What's new

India to challenge China more: Indian experts

The sooner people understand India is not capable of challenging china the better it would be for them to seek good relations with the country. This mindset should go.

Indians are well aware of the fact that we cannot challenge China.
We also want to have good relations with China, look at amount of effort Indians put in to make good relations with China. Can you deny that?

On the other hand China is changing it's position and trying to take advantage of it's current position. Kashmir stapled Visa is an example, they started only now, plus they are doing it for only Indian side of Kashmir. If you consider it disputed do it both sides.

Now India only want's to protect it's interest nothing wrong in it.
We are not agressor. You are.

Also fact is while you will win/ dominate war with India, China is also going to lose a lot. So good sense says be friends.

About Arunachal, China only uses it for political purpose they have no desire what so ever to take it. Had that been the case they would have any serious attempt. Worse when you won it in 62 if you felt it was your you would have kept it. It's just a bargain chip for Tibet.

We also want to have good relations with China, look at amount of effort Indians put in to make good relations with China. Can you deny that?

Yes I can.

You must really suck at history. 1962 was started by India, if you still believe in the stab in the back myth, well then I can't help you.

and as for Kashmir, if India didn't have a dispute with Pakistan, there would be no visa issue. Sort your problems out and stop blaming other people for hurting your feelings.

Yes I can.

You must really suck at history. 1962 was started by India, if you still believe in the stab in the back myth, well then I can't help you.
and as for Kashmir, if India didn't have a dispute with Pakistan, there would be no visa issue. Sort your problems out and stop blaming other people for hurting your feelings.

First bold part, where did I said so?

About Kashmir. Simple questions.
1) Why you changed the stance, its status has changed since 1947.
2) If you did because it is disputed, why don't you follow same policy to Pakistan?

2) If you did because it is disputed, why don't you follow same policy to Pakistan?

Because you haven't done anything to deserve our support in that dispute. Starting a war out of territorial ambition is not a sign of a friend. You may have shouted Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai but actions speak louder than words. (it's not like those words lasted too long anyways, soon after 62, your mobs were shouting "die chink die" the same way you were screaming Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai)

China has never changed her stance over Kashmire, our stance has always been Kashmir doesn't belong to India before you two sort it out.

By issuing stapled visa, China is just catching up with that official stance. Something you need to remember, China has never acknowledged Indian sovereignty over Kashmir. We are just doing something consists with that stance. We don't play duplicity over Kashmir as you are playing over Tibet.

Isn't it obvious? Because we are in favor of Pakistan in this regard.

The sooner people understand India is not capable of challenging china the better it would be for them to seek good relations with the country. This mindset should go.

I beg to differ, Why cannot India challenge China? What is with China that India doesn't possess? ....Demographics?...Stability of economy?... Intent?...Economic growth rate?...Military?...Industry?...resources?...what does India doesn't possess?

May be the only thing that China has and India does not possess is communism

I beg to differ, Why cannot India challenge China? What is with China that India doesn't possess? ....Demographics?...Stability of economy?... Intent?...Economic growth rate?...Military?...Industry?...resources?...what does India doesn't possess?

Intent and a unified spirit. Of that I am dead sure.

I am sorry for my skepticism for the rest (merely my personal narcissism)

Last edited:

What cardsharp said and your lagging in all the rest. So in what way would trying to challenge China actually benefit India ? He who holds the higher ground will always have a distinct advantage when the other is lagging behind.

Bingo on both counts. Communism may not offer much in that YOU'd appreciate but it scores on both accoutns INTENT and INDUSTRY.

Prove to me NOW! that your government offers both...

Is not the economic growth rate of India proves the "intent" and "industry"

What cardsharp said and your lagging in all the rest. So in what way would trying to challenge China actually benefit India ? He who holds the higher ground will always have a distinct advantage when the other is lagging behind.

As Darwin says "the survival of the fittest". Our species is a result of that "challenging"

Is not the economic growth rate of India proves the "intent" and "industry"

Read the contrite update of my opinion. and frankly no... I see neither "intent" of foresight to make India a greatnation nor do I see a nation rapidly industrializing. Industrializing may still be something that you disdain as a business major working for a big company but it is the difference between poverty and relative affluence for the majority of people around world.

neither china nor india are actually going to fight a war. even though india today resembles RoC in 1930, we are not japan, and be thankful that india didn't end up with japan off its coast, and instead got us who are much more civilized.

As Darwin says "the survival of the fittest". Our species is a result of that "challenging"

This is rather disgusting. If you as a representative of the upper middle class believe in social Darwinism, India's poor is in for a rough time.

Read the contrite update of my opinion. and frankly no... I see neither "intent" of foresight to make India a greatnation nor do I see a nation rapidly industrializing. Industrializing may still be something that you disdain as a business major working for a big company but it is the difference between poverty and relative affluence for the majority of people around world.

Whether India would make a great nation or not only the future can tell; however, I can see clear signs of that.

As regarding poverty and affluence, I have seen it both. I am the first generation literate in my family; and I can vouch for the transformation India is going through and opportunities it present to the young generation of India

This is rather disgusting. If you as a representative of the upper middle class believe in social Darwinism, India's poor is in for a rough time.

Please read my previous post. For more than half of my life I have seen poverty that you could even not imagine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom