What's new

India: Thousands dead due to floods in Uttarakhand, 70,000 missing

seeing the amount of chaos going on all over the Muslim world it seems Allah helps everyone except for the ones who follow his path

no its not

The people in WW r generally not following his path.

And yr wrong in yr second line.

Not when kids are dying. No way. Calm down my friend, these are the times when character of a man is judged by the Almighty. Every indecent word you write, every time you succeed in hurting someone, will come to haunt you back in real life. Karma is a vengeful ******, and trust you me, it does exist.

Yeah it does, but kya karun adaat sy majboor hu.

The only true n real faith in the world is Islam.

God is one n everyone follows him only but with their own self created ways.
But the real way to follow him is the way by God himself ie Islam.

Congratulations.. You and a radicalized Islamic terrorist share more or less the same mind set..

Oye Lalla G Control yaar.

Main tang kr raha hu inko.

Jub ye log emotional hoty hain to inko tang krny ka boht maza ata ha kasm sy.

U should try one day.:omghaha:

Beta lal.. Abhi Pakistan mein sahi baarish nahin shuru hui.. Pata hai na pichle do saal se kya ho raha hai har monsoon main.. 30 din mein baat karenge ki kaun emotional ho raha hai aur kaun tang..

Congratulations.. You and a radicalized Islamic terrorist share more or less the same mind set..

Beta lal.. Abhi Pakistan mein sahi baarish nahin shuru hui.. Pata hai na pichle do saal se kya ho raha hai har monsoon main.. 30 din mein baat karenge ki kaun emotional ho raha hai aur kaun tang..

Sardar G na karsoo na karsoo.....

aa482ab767fb6bba7f63b5c64a48d761_ls.jpg

This is so sad.... what a tragedy :( I really want to take the next plane or train to Uttarakhand and help :/

I hope that there arent any members of this forum community who are affeceted.

Siva_Statue_RAin_PTI.JPG

I was overwhelmed by this picture.

That's a pretty interesting picture if you understand the mythological relation between Ganga & Shiva.

Allah only help those who follow his path, not everyone.

Must not think much of your path since he chose not to endow you with either brains or fed you even a few drops of the milk of human kindness.

Back
Top Bottom