971 and also USA was not able to deter or bow down Indians in 1971 from making a Bengali people's dream come true and stopping their sufferings.
08e9bad26ea4b21e6eef271be554c7f3.gif

Some people just take everything the world gives them for granted.

Where you are, you get mostly 24/7 electricity don't you.
You get some form of police cover don't you.
The money you have holds value doesn't it.
There's food in the market for you to get.
There's entertainment for those you can afford it.
Your able to get internet aren't, Some one had to lay those firer optic lines. Some one has to manage them.
You get water though those taps.
You have access to a commercial market.
There a telephone network. A cellular system
There is civil infrastructure

People seem to think just because their expectations are not met there has to be something wrong.

What exactly is it that's your problem, if you feel the nation of India had nothing to offer, then why concern your self with it at all.
Why do you bother. Why not leave for greener pastures as it were.

Pessimists never did the world any good. You might as well go some place whee you can at least be a Pragmatic.

You're looking at it from your perspective again. How is your life, are you all rich and famous? Are you in a so called "green pasture?" What if, my situation is similar to those you've mentioned? What if I am unemployed and no matter how hard I try, I lose out to people richer and dearer to the central system? Simply being rich doesn't mean you can dictate lives to other people and what they should and shouldn't think. If you've got all of the items on the previous list, well done. Be happy about your own position and just feel sorry for everyone beneath you, for you have no clue what it is like to live in sub-standard India.

Im_a_bud_bud AKA Communist AKA qurosity, So when your reverse engineered Corrupt Commie Punks (CCP) couldn't deliver 5th Gen Fighter, only thing you could do is to pretend yourself as Indian and spew your frustrations. Go ahead low life, not we are going to be intimidated or fooled. BTW, China reported 4 million unrest case in 2004 against commie/ Nazi HAN CHINESE

Well this is unbelievable. For starters, you've betrayed your own country man and you're waging war on your own race. Second, you needn't make a new account to make yourself more confortable; I say it's a waste of time because in the end, we're both Indian, you idiot.

Low-life Indian troll alert, enjoy your stay while it last.

Another by-product of 70% poor victims ?

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Abuse of Indian children 'common'

Im_a_bud_bud, I have been a passive reader of this forum for over 3 years. Until low life troll chinese came here and took the intellect of discussion down the drain. Communist and Grey Boy 2, you are nothing but insult to human intelligence. Paddle your THEORIES on your tri-cycle and leave the discussion to adults. You might learn a thing or two....

And by the way, I am not Indian. you can confirm this from Mods.

P.S: Has anyone ever noticed Im_bud_bud and commuist online at same time? you wouldn't. And when qurosity and im_bud_bud came, communist was gone for a long time. its pathetic how indians can be fooled.

Im_a_bud_bud, I have been a passive reader of this forum for over 3 years. Until low life troll chinese came here and took the intellect of discussion down the drain. Communist and Grey Boy 2, you are nothing but insult to human intelligence. Paddle your THEORIES on your tri-cycle and leave the discussion to adults. You might learn a thing or two....

Calm down, HaHaHa, I guess i got you right ?

Thats ok, no need to feel ashame of yourself, its not your fault.

Remember, you are not alone, speak up for the rest of those poor

souls . :smitten::pakistan::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom