What's new

India to challenge China more: Indian experts

Wow easy bro... If Given a Design to copy, its not surprising even China can make aircrafts.... Design an aircraft, then speak... Until then Keep your Uneasiness to yourself..:pop:

And please, please. Dont let us wait, please copy a plane or any other high tech things out. Oh, you should make sure it doesnt explod. You even cant make a TV.......:lol:

challenge china more? by what? population?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

PLZ, my indian friends, just let China alone...

by pzkilo

challenge china more? by what? population?
[/COLOR]
---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

PLZ, my indian friends, just let China alone...
no sir we will challenge china by using our increasing economic and military strength. we will leave china alone when they stop poking nose in our matters means stapled visa, claim on AP, ambition to have strong naval presence in bay of Bengal which comes in India's influence zone etc.

Last edited:
by chinapakistan

And please, please. Dont let us wait, please copy a plane or any other high tech things out. Oh, you should make sure it doesnt explod. You even cant make a TV.......
actually sir there are many Indian companies which produce tvs,mobiles,cars,bikes etc. ever heard of video con,tata motors, bajaj,spice mobiles?

actually sir there are many Indian companies which produce tvs,mobiles,cars,bikes etc. ever heard of video con,tata motors, bajaj,spice mobiles?

apart from tata cheap cars burning i seen on the news the rest we never heard of lol

the problem with you guys is that whenever the enemy praises you to deceive you, you start deluding yourselves. but you don't even bother to use your brain to examine whether the enemy made false flattery or sincere admiration. all you want is false flattery by others.

and what is the use of this J-20 when the Beijing CPC ruled govt itself has opened the front door so that enemies can enter without resistance and plunder everything? one party rule is not always good as it seems to be. without opposition the govt can't be answerable to the nation.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...china-dragon-2010-retrospect.html#post1376908

now if the Beijing govt gives Tibet to india to appease indians, you can't even protest the Govt's anti-national actions. and sooner or later it will happen. mark my words.

OH MY GOSH!! I was trying to ease of the negativity!! Enemy?! Since when are we enemy [is 50 years mutual distrust is enough to neglect 5000 years co-operation and friendship?!]?! Damn!! No wonder talking about sino-indo friendship on this forum is like committing suicide! Why so much hatred?! Seriously??!!

When did this happen? :no:

India did not explicitly state the one-China principle during the Wen Jiabao visit, but they did say that they would abide by the basic principles set out by all the previous declarations.

Is there any official statement by the Indian government that says they do not support the one-China principle? Can you post it here?

I thought not.

LOL, when did that happen?

I am looking forward to that, give me a credible source which says India officially recognizes ROC and the Tibetan government in exile.

Don’t actions speak louder than some declarations? I mean not agreeing to include “one China” in the joint statement give some kind of indications of the Indian government intent

OH MY GOSH!! I was trying to ease of the negativity!! Enemy?! Since when are we enemy [is 50 years mutual distrust is enough to neglect 5000 years co-operation and friendship?!]?! Damn!! No wonder talking about sino-indo friendship on this forum is like committing suicide! Why so much hatred?! Seriously??!!

some people filled with hatred on both sides. 20/80, 20% trolls make the other 80% look bad.

Hi I had a question for chinese people only

China wins in 1962 no doubt but they still beg arunachal pradesh sikkim and hell of a large land as their own. How can one proclaim to be a winner if its large portion of the land is still occupied by enemy state???
That give me a sense that whole illegal occupation of chinese land is mere propaganda.
This is my understanding. What you says chinese(true) members here??

China wins in 1962 no doubt but they still beg arunachal pradesh sikkim and hell of a large land as their own. How can one proclaim to be a winner if its large portion of the land is still occupied by enemy state???
That give me a sense that whole illegal occupation of chinese land is mere propaganda.

TAIWAN is more important.pla must act on the nationg strategy of china .
BTY,in most chinese thought,india is not a menace for china.

We can't help you if you are ignorant of your own history.

There is also the paradox of what actually happened versus what you want to believe. I've given up on trying to resolve this for Indian members.

i agree. we lost 1962. casualties mean nothing, control of land is everything. we are so weak that we lost, india should stop protesting when we make military progress. :china:

The sooner people understand India is not capable of challenging china the better it would be for them to seek good relations with the country. This mindset should go.

The sooner people understand India is not capable of challenging china the better it would be for them to seek good relations with the country. This mindset should go.

That change has to come about on the other side. Though I suspect the US has an interest in promoting the notion of an Indian challenge, after all the comparison is superficially plausibly and pretty tempting until you take a closer look.

Back
Top Bottom