What's new

India to challenge China more: Indian experts

The most visible evidence of India's hardline approach was not to agree to the inclusion of support for the one-China policy, which holds that Taiwan is an inalienable part of China, in the joint communique.

Doesn't India already recognize the one-China policy?

Political status of Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(scroll down a bit, India isn't on the list of nations that recognize the RoC)

Or is it just that India is one of the few nations that still has some sort of diplomatic relations with Taiwan? I do remember reading a while ago that some Taiwanese tourists were killed days before the Commonwealth Games.

Doesn't India already recognize the one-China policy?

Political status of Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(scroll down a bit, India isn't on the list of nations that recognize the RoC)

Or is it just that India is one of the few nations that still has some sort of diplomatic relations with Taiwan? I do remember reading a while ago that some Taiwanese tourists were killed days before the Commonwealth Games.

please don't pretend that you don't know anything.

India refused to include the usual mention of the “one China principle” and “Tibet Autonomous Region as part of the territory of the People’s Republic of China” in the joint statement.

Pak wall splits India, China - Hindustan Times

indian army even claims Tibet and Xinjiang as integral parts of india.

clip.jpg

the title of the book is 'State of the Army' and the author is indian army Brigadier Man Mohan Sharma.

please don't pretend that you don't know anything.

India refused to include the usual mention of the “one China principle” and “Tibet Autonomous Region as part of the territory of the People’s Republic of China” in the joint statement.

Pak wall splits India, China - Hindustan Times

Wasn't trying to pretend anything, I just got a bit mixed up in the early morning with the wording. But thanks for clearing it up.

Good talking, indian expert, and talking is just a talking.:lol:

What talking?
Wen jiaobo was in India.
We openly said what we thought about China.
Also said "Kashmir is to us,What Tibet is to China"
We let Tibetans protest in New Delhi.

Signs are already there,aren't they?
:azn:

Last edited:
Wasn't trying to pretend anything, I just got a bit mixed up in the early morning with the wording. But thanks for clearing it up.

Yes, India changed its position on Tibet and Taiwan, after China refused to recognize Kashmir as an integral part of India

Yes, India changed its position on Tibet and Taiwan, after China refused to recognize Kashmir as an integral part of India

No single mainstream country in the world acknowledge ROC(taiwan) and Tibet as legitimate country except some banana republics in latin america. india is not a exception.:P

i don't know since when china began recognize kashmir as integral part of india? on my globe, kashmir is divided by dash line from india and annotated "India controlled Kashmir".:cry:

Last edited:
India is in no position to challenge the China-both economy wise and military wise.Neither India has deep pockets like china to influence the world nod does it has military power to project beyond its borders.For India Pakistan is enough to take it down.India's competition is with Pakistan but not with china.India is not of big powers league.

China issued separate visa for Residents in India-occupied Kashmir and This moved is warmly welcomed by locals!
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Free Kashmir! Human rights for Kashmirs!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Perhaps you do know ..they can not travel to China on those visas..in reality China is actually discouraging Kashmiris to travel to China.

Back
Top Bottom