What's new

India to develop 25% of fifth generation fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
India to develop 0% of its 5th Gen. fighter:

India sucks, it can't even produce tanks on time, let alone aircraft. Let's have a look at the Tejas shall we? It's crap!

India sucks, it can't even produce tanks on time, let alone aircraft. Let's have a look at the Tejas shall we? It's crap!

Where are you from dude? Have you ever visited HAL Bangalore?

Moreover, You are sucker and should be reported for trolling! can we stick to the topic. If you have anything credible to add or counter then we can see you here again otherwise please back off.

That "anything" could be Indias equally prominent relations with Russia and USA and India being direct counter to China in the region.

India can be use by the US to counter China. However, India is not working with the US. India wants to be a world power to counter both China and the US. Also, Russia and the US are not the best of friends and these two contries are competitors in Eastern Europe and middle east. So unless India want to totally come into the US fold, US should not trust India too much.

Dude bud still didnt get broadband??hows life in Andra??got any job>?

HaHaHa, I love you, man, a rare honest Indian, may be too honest,

sadly, i could predict you will end up like your Indian mate "quriosity"

Attacked, insulted, isolated by your belove country men. BTW he

never log in on this forum anymore.

Back to the topic; Indian pay for all the expense of this 5 gen. project

Russian kept the technonogy, India buy as many as Russian allowed.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Dude bud still didnt get broadband??hows life in Andra??got any job>?

yes I got broadband and yes I got a job, my job is to degrade our useless govt. until I get a proper job. How is one expected to find a job here when it's poverty inflicted everywhere is a freakin' billion people to feed, absolutely pathetic, especially with our weak system.

HaHaHa, I love you, man, a rare honest Indian, may be too honest,

sadly, i could predict you will end up like your Indian mate "quriosity"

Attacked, insulted, isolated by your belove country men. BTW he

never log in on this forum anymore.

Back to the topic; Indian pay for all the expense of this 5 gen. project

Russian kept the technonogy, India buy as many as Russian allowed.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

thanks but to tell you the truth, China isn't much better

Where are you from dude? Have you ever visited HAL Bangalore?

Moreover, You are sucker and should be reported for trolling! can we stick to the topic. If you have anything credible to add or counter then we can see you here again otherwise please back off.

No I haven't gone there. I know it's gay enough for the scrubbed Tejas project to still get the green light after 20 years of hopelessness. Good job HAL, good job.

Cheers to you, HAL

yes I got broadband and yes I got a job, my job is to degrade our useless govt. until I get a proper job. How is one expected to find a job here when it's poverty inflicted everywhere is a freakin' billion people to feed, absolutely pathetic, especially with our weak system.

I dont know where you come from dude but I wonder how can govt. be responsible for you not getting a job. There are so many oppurtunities out there , one just needs to ramp up to their requirements. If not anything then try the software or the BPO sector, there are tons of jobs there or else start your own enterprise. Like I say :

Where you land in your life is wholely and solely your responsibility. If you are blaming others then you are a looser

I dont know where you come from dude but I wonder how can govt. be responsible for you not getting a job. There are so many oppurtunities out there , one just needs to ramp up to their requirements. If not anything then try the software or the BPO sector, there are tons of jobs there or else start your own enterprise. Like I say :

Where you land in your life is wholely and solely your responsibility. If you are blaming others then you are a looser

Either you're saying this from your employment perspective or you're just bringing up the best that this impoverished state has to offer in order to cover up reality. Truth, how many people out of the entire population actually has the chance to partake in what you've just said? 10m, 1%?

Either you're saying this from your employment perspective or you're just bringing up the best that this impoverished state has to offer in order to cover up reality. Truth, how many people out of the entire population actually has the chance to partake in what you've just said? 10m, 1%?

Sir although highly offtopic the truth of the matter is that I only mentioned a few things that a person can do in India.

Now here is my analysis in a short format:

In india there is massive corruption , the government is ineffective and the whole system is in chaos. Yet we Indians have worked our way to live in this chaos. We see young kids merely in their teens setting up small enterprises everywhere. From working in a cycle workshop to a hotel to a newspaper walah to god knows what all. Its hard for me to imagine an enterprise where there isnt enough oppurtunity in India and no the govt. doesnt need to provide that. Well help yourselves use you broadband and search for some videos of the TV series Witness which is aired on Al-Jazeera English. They have a few episodes on India and some directly tackle the problem that you and I are having a debate upon.

Furthermore I should emphasize that regardless of color ,country class or creed its your own spirit , your own willingness to rise that matters and determines where you reach. When you die and go to heaven or hell and god asks you about what you have done then the defence that you didnt do (karm) what was required just because it wasnt very convinient or that my govt. was trying wont suffice.

In the end the whole world stands and looks up to people who work as they must , people who work without blaming the short-comings of other parties involved and achieve success.

So wht you want companies come to your door step.....grow up improve youselt.If you are loser dont blame HAL or DRDO...devloping indegeniouly is very difficult than coping.I think you had copied all the exam you gave.they why you are so idiot have no knowledge

So wht you want companies come to your door step.....grow up improve youselt.If you are loser dont blame HAL or DRDO...devloping indegeniouly is very difficult than coping.I think you had copied all the exam you have given.

Open you eyes buddy! What do you see around you, slums, slums and more slums! Now compare that with a nation which has gained its independence only 30 odd years ago: Vietnam. Even THAT country has gone ahead in economic efforts compared with our own. Now, I don't want something in the sense that it comes free, but rather a way which we can hasten our efforts to financial success, which promises MORE people opportunities all over the nation, and not the the biased few. The only way for that to happen, is for GOI to collapse.
And voila, the "idiot" who cannot type and express himself. A question out of curiosity, do you belong to a slum? Or are you living off your parents' hard earned slum money?

Sir although highly offtopic the truth of the matter is that I only mentioned a few things that a person can do in India.

Now here is my analysis in a short format:

In india there is massive corruption , the government is ineffective and the whole system is in chaos. Yet we Indians have worked our way to live in this chaos. We see young kids merely in their teens setting up small enterprises everywhere. From working in a cycle workshop to a hotel to a newspaper walah to god knows what all. Its hard for me to imagine an enterprise where there isnt enough oppurtunity in India and no the govt. doesnt need to provide that. Well help yourselves use you broadband and search for some videos of the TV series Witness which is aired on Al-Jazeera English. They have a few episodes on India and some directly tackle the problem that you and I are having a debate upon.

Furthermore I should emphasize that regardless of color ,country class or creed its your own spirit , your own willingness to rise that matters and determines where you reach. When you die and go to heaven or hell and god asks you about what you have done then the defence that you didnt do (karm) what was required just because it wasnt very convinient or that my govt. was trying wont suffice.

In the end the whole world stands and looks up to people who work as they must , people who work without blaming the short-comings of other parties involved and achieve success.

Inspiring thoughts there. One question, if we've got so much perseverance in reaching the top in a corrupted system, why do we not have such perseverance for overthrowing this post imperialistic monarchy imitated system and strive for equality for all. Right now, we've only got "cracy" and not "demo." Yes we have our say, but are people really part of our govt's concern?

Open you eyes buddy! What do you see around you, slums, slums and more slums! Now compare that with a nation which has gained its independence only 30 odd years ago: Vietnam. Even THAT country has gone ahead in economic efforts compared with our own. Now, I don't want something in the sense that it comes free, but rather a way which we can hasten our efforts to financial success, which promises MORE people opportunities all over the nation, and not the the biased few. The only way for that to happen, is for GOI to collapse.
And voila, the "idiot" who cannot type and express himself. A question out of curiosity, do you belong to a slum? Or are you living off your parents' hard earned slum money?

So wht are you doing here get the ***k out of our country go to vietnam also change the logo of country and pic of lord ganesha.paste pic of donkey it will suite to you......India will become superpower if dump like you get out of this country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom