What's new

INDIA TO CANCEL RAFALE DEAL. LOOKING FOR F35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I dont know if its true, but IMO it would be a stupid decision to get F-35s instead.

Norway has purchased I think 30 and they'll most probably get them in 10 years or so. It will also cost loads.

But then I dont know so much about this.....

Abingdonboy is a 19yr old Univ student living in the UK. Who really know who he is and what his agenda is? Have you met his sources? He comes across as a diehard Congress supporter which shoots whatever credibility he has.

Even i know his bio data... But thats not the question is he claims to in contact with few men... According to his source mmrca is just the matter of few weks or month... Have seen his quit balanced post.... :SOS: @Abingdonboy

Last edited by a moderator:
Please India , dont cancel Rafale. I rather face Rafale than F-35...

R u the futuristic aircraft from movie Stealth, which had artificial intelligence? It sure went crazy later on and started chest thumping.. You sure sound like it/him. No offence!!

INDIA IS MADE TO CANCEL THE RAFALE DEAL BECAUSE OF BAD NEGOTIATIONS WITH DASSAULT.
BECAUSE OF CORRUPTION AND BULLCRAP MANAGEMENT NO IN HOUSE CAPABILITY SIMILAR TO RAFALE EXIST.
THEREFORE FOR GROUND ATTACK ROLE BECAUSE OF WHICH RAFALE WAS SELECTED. INDIA HAS THESE OPTIONS SAID BY OFFICIALS

F 35 DEEP ALLIANCE WITH US
SUPER HORNET
F15 SE THE BEST CHOICE IF REQUESTED BADLY
OR
MIG 35

India

WHAT U GUYS THINK

I THINK F 15 SE LOOKS GOOD ITS NEW PROVEN AND BEST. BUT IS IT POSSIBLE, OR SHOULD WE WAIT FOR LCA MK2 OR PAKFA
DONT THINK THIS IS BAKWASS IT IS TRUE.

I think that one more name got added to people who are working in the rumor mill. Instead of thinking logically, people are busy spreading rumors and nonsense suggestions. Thanks for wasting everyone's time.

Hey guys did he not provide an indian SOurce, If so why so hard on him, This is a sign of ignorance which is rampant in the so called democratic world of india, They choose which news serves them best, Just like israel, When people speak up against them its anti-smetic, and in india if some one post Some thing with source (indian at that) and they dont like it He is a False Flagger, ALL of you Ghandi Cola Drinkers grow up and Even if you dont get Rafale Its not the end of the world, You will stay ahead OF Paf and you will always stay Behind of PLAAF no matter what you do

"thank you come again"

Are you high?

From reading the opinion-based article where do you get your BS assertations from?

Jesues Christ, as much as I am getting annoyed with the delays in signing this deal I'm getting more annoyed at all these fools who are jumping from nonsenseical conclusion to nonsensical conclusion after not having heard anything on the MMRCA front for a few days/weeks.

Honestly did anyone think this would be just another defence deal that would be over in a matter of months?!! This is one of the most complex defence deals and thus negotiations ever undertaken it will take as long as it takes.

If it is not signed in the next 2-3 months or by the end of 2013 in the worst case scenario THEN get your underwear in a twist and jump up and down, for now- take a chill pill, sit back and wait.

Seriously dude, honestly speaking the OP seems to be ill informed kid.

Hey guys did he not provide an indian SOurce, If so why so hard on him, This is a sign of ignorance which is rampant in the so called democratic world of india, They choose which news serves them best, Just like israel, When people speak up against them its anti-smetic, and in india if some one post Some thing with source (indian at that) and they dont like it He is a False Flagger, ALL of you Ghandi Cola Drinkers grow up and Even if you dont get Rafale Its not the end of the world, You will stay ahead OF Paf and you will always stay Behind of PLAAF no matter what you do

"thank you come again"

1. He changed the title of that article
2. no one knows about the current stage of the negotiations.

Such claims are bs without an official MoD or Dassault statement.

@ OP... Please post reliable sources to your claims or just be quiet. If a super duper top secret AF leak can tell you something, they can very well go and tell it to some reputable newspaper as well. You wasted everybody's time here with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom