What's new

India tests Astra beyond visual range air-to-air missile from Su-30 MKI

The question was about r-77, not 73. Uttam is not in service, neither tested yet.

Su-30 MKI is a great example of Russia-India-Israel cooperation...
Fhalcon AWACS is also there...

Integration of R-77 won't be a problem...

Su-30 MKI is a great example of Russia-India-Israel cooperation...
Fhalcon AWACS is also there...

Integration of R-77 won't be a problem...

Then why hasnt it been integrated yet. They tested Derby in 2017 but not r-77 that has been around for years?

I will tell you one more thing Astra has Russian seeker

There is nothing unknown in it. They acquired a customized seeker, a variant of which is operational on r-77.

There is nothing unknown in it. They acquired a customized seeker, a variant of which is operational on r-77.
So If they integrate Astra in LCA(it is not yet) what will be the challenges for R77. Are you going to say that IAF wont integrate Astra too in LCA?

Till 2015, In my village, 30% houses were not having toilets...
people specially elder ones were not using toilets even after having that facility at home...
In 2015, entire village got sewer lines, water line and electrification of each house... Even those which were 500 meter away from village...

Today, we have several gyms, libraries, one gas distributor, electricity connection at each home, dustbin in each lane, toilets in each home... main streets are RCC, others have interlocked tiles... street lights powered by solar...

3 small stadiums and 5/6 "Akhada" in 3 villages...

I don't want to share images on PDF... but just an edited one from my village...
20180926_161546.jpg

Dude!! Don't go overboard and derail the thread. You're a TT and not a dunce, behave like one. Stay on the topic please.

Edit: haha the so called Tin tank gave me a negative rating for his trolling. What a way to go @WebMaster this guys are serving your site very well. Kudos to mr. tt

Don't like the forum? Buzz off, it's not for arrogant people like you who can't accept their nation's faults.

So If they integrate Astra in LCA(it is not yet) what will be the challenges for R77. Are you going to say that IAF wont integrate Astra too in LCA?

Goodness, no, a missle is way more than a seeker. The software is the key that allows the weapon system to be integrated with the host platform. Without having command over it, you cannot integrate the bvr missile. The surce codes are essentially the key that allows the radar/ fcs to detect the weapon.

In other words, source codes are damn important.

Here is how things are in shining Pakistan
https://dailytimes.com.pk/145728/79m-pakistanis-still-lack-decent-toilet-report
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-03-unicef-lack-toilets-pakistan-tied.html
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/09/14/pakistan-down-to-150th-spot-in-human-development-index/

Don't Pakistanis know the phrase "don't throw stones if you live in a glass house?

As for the topic, this is just another example of insecure Pakistanis obsessed with India trolling a thread about Indian weapons in the Indian defence forum. They know that Pakistan will never be able to produce anything as good as India with or without Chinese assistance, so all they can do is troll our threads and talk sh*** about Indian weapons and history, because they have nothing that can compare. And yet they have the nerve to say we are obsessed with them lol. This thread is just another example of insecure Pakistanis throwing a tantrum.

ec766af835bd1022620261fe6809e506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom