What's new

India to challenge China more: Indian experts

after you dreaming it 3000 times tibet will belong to you .

yes, I have become your enemy because i told the truth, because I didn't show false flattery.

have you seen the movie Avatar? the protagonist once shouts: "I am not your enemy, your enemy is over there and they are more powerful than you."

I pity those people who can't identify who their actual enemy is and who their actual friend.

yes, I have become your enemy because i told the truth, because I didn't show false flattery.

have you seen the movie Avatar? the protagonist once shouts: "I am not your enemy, your enemy is over there and they are more powerful than you."

I pity those people who can't identify who their actual enemy is and who their actual friend.

OKOKOK, you are always the truth...
you think you get .
you think everyone must get you think..

it is the real truth.:mps:

Bull crap man...you have lost all credibility. I was giving you an example. And why dont you tell me it is a Pakistani project....it was supported by Pakistan by placing orders and giving a few millions. And shame on you for not understanding what I was trying to tell you as it was blatant. I think that Indian contribution in PAK-FA is just as much as Pakistani contribution in JF 17. So dont rant about telling it as a 'indigenous' aircraft of Pakistan. Then we can also claim that SU 30 MKI is 'indigenous' and so is Jaguar as all the upgrades and the two seater versions are made in India from scratch.

LCA is still far better than the MiG 21 but the IAF and IN want to increase the learning curve by pushing HAL and ADA to explore unexplored territories. The LCA is still leagues ahead when it compares with what Pakistan has made with the help of Chinese.

And coming back to Indian contribution in FGFA...around 30% of the aircraft components are going to be designed in India. The MC, and the FBW are going to be Indian in the start. The composite frames are also going to be made in India.

The LCA navy version is going to be on air soon and the IOC is going to be granted sometime soon. Just tell me what LCA dosent have when compared to the JF 17. It is leagues ahead in technology and has higher thrust to weight ratio with a better radar. Comparitively the LCA beats JF 17 hands down in technology.

Well I respect China for what it has done and how quick it has done. Yes I am fed up of the politics and bureaucracy in the Indian side. I am a true patriot and I live in India down south.

And by the way Happy new year.

True, FGFA would have some Indian contribution. But its a plane that is base on an exisitng platform. So India will just contribute mostly money. As for the percentage of components build in India, I'm certain India has some capabilities in building components, espeically with Russian assistance.

As for LCA vs JF-17, I was not comparing the capabilities. I was looking at how fast can Pakistan manufacture their plan vs how India can create LCA in mass production. India still cannot field a squadron because of bad management of the project. As a result, the whole project is now deem a failure and would be a good example of how not to run a project. A course for the universities.

As for LCA vs JF-17, I was not comparing the capabilities. I was looking at how fast can Pakistan manufacture their plan vs how India can create LCA in mass production. India still cannot field a squadron because of bad management of the project. As a result, the whole project is now deem a failure and would be a good example of how not to run a project. A course for the universities.

Well, Have I told You that one is a JV and The Other is Not??? India Hasnt yet fielded a Squadron of it because its an Indian Venture and We do not have any platform for this project, Previous Aircraft of ours was a 2nd Gen jet.... Evolution takes time.... And Especially when We are New to this field... If You are so keen in Speaking about an Aircraft which is a JV, Then India does have a JV product called Su 30 MKI

Well, Have I told You that one is a JV and The Other is Not??? India Hasnt yet fielded a Squadron of it because its an Indian Venture and We do not have any platform for this project, Previous Aircraft of ours was a 2nd Gen jet.... Evolution takes time.... And Especially when We are New to this field... If You are so keen in Speaking about an Aircraft which is a JV, Then India does have a JV product called Su 30 MKI

Su 30MKi is not a JV but a purchase. India provide the specification, Russia provide the end product. In the specification, India would specify which vendor it desires for a particular component and Russia perform all the engineering process. In the end, its a wholly Russian build plane. India contribute money and specifications only.
As for FGFA, would India contribute any engineering process. I'm not just talking about specifications. I'm talking about developing a subcomponent component, such as the radar, navigation, **** pit display.. etc.

Disagree with this part, India actually has got assistance from alsmost every major country in the world when developing LCA.

yes, but in the end, india create the plane itself. Which is commendable. The only problem is that it never reach the production phase, which is sad. By the time it reaches production phase, it might be obsolete. I'm certain its not an engineer problem, but more of a management issue.

Su 30MKi is not a JV but a purchase. India provide the specification, Russia provide the end product. In the specification, India would specify which vendor it desires for a particular component and Russia perform all the engineering process. In the end, its a wholly Russian build plane. India contribute money and specifications only.

You are wrong there, India and Russia Agreed to make an MKI version of the Su 30 Aircraft and The SU-30MKI is the first Russian aircraft designed in collaboration with a foreign customer for which India Contributed not only money and Specifications But also designed the twin seater Version with Canards, and Engineered with Indigenous Mission Computer cum Display Processor
Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2
Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module
IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A
Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701
Programmable Signal Processor (PSP)
Multi Function Displays (MFD)
Mayavi Ew Suit

Now India Uses More Indigenous Products in the latest Su 30 MKI's

As for FGFA, would India contribute any engineering process. I'm not just talking about specifications. I'm talking about developing a subcomponent component, such as the radar, navigation, **** pit display.. etc.

Yup, India will... India has Experience and Knowledge in Building those especially from Su 30 MKI and LCa projects, for India FGFA is a Technology demonstrator for AMCA so India ill and Should Make those for The FGFA....

You are wrong there, India and Russia Agreed to make an MKI version of the Su 30 Aircraft and The SU-30MKI is the first Russian aircraft designed in collaboration with a foreign customer for which India Contributed not only money and Specifications But also designed the twin seater Version with Canards, and Engineered with Indigenous Mission Computer cum Display Processor
Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2
Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module
IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A
Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701
Programmable Signal Processor (PSP)
Multi Function Displays (MFD)
Mayavi Ew Suit

Now India Uses More Indigenous Products in the latest Su 30 MKI's

Yup, India will... India has Experience and Knowledge in Building those especially from Su 30 MKI and LCa projects, for India FGFA is a Technology demonstrator for AMCA so India ill and Should Make those for The FGFA....

True, India is producing them now. But its transfer of technology. So the component manufacture just copy from the original manufactureer. Does Russia tranfer the engine technology to India?

True, India is producing them now. But its transfer of technology. So the component manufacture just copy from the original manufactureer. Does Russia tranfer the engine technology to India?

Some are TOT and Some are Indigenously developed.... As far as Engine is concerned, HAL's Engine Division Manufactures AL-31 Fp engine under TOT

Some are TOT and Some are Indigenously developed.... As far as Engine is concerned, HAL's Engine Division Manufactures AL-31 Fp engine under TOT

Ok, lets see if India can field a squadron before Pakistan retires their Jf-17

I'm talking about LCA, not imports.

Pathetic Young man, after agreeing to my proof you still call MKI an Import... Well Anyways LCA will be ready when it needs to... If You have any serious Problem in it, You are free to Post your concern to our MOD... We are happy with its progress and we need it to be tested to perfection before its Inducted....

You dont need to be Impressed with this aircraft, there are many other countries who are interested in LCA apart from India... So Just relax and Have a Cup of tea and Cherish your winter...:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom