What's new

India to challenge China more: Indian experts

What kind of Industry do we Lack???? Mind Enlightening??? We lack reverse Engineering industry nothing else:lol:

You even cant make power electric plants and still lay on import from outside including china. And your entir industry lay on friegn country much. Take an example, your rocket lay on russian and when you use your own engine, you know what happened in April 2010 and this Christmas Day.

anyone can challenge. i can challenge michael jordan in basketball. but i'll get crushed like a bug.

ha...neither you are Michael Jordon nor we are any bug...so if you any illusion, it is better you stop feeling them. You could do nothing while his holiness Dalai Lama was free roaming in India. At best I would describe China as more hype than any reality and dragon without teeth

No single mainstream country in the world acknowledge ROC(taiwan) and Tibet as legitimate country except some banana republics in latin america. india is not a exception.:P

i don't know since when china began recognize kashmir as integral part of india? on my globe, kashmir is divided by dash line from india and annotated "India controlled Kashmir".:cry:

As I said India changed its position on Taiwan and Tibet. We reversed the "one China policy"

That is basic human right for Kashmir. indian government should not keep them in prison and blame for chinese government.

if indian govenment prevent them from travel to china they can leave the prison and enter china through the third country using these visas.

What about the basic human rights of Tibetans. Are not they humans? China is driving Tibetans from their own land.

As I said India changed its position on Taiwan and Tibet. We reversed the "one China policy"

When did this happen? :no:

India did not explicitly state the one-China principle during the Wen Jiabao visit, but they did say that they would abide by the basic principles set out by all the previous declarations.

Is there any official statement by the Indian government that says they do not support the one-China principle? Can you post it here?

I thought not.

You even cant make power electric plants and still lay on import from outside including china. And your entir industry lay on friegn country much. Take an example, your rocket lay on russian and when you use your own engine, you know what happened in April 2010 and this Christmas Day.

Well, You cannot make anything if you dont have our raw materials if You are here to Mend the Words.... Well India has Reactors made In India, Who said we dont?? and About Rockets,Failures have happened In China and Almost all space programs Over the World.... India still holds a Few Records in the field...

When did this happen? :no:

India did not explicitly state the one-China principle during the Wen Jiabao visit, but they did say that they would abide by the basic principles set out by all the previous declarations.

Is there any official statement by the Indian government that says they do not support the one-China principle? Can you post it here?

I thought not.

No need for any further explaination, Tibet is part of our holy land, if anyone thinks that they can take it away from us, then just go ahead and take a try.

Just look what the Russia's stance about the Kuril Islands, Japan can't do anything about it.

1995 2000 2005 2010 2020
china wait j-10 wait j10 get j10 first many j10,waitj20 get j20
india wait LCA wait LCA wait LCA wait LCA,wait t50 wait lca,wait50

india ,it is always in waiting

Wow easy bro... If Given a Design to copy, its not surprising even China can make aircrafts.... Design an aircraft, then speak... Until then Keep your Uneasiness to yourself..:pop:

Unless China supports one India policy, India should not support one China policy.

I agree with you. I strongly encourage you to run for indian premier. India should let evil chinese see the muscle of a superpower!

Wow easy bro... If Given a Design to copy, its not surprising even China can make aircrafts.... Design an aircraft, then speak... Until then Keep your Uneasiness to yourself..:pop:

Buddy, let me give you a task. given following chinese aircrafts, find out the victim design of chinese plagiarism. i bet you can :rofl::rofl:

JH-7 Q-5 J8 JF-17 J20 Y10.

Back
Top Bottom