What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

insults against religion is not allowed, but insulting women is?

so the propaganda by the jihadis is indeed working. you guys have reached a point of no return on the downward spiral.

thanks, all i am saying is you guys joke about women like they are objects, but cant take an insult or even a cartoon about your prophet?

His post was a joke, you idiot. It's supposed to make you laugh whether he intended it or not.

insults against religion is not allowed, but insulting women is?

so the propaganda by the jihadis is indeed working. you guys have reached a point of no return on the downward spiral.

thanks, all i am saying is you guys joke about women like they are objects, but cant take an insult or even a cartoon about your prophet?

His post was a joke, you idiot. It's supposed to make you laugh whether he intended it or not.

@miss this is coming from the poster who said after a nuclear exchange 800 million Indians will float over to Pakistan and construct temples. Now that is the best joke I have read all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
divya the issue is a fact and you know it as well. The Manipur raps are still a sour affair what to say about occupied Kashmir. But anyway thats another debate.

as far as our Prophet (PBUH) is concerned. You need to shut your mouth. you are not even worth to respond to our posts.

i agree that there were some rapes that happened, but that is not cause for a general painintg of the brush.
secondly, I am not saying about your prophet or any such. I am only asking him if he will be offended by jokes on him. if yes, then he should stop offending me by joking about women. there is no disrespect here.

wow it seems Indian a ss is on fire over the jokes, cold start doctorine ho gaya

who is raping who let stick with facts :
1. Indians is raping Kashmir women
2.a Indian rapes white women that comes for holiday
3.its you people that have that racist rss youth group and old men in shorts in the group who like jokers from dads army (British comedy program).

right i think we start form here be happy i have said Delhi women not ***** or anything about their skin cos i dont believe in skin .

dumb people smile i have Indian and sikh in the family both women but one is divorced cos her family were after money. one is sikh she is happy with marriage.

1. indian raping kahmiri women is a ****** propaganda in order to breed terrorists in pakistan to fight india.
2. all Indians are not angels. we have criminals too. many rape. out of a population of a billion, you are bound to have a lot of them.
regarding the victims being "white". its statistically feasible. india has a LOT of tourists- about 500 times more than pakistan does.
3. who gives a damn about rss? losers like you maybe. not us

About your pride over getting indian women, we are not surprised. Muslims tend to view women as commodities. Their standard MO is to get women of other faiths to convert, sometimes forcefully(as seen in pakistan). this concept is called Love Jihad. google it

@miss this is coming from the poster who said after a nuclear exchange 800 million Indians will float over to Pakistan and construct temples. Now that is the best joke I have read all day.

thats a diferent post and context. here i am talking about insulting women.

Last edited by a moderator:
because you indians are good at copying thats it, what americans do will be done by indians, believe me if americans start praying namaz, indians will be the first to copy it

And You are copying Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya etc best of luck....and BTW it is not bad to adopt something gud from other country.

great, if I laugh on his joke, will you also laugh at cartoons in danish papers?

The minute someone jokes about your religion you can go ahead and joke right back. If anything he joked against our own religion but you guys didn't see it that way, meanwhile the other guys posts were vulgar and I even reported them but you single out the one guy who was just joking.

so if you joke and insult women , i should only retort by joking and insulting men? no, if you joke to offend me, i will joke to offend you.

thats a diferent post and context. here i am talking about insulting women.

That is insulting all human beings who have any knowledge about how nuclear exchanges work.

How did he insult woman?? He said he would marry 4 woman and have a lot of kids. The poster who glorified rape was not even him, if he were to go to Delhi today he can actually marry 4 woman there so what insulted you exactly??

great, if I laugh on his joke, will you also laugh at cartoons in danish papers?

so if you joke and insult women , i should only retort by joking and insulting men? no, if you joke to offend me, i will joke to offend you.

There's a line between offensive and funny.

Saying Muhammad conquered and slayed anyone who didn't accept Islam is offensive.

Saying Muhammad, come to the mountain is regarded as a joke.

Do you get it now?

i agree that there were some rapes that happened, but that is not cause for a general painintg of the brush.
secondly, I am not saying about your prophet or any such. I am only asking him if he will be offended by jokes on him. if yes, then he should stop offending me by joking about women. there is no disrespect here.

oh please give me a break - marrying a women is insulting and sexual object ok what a an excuse i did not mention that they will be raped i said that i come and marry mak big family rather than what the British did (opened that gannd wide)yet u people praise them. be happy not many people will say that about you folks. like i dont care about skin.

Will you laugh if those cartoons were drawn at the expense of your family ?
Prophet Muhammad PBUH is the spiritual father of all Muslims

:agree: :agree: and the latest is that violent protests kicked off against NCERT books for 9th class in India. The books contain content against some casts

Yup that is true and unfortunate(the protest) ,it is being alleged it contains some objectionable refrences agaist certain communtiy ..members from south India would know better..
So what is your point ??

It's disgusting, school kids being brainwashed with this type of non-sense.

buddy ths is a private publication S.CHAND's buk so dont blame india about it. It is author's own mentality okay so dont relate it with India's mentality

That is insulting all human beings who have any knowledge about how nuclear exchanges work.

How did he insult woman?? He said he would marry 4 woman and have a lot of kids. The poster who glorified rape was not even him, if he were to go to Delhi today he can actually marry 4 woman there so what insulted you exactly??

read the posts once again..

there is a thin line that separates jokes n sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom