What's new

India to challenge China more: Indian experts

actually, my friend ever lived in india one year....
he tole me that there are two india in their country.

the problem with you guys is that whenever the enemy praises you to deceive you, you start deluding yourselves. but you don't even bother to use your brain to examine whether the enemy made false flattery or sincere admiration. all you want is false flattery by others.

and what is the use of this J-20 when the Beijing CPC ruled govt itself has opened the front door so that enemies can enter without resistance and plunder everything? one party rule is not always good as it seems to be. without opposition the govt can't be answerable to the nation.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...china-dragon-2010-retrospect.html#post1376908

now if the Beijing govt gives Tibet to india to appease indians, you can't even protest the Govt's anti-national actions. and sooner or later it will happen. mark my words.

So the kid is India? You should be more respectful to the great country and civilization of India than regard India as a kid. Shame on you and you are an Indian. Are you sure you are not American Indian.

Also, I brought out LCA is becaue India and Pakistan are both trying to field their first indigenous designed plane. With Pakistan now ahead. Granted, India didn't get as much assistance as Pakistan. But India is also much bigger.

Bull crap man...you have lost all credibility. I was giving you an example. And why dont you tell me it is a Pakistani project....it was supported by Pakistan by placing orders and giving a few millions. And shame on you for not understanding what I was trying to tell you as it was blatant. I think that Indian contribution in PAK-FA is just as much as Pakistani contribution in JF 17. So dont rant about telling it as a 'indigenous' aircraft of Pakistan. Then we can also claim that SU 30 MKI is 'indigenous' and so is Jaguar as all the upgrades and the two seater versions are made in India from scratch.

LCA is still far better than the MiG 21 but the IAF and IN want to increase the learning curve by pushing HAL and ADA to explore unexplored territories. The LCA is still leagues ahead when it compares with what Pakistan has made with the help of Chinese.

And coming back to Indian contribution in FGFA...around 30% of the aircraft components are going to be designed in India. The MC, and the FBW are going to be Indian in the start. The composite frames are also going to be made in India.

The LCA navy version is going to be on air soon and the IOC is going to be granted sometime soon. Just tell me what LCA dosent have when compared to the JF 17. It is leagues ahead in technology and has higher thrust to weight ratio with a better radar. Comparitively the LCA beats JF 17 hands down in technology.

Well I respect China for what it has done and how quick it has done. Yes I am fed up of the politics and bureaucracy in the Indian side. I am a true patriot and I live in India down south.

And by the way Happy new year.

the problem with you guys is that whenever the enemy praises you to deceive you, you start deluding yourselves. but you don't even bother to use your brain to examine whether the enemy made false flattery or sincere admiration. all you want is false flattery by others.

and what is the use of this J-20 when the Beijing CPC ruled govt itself has opened the front door so that enemies can enter without resistance and plunder everything? one party rule is not always good as it seems to be. without opposition the govt can't be answerable to the nation.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...china-dragon-2010-retrospect.html#post1376908

now if the Beijing govt gives Tibet to india to appease indians, you can't even protest the Govt's anti-national actions. and sooner or later it will happen. mark my words.

No,thanks! on Tibet...give it to its own people or even to the US or somewhere. Just leave Tawang and Arunachal Pradesh alone for us. We already have enough headaches and we dont want any add-ons to it/

Happy new year

The T-50 was the first glimpse of what India was going to get...just like a launch of a new toy for the kid whose orders the kid has already placed.
And what does LCA has to do with the thread here? Its fine and is back in business...go and solve the autorotation problem in your J 10 first before ranting about LCA.

I believe China is gonna offer better planes to Pak if J20 becomes a success, our friends from Pak has every reason to celebrate the rollout of J20.

I believe China is gonna offer better planes to Pak if J20 becomes a success, our friends from Pak has every reason to celebrate the rollout of J20.

Highly-placed sources told IANS that with New Delhi upping the ante, Beijing has discreetly stopped stapling visas for visitors from Jammu and Kashmir. Officially, however, the two sides maintain their officials will meet to resolve the issue.

Year of taming the China dragon (2010 in Retrospect)

what is your opinion about it?

India's ambition over Chinese territory Tibet is definitely gonna be a challenge to China. And the expansionism mind of India makes it a very dangerous country in South Asia, all countries that is bordering on India should be very carefull when dealing with this greedy country.

So the kid is India? You should be more respectful to the great country and civilization of India than regard India as a kid. Shame on you and you are an Indian. Are you sure you are not American Indian.

Also, I brought out LCA is becaue India and Pakistan are both trying to field their first indigenous designed plane. With Pakistan now ahead. Granted, India didn't get as much assistance as Pakistan. But India is also much bigger.

Disagree with this part, India actually has got assistance from alsmost every major country in the world when developing LCA.

Disagree with this part, India actually has got assistance from alsmost every major country in the world when developing LCA.

The Purpose of developing LCA was to meet our defense Needs Indigenously while facing trade embargoes... If we would have got assistance we Would have Finished it decades before..... If You do not believe me, I could show you a Video where it explains the development of each critical component of This Bird....

after you dreaming it 3000 times tibet will belong to you .

India's ambition over Chinese territory Tibet is definitely gonna be a challenge to China. And the expansionism mind of India makes it a very dangerous country in South Asia, all countries that is bordering on India should be very carefull when dealing with this greedy country.

all countries that is bordering on India should be very carefull when dealing with this greedy country.

i think more knowledge about the issues and your self history will help you in updating ur knowledge.
plz aware while choosing something about some nation:sick:

India is trying to fiend an Indigenous Product, not a Joint venture, if you are keen in putting forth a Joint venture product, I could Pitch in Su 30 MKI from our side, a JV with Russia...

you get it ...

It is crazy that a country without necessory indrustry could made LCA.

more woking ,litte talking

you get it ...

It is crazy that a country without necessory indrustry could made LCA.

more woking ,litte talking

What kind of Industry do we Lack???? Mind Enlightening??? We lack reverse Engineering industry nothing else:lol:

Back
Top Bottom