What's new

INDIA TO CANCEL RAFALE DEAL. LOOKING FOR F35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please India , dont cancel Rafale. I rather face Rafale than F-35...

People need to understand that Rafale and F-35 have different roles, and there is no way on earth, that the current deal would be cancelled, any one who thinks that F-35 is even in the race is dreaming big time. F-35 is still in development and the US would first have to supply its original contractors which are the countries that funded the development, before planning to sell it to others. Rafale is already selected and the contract negotiation are going. Secondly India does not have any technical or other details about the aircraft, and I highly doubt that US would send an F-35 to India for trials so people need to stop living in a dream world and wake up to reality.

INDIA IS MADE TO CANCEL THE RAFALE DEAL BECAUSE OF BAD NEGOTIATIONS WITH DASSAULT.
BECAUSE OF CORRUPTION AND BULLCRAP MANAGEMENT NO IN HOUSE CAPABILITY SIMILAR TO RAFALE EXIST.
THEREFORE FOR GROUND ATTACK ROLE BECAUSE OF WHICH RAFALE WAS SELECTED. INDIA HAS THESE OPTIONS SAID BY OFFICIALS

F 35 DEEP ALLIANCE WITH US
SUPER HORNET
F15 SE THE BEST CHOICE IF REQUESTED BADLY
OR
MIG 35

India

WHAT U GUYS THINK

I THINK F 15 SE LOOKS GOOD ITS NEW PROVEN AND BEST. BUT IS IT POSSIBLE, OR SHOULD WE WAIT FOR LCA MK2 OR PAKFA
DONT THINK THIS IS BAKWASS IT IS TRUE.
Are you high?

From reading the opinion-based article where do you get your BS assertations from?

Jesues Christ, as much as I am getting annoyed with the delays in signing this deal I'm getting more annoyed at all these fools who are jumping from nonsenseical conclusion to nonsensical conclusion after not having heard anything on the MMRCA front for a few days/weeks.

Honestly did anyone think this would be just another defence deal that would be over in a matter of months?!! This is one of the most complex defence deals and thus negotiations ever undertaken it will take as long as it takes.

If it is not signed in the next 2-3 months or by the end of 2013 in the worst case scenario THEN get your underwear in a twist and jump up and down, for now- take a chill pill, sit back and wait.

+ as for he F-35- COME ON!! The IAF has no intention of operating 3 different 5th gen platforms come 2025-30. With all the F-35's shortcomings and the strings that come attached with it India will do well to stay well away from it as far as the IAF is concerned.

Close this thread... Deal not closed.Waste of Time

lol and another wet dream from possibly a false flagger!!!......common nothing gonna stop rafale deal and everything with the deal is just fine!!!

The deal is not yet closed... French delegation coming for meeting with IAF personal... negotiations still on track...

why media making this mess.... actually the deal is going on track with some problems...

The the deal was to be cancelled the best idea would be ordering Mig35s and then go for F35 depending on its success and progress of AMCA . F15SE has no chance .

Why do these new comers keep posting these selfmade BS claims like this? :hitwall:
Jackie-chan-meme.png

There should be a forum rule which prohibits people from posting such BS claims without proof.

@deep hacker here seriously, are you ******* to make such claims without any form of evidents? Change the thread title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why people are taking this seriously? ?? Its a fun thread :D
Please India , dont cancel Rafale. I rather face Rafale than F-35...

Seriously ??? What is you RCS ??? :rofl:

Not gonna happen because i trust @Abingdonboy source... He is in touch with few guys... So i dont think

Abingdonboy is a 19yr old Univ student living in the UK. Who really know who he is and what his agenda is? Have you met his sources? He comes across as a diehard Congress supporter which shoots whatever credibility he has.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abingdonboy is a 19yr old Univ student living in the UK. Who really know who he is and what his agenda is? Have you met his sources? He comes across as a diehard Congress supporter which shoots whatever credibility he has.

yes the deal is not closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom