What's new

India tests Astra beyond visual range air-to-air missile from Su-30 MKI

If you don't like us then don't come to our forum, simple as. I'm sure your Hanuman army Vedic tech geniuses can conjure up a forum that's better than this one.

Except I never said Pakistan is great, I acknowledge that it has issues. What annoys me is the sheer arrogance of Hindustani members on this forum (and others) who refuse to acknowledge they also come from a crap country.
Ur forum,,lolz ,,r u kidding me bhayye.
This is a bhayya forum,,,which basically means paise ke liye kuch bhi karega type.The owner wants 2paisa more so Indians(pakistans existential enemy) r allowed here.
Its like how pakistanis watch hindi movies,,they know its shitty,they knw its cheap but its entertaining

[

Yes, your military is so grand, that's why they can't invade us, get blasted all the time in Kashmir, don't have enough ammunition, have only ever won 1 war in their entire history, etc.

This is what I mean. You guys are too arrogant.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what new you watch, but for the most part we are winning the war against insurgency in Kashmir. And what makes you think we want to invade you? This isn't 47 anymore, countries can't just invade others. You saw how badly Russia was hit by sanctions for Crimea. India wants the status quo to remain, since the status quo is beneficial to India. And we have won a lot more than one war in our history(assuming you mean post 47). I fail to see how Pakistan has won any wars, because if they had, the entirety of Kashmir would be in Pakistan. It can be stated with accuracy that India only lost one war though, and that was against China. We did however win a skirmish against them when they objected against the annexation of Sikkim, but that is a different story.

As for you calling me arrogant, another example of pot calling the kettle black. I simply stated an objective fact that India's military is superior to Pakistan's and that can be verified by sources like globalfirepower. ARe you really going to start a Kashmir War debate? We have had those before and gone nowhere. The facts are that even if India never "won" those wars, it still came out better than Pakistan, which has tried unsuccessfully to capture Kashmir not one, nor two, nor three, but four time, but failed miserably.

Indian military is better than Pakistan, atleast. Even you agree to that. so lets no argue.
India has no design to invade Pakistan and take that burden. I mean, Pakistan? Why?
Blasting happens both sides and without ammunition you cannot blast Pakistanis.
India has won enough battles to earn respect. At least, they did not had to sit and sign a document recording defeat so far. Or see her country being split into two.
He says we only won one war, but at least we have won wars. Which war has Pakistan won?

He says we only won one war, but at least we have won wars. Which war has Pakistan won?

Pew Pew. Pakistan strong. Warrior Race. No. 1. Yindu ugly and weak. Pakistanis blast Indians every day.

Pew Pew. Pakistan strong. Warrior Race. No. 1. Yindu ugly and weak. Pakistanis blast Indians every day.
Show some respect. Ancient Pakistanis were warrior people who conquered the entire world from Iceland to Papua New Guinea. Although it looks like they forgot about Kashmir, which they have not regained to this day. Its most unfortunate that they cannot do anything to take their integral territory from the evil Hindus.

India has no design to invade Pakistan

Currently? No, but you wanted to in 1999, 2002 and 2009, but you couldn't and still can't.

India has won enough battles to earn respect.

Nobody respects you (nobody respects us either but I can admit that).

At least, they did not had to sit and sign a document recording defeat so far.

You did in 1965, and your PM got a heart attack.

:sick:

Or see her country being split into two.

Oh please, Bangladesh was just a glorified colony.

Anyway, you were still ruled by Muslims for hundreds of years, so I wouldn't get too hyper if I were you.

I did not know you created this forum. You must be pretty rich from all the ad revenue.

I clearly meant Pakistanis.

Currently? No, but you wanted to in 1999, 2002 and 2009, but you couldn't and still can't.

Nobody respects you (nobody respects us either but I can admit that).

You did in 1965, and your PM got a heart attack.

:sick:

Oh please, Bangladesh was just a glorified colony.

Anyway, you were still ruled by Muslims for hundreds of years, so I wouldn't get too hyper if I were you.

I clearly meant Pakistanis.

Pew Pew. Pakistan Numba 1.

I don't know what new you watch, but for the most part we are winning the war against insurgency in Kashmir.

So long as Pakistan exists, it will never end.

And what makes you think we want to invade you?

History among other things.

And we have won a lot more than one war in our history(assuming you mean post 47).

No you haven't.

I fail to see how Pakistan has won any wars

You must be blind.

verified by sources like globalfirepower.

Global Firepower is garbage.

The facts are that even if India never "won" those wars, it still came out better than Pakistan

Even in the war Hindustan did win, it still came out worse than Pakistan.

Pew Pew. Pakistan Numba 1.

If you're going to be immature then don't bother conversing with me.

So long as Pakistan exists, it will never end.

History among other things.

No you haven't.

You must be blind.

Global Firepower is garbage.

Even in the war Hindustan did win, it still came out worse than Pakistan.

If you're going to be immature then don't bother conversing with me.
WIth all due respect, I fail to see how India is worse off than Paksitan as a result of the Indo-pak wars, especially when Pakistan was the only country that lost land. Also, all the indo pak wars were started by India. India has never attempted to incade Pakistan with the exception of 65, and that was in response to Pakistani activities in Indian Kashmir.

BTW, your first post seems to confirm that Pakistan is supporting insurgency in Kahsmir, which goes against your countries official stance.

And please tell me which wars you have won and which ones we lost post 47. Because if you look at objective measure such as casualties and territory lost, we have not lost any war except the Indo-China war. Although 65 was a draw.

And how did we come out worse in 71? That war was very important for us because we captured strategic peaks north of Kargil and important parts of Baltistan such as Turtuk. Not to mention, we gained a friendly country that can give us connection to NE India and ASEAN.

Anyway, your statement that India has only won one war since 47 is completely false, since India has benefitted from all the Indo Pak wars, even draws like 47. Whereas there is not a single War which Pakistan can say they objectively won. That would require taking Indian territory. The best outcome for them was taking a small part of Kashmir, which was an independent country, but they failed to gain complete control of the region as India captured the majority of it.

WIth all due respect, I fail to see how India is worse off than Paksitan as a result of the Indo-pak wars, especially when Pakistan was the only country that lost land.

Hindustan also lost plenty of land (in fact, at the moment Pakistan controls more Hindustani land than vice versa), the evidence for this is overwhelming and cannot be rejected.

India has never attempted to incade Pakistan with the exception of 65, and that was in response to Pakistani activities in Indian Kashmir.

I'd add 1971 to that list as well, because even though Pakistan struck first, it was a pre-emptive strike and Sam Maneckshaw himself admitted an invasion of Pakistan was being planned for months.

BTW, your first post seems to confirm that Pakistan is supporting insurgency in Kahsmir, which goes against your countries official stance.

I don't care about Pakistan's official stance, the people who run that country are garbage (we'll see if the newbie's are any better).

And please tell me which wars you have won and which ones we lost post 47. Because if you look at objective measure such as casualties and territory lost, we have not lost any war except the Indo-China war. Although 65 was a draw.

In 1965, you lost more land, more aircraft, your navy was too scared to get involved after Dwarka, your PM died of a heart attack after signing the ceasefire, and most importantly, YOU started it (and gave up after little over 2 weeks)!

In 1999, you again lost more aircraft, more soldiers, and lost land (and this time Pakistan didn't return all of it as a gesture of goodwill, areas like Point 5353 remain under our control).

I won't get into this any deeper since we've had this discussion numerous times before.

And how did we come out worse in 71?

You started a nuclear arms race, made us irreversibly despise you, made East Pakistan a much bigger problem for you (e.g all the illegals that come from the area), gave back almost all the land you took (making the war a big waste of time, money and manpower), let us keep the land we took during the war (e.g Chamb sector), etc.

First stop yourself and your so called think tank from Whinging

First you need to provide evidence of said whinging.

Oh tiny kitten.

???

cobra abrok

Pakistani's have "special" history classes. After all they are a warrior class people. Time and again, it is proven beyond doubt, avoid them. Constant defeat and humiliation does take a toll.

Back
Top Bottom