What's new

India: Thousands dead due to floods in Uttarakhand, 70,000 missing

If India and Pakistan have to survive .. they will have to declare anything north of Punjab off limits to concrete.

We HAVE to plant more TREES. Two trees for every human now !

and not the imported tree varieties, we need to plant the varieties which are native to the region.

RIP
Was reading the Pakistani comments here in the thread and I must admit that I am moved by their gesture and brotherly response :tup:
From now on no cheap shots at least from me in PDF

30 air force planes and 15 army helicopters are being used in rescue operation.

If that were the case then who helps the healthy, wealthy, happy Western civilization? Satan? Nauzabillah. Contrary to what you have been taught, Allah helps all those who help themselves, and specially the innocent and needy.

Shameful statement by you, indeed. It is not in the spectrum of our capabilities that we judge the moods and wishes of the Almighty, we are simply not capable of such an act, additionally, don't call for Allah's judgement, lest the judgement finds you.

Allah only help those who follow his path, not everyone.

May be your Allah is selective.. Mine (the TRUE ONE) helps all..

The only true n real faith in the world is Islam.

God is one n everyone follows him only but with their own self created ways.
But the real way to follow him is the way by God himself ie Islam.

Not when kids are dying. No way. Calm down my friend, these are the times when character of a man is judged by the Almighty. Every indecent word you write, every time you succeed in hurting someone, will come to haunt you back in real life. Karma is a vengeful ******, and trust you me, it does exist.

Oye Lalla G Control yaar.

Main tang kr raha hu inko.

Jub ye log emotional hoty hain to inko tang krny ka boht maza ata ha kasm sy.

U should try one day.:omghaha:

Allah only help those who follow his path, not everyone.

seeing the amount of chaos going on all over the Muslim world it seems Allah helps everyone except for the ones who follow his path

The only true n real faith in the world is Islam.

God is one n everyone follows him only but with their own self created ways.
But the real way to follow him is the way by God himself ie Islam.

no its not

Back
Top Bottom