What's new

India tests Astra beyond visual range air-to-air missile from Su-30 MKI

Only if you stop whining when we do the same.
You are not even worth it...
Hai kya tere pass...
Economy Teri thuki Hui
Railways Teri thuki Hui
Airlines Teri thuki Hui
You are called banana republic
No funds for even a dam...
It's you who starts winning about India....
Go get a life looser

Here is how things are in shining Pakistan
https://dailytimes.com.pk/145728/79m-pakistanis-still-lack-decent-toilet-report
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-03-unicef-lack-toilets-pakistan-tied.html
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/09/14/pakistan-down-to-150th-spot-in-human-development-index/

Don't Pakistanis know the phrase "don't throw stones if you live in a glass house?

As for the topic, this is just another example of insecure Pakistanis obsessed with India trolling a thread about Indian weapons in the Indian defence forum. They know that Pakistan will never be able to produce anything as good as India with or without Chinese assistance, so all they can do is troll our threads and talk sh*** about Indian weapons and history, because they have nothing that can compare. And yet they have the nerve to say we are obsessed with them lol. This thread is just another example of insecure Pakistanis throwing a tantrum.

ec766af835bd1022620261fe6809e506.jpg
you are on a pakistani forum and we are the ones being obsessed ?

Oh really? Learn a thing or two before jumping with the gun
No, it's spelt 'bloke'.

mind your own effing biz dude!

No, this is a public forum. Don't like my intrusions? Leave, you won't be missed.

You are not even worth it...
Hai kya tere pass...
Economy Teri thuki Hui
Railways Teri thuki Hui
Airlines Teri thuki Hui
You are called banana republic
No funds for even a dam...
It's you who starts winning about India....
Go get a life looser

Keep whinging, it won't change the fact that your country is pretty much a giant bin.

No, it's spelt 'bloke'.

No, this is a public forum. Don't like my intrusions? Leave, you won't be missed.

Keep whinging, it won't change the fact that your country is pretty much a giant bin.
With all due respect, that is pretty rich from someone from a country that ranks 20 spots lower than India on human development. I really wish members from both sides here would stick to the rule "don't throw stones if you live in a glass house"

Pakistani forum, Pakistani's... I mean.. do you want me to go on?

If you don't like us then don't come to our forum, simple as. I'm sure your Hanuman army Vedic tech geniuses can conjure up a forum that's better than this one.

With all due respect, that is pretty rich from someone from a country that ranks 20 spots lower than India on human development. I really wish members from both sides here would stick to the rule "don't throw stones if you live in a glass house"

Except I never said Pakistan is great, I acknowledge that it has issues. What annoys me is the sheer arrogance of Hindustani members on this forum (and others) who refuse to acknowledge they also come from a crap country.

I still can't get over how much Pakistanis like commenting in the Indian defence forum. I can think of two reasons for this. They secretly love us, or they are simply jealous that they cannot produe anything as good as us even with Chinese assistance, and get butthurt when they see how much better our military is than theirs. I wonder which is more likely.

I still can't get over how much Pakistanis like commenting in the Indian defence forum. I can think of two reasons for this. They secretly love us, or they are simply jealous that they cannot produe anything as good as us even with Chinese assistance, and get butthurt when they see how much better our military is than theirs. I wonder which is more likely.

Well, I am sure Pakistanis do regret a lot. Be nice to them. They are our little brothers. I mean, we all have that black sheep in our families.

If you don't like us then don't come to our forum, simple as. I'm sure your Hanuman army Vedic tech geniuses can conjure up a forum that's better than this one.

Except I never said Pakistan is great, I acknowledge that it has issues. What annoys me is the sheer arrogance of Hindustani members on this forum (and others) who refuse to acknowledge they also come from a crap country.
I understand. Although I believe it was a Pakistani member who derailed this thread by talking about poverty I don't comment on defence threads too much, I only joined in to give a reality check to all the Pakistanis trolling this thread. It appears some butthurt members did not like that, which is why I got a negative rating. Which I still do not understand because I think the image I posted was pretty funny.

I still can't get over how much Pakistanis like commenting in the Indian defence forum.

It's a section in a Pakistani forum, what do you expect to happen?

they are simply jealous that they cannot produe anything as good as us even with Chinese assistance, and get butthurt when they see how much better our military is than theirs.

Yes, your military is so grand, that's why they can't invade us, get blasted all the time in Kashmir, don't have enough ammunition, have only ever won 1 war in their entire history, etc.

This is what I mean. You guys are too arrogant.

Yes, your military is so grand, that's why they can't invade us, get blasted all the time in Kashmir, don't have enough ammunition, have only ever won 1 war in their entire history, etc.

This is what I mean. You guys are too arrogant.

Indian military is better than Pakistan, atleast. Even you agree to that. so lets no argue.
India has no design to invade Pakistan and take that burden. I mean, Pakistan? Why?
Blasting happens both sides and without ammunition you cannot blast Pakistanis.
India has won enough battles to earn respect. At least, they did not had to sit and sign a document recording defeat so far. Or see her country being split into two.

Back
Top Bottom